The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Wolfie » 05 Nov 2010, 09:54

redstorm wrote:My, my, you two are way too easy to stir up. Couldn't you sense a bit of cynicism? I was just poking a bit but you took it hook, line, and sinker! Man overboard! Man overboard!

Too much coffee for the wolfie and kitty cat....chill ladies. Peace :hug:

I wouldn't work either if my spouse made the kind of bucks Kimi does. The income statements a bit of a joke though. Why they even claim that much is funny.
Oi Mr!!!!

Where did we go overboard :blink:

The name of the game is that you poke and we poke back - the score so far is Dracaena/Wolfie 1 and Red 0 since you started using way too many heated words :lol:

Chill out Red and peace :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 05 Nov 2010, 10:13

thx for the translation wolfie :)
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 05 Nov 2010, 18:48

Very cool!
Thanks for the link sammy

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 05 Nov 2010, 18:54

Oh.my.fcking.god..... this is just amazing!!!! So many cooooooooool stuff in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kimi, you are the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :shhh: :drool: :cool:

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 05 Nov 2010, 18:57

Hmm this looks like some PR-thing for WRC in 2011....now why would he be doing this if he's going back to F1? ''hmm''

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 05 Nov 2010, 18:58

on the other hand.. why documentary?? why 2011??

scary :fear:

over loaded with RB-stuff. so forget about monster and all that c**p. It`s gonna be WRC or F1 with RB or R-word

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 05 Nov 2010, 19:02

sammyosammy wrote:on the other hand.. why documentary?? why 2011??

over loaded with RB-stuff. so forget about monster and all that c**p. It`s gonna be WRC or F1 with RB or R-word
Well, all these things happened this year, all the stuff. So it must be a "looking back to what's happened in 2010", right? It looks like a typo LOL and it should be documentary 2010. IMO

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 05 Nov 2010, 19:06

Kinga wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:on the other hand.. why documentary?? why 2011??

Well, all these things happened this year, all the stuff. So it must be a "looking back to what's happened in 2010", right? It looks like a typo LOL and it should be documentary 2010. IMO
Agreed but still..indicates that It`s gonna be WRC or F1 with RB or R-word. IMO :hug:

Kittina
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Kittina » 05 Nov 2010, 19:08

I found an information about the video:
http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/ralli/uutise ... 11/1219315

Google translation:
Räikkönen Iceman of the documentary - watch the trailer!

Kimi Räikkönen's YouTube channel on Friday, the trailer was released from the document, which focuses on the driver himself.

Pre-cuts of the Iceman passing under the name of the document focuses only on Raikkonen at the World Rally Championship series. The documentary a look inside a behind the scenes and is usually seen as occurring in public jurona jockey smiling for a change of activities and training people.

Iceman Documentary Kimi Räikkönen YouTube channel...

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 05 Nov 2010, 19:08

Wow....the team around Kimi is doing an excellent job this year. A lot effort for the fans.
I knew, that Kimi+Red Bull will be great to together - in every way. This is brilliant PR- stuff and a documentary will be something valuable, because there will be finally something. Every other driver, even idiots and boring guys, got something like that and so why should Kimi doesn't.
I don't think, that it has anything to do with his plans for next years, the signs are talking for themselves, that it will be a rally Kimi in 2011, but this stuff might be just good advertisment and something nice for the fans to watch. Kimi doesn't have to pretend to be the cool guy, he just is it. :cool:
Thx for posting, sammy! :cool:

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 05 Nov 2010, 19:10

wow fantastic, amazing, funny :shhh:
thanks a lot :hug:

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Mar » 05 Nov 2010, 19:12

Sammy, if it were a documentary related to the R-word, it would also have images of his F1 time, not just this season, right?
Don’t think about the R-word till it happens, please! :hug:

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 05 Nov 2010, 19:13

LadyR wrote:Wow....the team around Kimi is doing an excellent job this year. A lot effort for the fans.
I knew, that Kimi+Red Bull will be great to together - in every way. This is brilliant PR- stuff and a documentary will be something valuable, because there will be finally something. Every other driver, even idiots and boring guys, got something like that and so why should Kimi doesn't.
I don't think, that it has anything to do with his plans for next years, the signs are talking for themselves, that it will be a rally Kimi in 2011, but this stuff might be just good advertisment and something nice for the fans to watch. Kimi doesn't have to pretend to be the cool guy, he just is it. :cool:
Absolutely agree, especially with the last sentence! I'm amazed by how much he knows how to live and enjoy life. I'm jealous a bit. :cool:

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 05 Nov 2010, 19:13

LadyR wrote:Wow....the team around Kimi is doing an excellent job this year. A lot effort for the fans.
Thx for posting, sammy! :cool:
not my credits..found from the other forum but thanks :)