The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by sammyosammy » 01 Nov 2010, 12:42

Moominpappa wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
apple wrote:Seems like Kimi has been paying too much taxes as he gets almost 5000 euros back...I wouldnt mind getting something back too but I have to pay this year.. :<>:
Had a hurry yesterday evening as kids kitten had fallen into old well. Daddy got to play the hero and the poor kitten got hot bath and warm milk. Kitten is alright now for the joy of kids. :E
I wouldn't mind getting 5000 euros back neither :lol:

Oi, kitten in a well :fear: Happy to hear that kitten had a warm bath and warm milk and is okay :hug:
I got 1500 euros back :zz:
:zz: and extra 300 for me

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 01 Nov 2010, 13:46

spinster wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
apple wrote:Seems like Kimi has been paying too much taxes as he gets almost 5000 euros back...I wouldnt mind getting something back too but I have to pay this year.. :<>:
Had a hurry yesterday evening as kids kitten had fallen into old well. Daddy got to play the hero and the poor kitten got hot bath and warm milk. Kitten is alright now for the joy of kids. :E
I wouldn't mind getting 5000 euros back neither :lol:

Oi, kitten in a well :fear: Happy to hear that kitten had a warm bath and warm milk and is okay :hug:
I got 1500 euros back
i don't prefinance taxes so it's a zero operations :O

But Kimi if you want i'll give you my bank account...I'm sure you even wouldn't notice it if you were 5000 euros lihgter :lol:
Then be prepared for me demanding it on my bank account!!!

You can try to Image with me but you won't succeed :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 01 Nov 2010, 14:51

Kimi and his wife love sexy csodapalotájukat 8 billion - photos

Kimi Raikkonen's nothing money can not move from his home in Switzerland, the Finnish race car driver found the place where to spend their lives.

Kimi Raikkonen and Jenni Dahlman Named last year moved to the Villa Butterfly Palace in Baarn, the Swiss, the Finnish house of around 30 million euros (about 8 billion forints) took it. Raikkonen said that the former home Wollerau was unable to live in peace, but found the new villa homes.

The Swiss magazine Bilanz named Kimi is one of the 300 richest people in Switzerland, according to recent estimates, worth more than EUR 100 million. In Finland, more than 10 years living in Switzerland, and has no plans to migrate elsewhere. Rarely appears in Finland, only the middle of friends and family visit.

The Butterfly Villa is located on a small hill from which you can see the beautiful scenery of Lake Zug and the Alpine heights.

- Although not a long journey, just a few kilometers from Zurich, I did not go there very often. I do not mind the small lakes in Switzerland, where there are lots of cafes and bars. Karaoke unfortunately I could not find a suitable place to here - Kimi smiled.
http://samsungsport.hu/hir.php?id=60771
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 01 Nov 2010, 15:36

Thanks Luie :)

The story here was that they had to move because the kids used to ring on their doorbell all day long. You remember those pranks, don't you? Ringing the doorbell and running away :lol:

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 01 Nov 2010, 15:37

Wolfie wrote:Thanks Luie :)

The story here was that they had to move because the kids used to ring on their doorbell all day long. You remember those pranks, don't you? Ringing the doorbell and running away :lol:
yeah :lol:
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 01 Nov 2010, 15:52

luieluv wrote:

Those wonderful childhood-memories :lol:

There was in a magazine that the problem with the previous house was that it didn't have any fences so right after school the kids ran to play their games - I can imagine that it gets on your nerves after a while :blush:

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 01 Nov 2010, 16:23

Wolfie wrote:
luieluv wrote:

Those wonderful childhood-memories :lol:

There was in a magazine that the problem with the previous house was that it didn't have any fences so right after school the kids ran to play their games - I can imagine that it gets on your nerves after a while :blush:
Poor Kimi :lol: But yeah I loved to do that when I was younger :lol:

Wow lucky you who get some money back! You could invest that in some christmas presents for all of us here! :)
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 01 Nov 2010, 16:38

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
Poor Kimi :lol: But yeah I loved to do that when I was younger :lol:

Wow lucky you who get some money back! You could invest that in some christmas presents for all of us here! :)
Oh those grumpy looks on the faces - over and over again showing the fist in the end. But with dogs in the house it can become a nightmare if they start barking everytime the doorbell rings :fear:

Did any of you ever do this? Just pick a phone number from the catalogue and call prank calls to strangers :blush:

I'm with Claudie, christmas presents for all of us here - wolfie is very modest so just think 'Prada' :p

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 01 Nov 2010, 16:47

We could start an f1zone Secret Santa tradition.... :zz:

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 01 Nov 2010, 16:48

Wolfie wrote: Did any of you ever do this? Just pick a phone number from the catalogue and call prank calls to strangers :blush:
I was going to write this. I didn't do these kind of pranks but my friends did. (I was a very good little girl, honestly. :) )

Here there are surnames such as Devil and the kids like to call them like: Is it Devil's house? The person answers: yes. Then the kid goes: Right, it's the hell. :lol:

Or we have a very common surname: Little. Kid calls the house of Little's and asks: Is it Little's house? The person goes: yes. Then the kid says: Then change it into a bigger one.

I don't know whether it makes sense in English or not but in Hungarian it's funny. :blush:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 01 Nov 2010, 17:06

Kinga wrote:
Wolfie wrote: Did any of you ever do this? Just pick a phone number from the catalogue and call prank calls to strangers :blush:
I was going to write this. I didn't do these kind of pranks but my friends did. (I was a very good little girl, honestly. :) )

Here there are surnames such as Devil and the kids like to call them like: Is it Devil's house? The person answers: yes. Then the kid goes: Right, it's the hell. :lol:

Or we have a very common surname: Little. Kid calls the house of Little's and asks: Is it Little's house? The person goes: yes. Then the kid says: Then change it into a bigger one.

I don't know whether it makes sense in English or not but in Hungarian it's funny. :blush:
Kinga, I was always talked into those calling pranks, it's hard to say no when 6 girls are all for it :fear:

But... there were always elder people who were lonely and they loved to talk with us because we didn't say anything evil. It was just a phase.

But I'm sure Apple will tell about her escapades as a kid when she was stealing apples - that's another kid's thing in Finland and if Apple says she has never done it... Wolfie.Not.Believe.Her. :<>:

@Sleen, great idea with the tradition - so it's guys buying for girls, right? :n

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 01 Nov 2010, 17:13

Where's the spirit of Christmas, Wolfie, if you only want to receive and not give... :p

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 01 Nov 2010, 17:48

sleenster wrote:Where's the spirit of Christmas, Wolfie, if you only want to receive and not give... :p
It would be refreshing to be the receiver for once Sleen, I'm known for giving away things that my friends like so there are some people who don't give me anything anymore since they know I will give it away the next minute :blush:

It's in the DNA - lame effort to connect this post to Kimi :lol:

But TBH, receiving is not my thing but it's fun to joke about it since it won't happen anyway - did the guys just leave the forum in fright of having to buy us all presents :blink:

:p

spinster
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by spinster » 01 Nov 2010, 19:27

Ice Ludy,

First I wanna to apologise myself from my earlier comments on you...but in face I didn't want to insult you...

So please on my begging knees forgive me... :blush:
Don't dream your life...LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 01 Nov 2010, 19:31

Kinga, love,love love the new avatar.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen