The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by beefree88 » 31 Oct 2010, 14:42

Wolfie wrote:Hope this hasn't been here before :blush:

Yay, notice the cool way Kimi is keeping his cap :cool:
Seiska was Kimi's guest in his new home
Well, I remember reading this here a few month ago. Or that was a different artickle?
Last edited by beefree88 on 31 Oct 2010, 15:49, edited 1 time in total.
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 31 Oct 2010, 15:23

Wolfie wrote: Wonder how it is in Italy? Momo..... :zz:
Sorry Wolfie, I had not seen before this post. :blush: :blush:

As I already told you several months ago, I do not follow the Italian sports press;
I find that it is not very objective, they are only able to enhance the Ferrari.
There are exceptions though.
I love the Blog of Leo Turrini.
This is the article published today.
It 's interesting, he answers the questions of a fan of Alonso:

http://club.quotidiano.net/turrini/tra_ ... itti_ponti

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 31 Oct 2010, 15:28

momo wrote:

As I already told you several months ago, I do not follow the Italian sports press;
I find that it is not very objective, they are only able to enhance the Ferrari.

Wolfieee...wakey, wakeyyyyy! :zz:

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 31 Oct 2010, 15:53

:cool: methinks Wolfie went for Finnish national sauna day :p
The JINX

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 31 Oct 2010, 15:57

brendakarli wrote::cool: methinks Wolfie went for Finnish national sauna day :p
How in heaven is she able to sauna when she´s short about twenty to thirty Turrini translations me..

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 31 Oct 2010, 16:06

use google translations... as how I interpreted it, Leo interviewed this Pitti Guy and they debated about Ferrari, Alonso and Kimi among other things. At the end of the debate, Leo felt he was able to convince Pitti that his views are not biased one way or another and that he had always reported F1 news (esp with regards ferrari) as objectively as possible etc.
The JINX

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 31 Oct 2010, 16:09

Pitti Bridges between Alonso and Pitti Ponti!
Posted by Leo Turrini Sun, 31/10/2010 - 00:32

Well, I have the right to tell you this. In a calm autumn evening, I was approached by a distinguished gentleman. A well educated person, not objectionable. He comes over and looks like this: Excuse me, I'd be the guy who signs himself on his blog Pitti Ponti ...

Pitti Ponti!!

I happened to read his observed points, sometimes capable of provoking the discomfort of others bloggari. Pitti Bridges! Appropriate for reasons of privacy, does not unveil the true identity of the rest not too important here. On the other hand, the excellent Pitti challenged me with a series of questions relating to topics that are often 'taken' on the blog. Here are his questions. And my replies.

A). How is it on his blog there is a overwhelming majority of anti-Alonso?

Well, I'm not looking at the passion of Tom or d**k, I'm interested in all the goers have the civil right to express their opinions. After that, it is certainly true that Fernando, in addition to genuine fans, even die-hard detractors. But this is part of the game. Schumi Schumi was, yet there was a part of the audience who could not love him.

B). In reality, the culprit is her. As keepers of the blog, has fueled the antipathy of those who hated Spanish. If you allow me., Played dirty.

Come on, Mr. Pitti Bridges! Maybe it's time to put a full stop. I write to F1 in the newspapers and then on-line since 1976 (sic, I was 16 years old). I've always tried to keep the separate opinion on the talent of a pilot assessment (strictly subjective) on the sympathy of the character. And 'since 2001 (from 2001!) That support the professional merits of Alonso. Interview with Giancarlo Minardi, who had Fernando as the natural heir to Senna I made it. After that, I believe the sample in some very questionable behavior (the utterances anti Renault Ferrari era) and I can criticize the behavior in certain situations (the spy). I have always done so, I will always do so. If the reader does not accept this distinction (between professional and human qualities of the subject), sorry, I have no claim. And I do not intend to change my philosophy. Who just did not stand up, can tune in to thousands of other occasions, nothing is missing on the web.

C) She has never accepted the failure of Raikkonen at Ferrari.

Mr. Pitt Bridge, maybe we live on two different planets. In 2007, Kimi won the championship and Ferrari, also thanks to him, won the Constructors trophy. In 2008, again thanks to the contribution of Kimi, Ferrari regained the championship, and Massa lost the drivers' title as we know. In two seasons, three out of four worldwide. The 2009 is no text for the affair of the speakers, and so on. Anyway, the blond has triumphed at Spa, with the F60. If Pitti Bridges this is a failure, then, then I'm the nephew of Mubarak, to be the headlines of today.

D) She has never explained to visitors the benefits of his blog that the arrival of Alonso has ensured the company Ferrari.

Instead I have explained very well. I wrote in the spring of 2009 that would come to Maranello Fernando, for the Banco Santander to Ferrari ensured a resounding injection of liquidity, which is essential in an era of lean. I allowed myself to add (and confirm) that instead of Montezemolo certainly would not have refused the money, but I would have supported the need to support Alonso Raikkonen, just to reaffirm the independence of the Scuderia even towards those who pay. Kimi there would be no problem. For someone else does. What is it, can not be said? Or should I tell those who follow me that Massa (and I say less of the drama of Budapest) is tremendously stronger than the blond? But really you think I am the grandson of Mubarak?

E) If Alonso wins the title, as the majority of its bloggari react? Commit suicide en masse?

Look, if you are not committed suicide after the disasters of Otelma Schumi!! However, I, Ferrari, Fernando stand it if I'm happy and I write in January. But since she is a nice kind of intriguing, gave her a promise. If it ends as they hope to Maranello, will entrust a special comment to bloggaro more 'Alonso' is there, the roaring and Hormonal Abraham. The okay?

Pitti Bridges has accepted the proposal.
Translated by Google

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 31 Oct 2010, 16:09

brendakarli wrote:use google translations... as how I interpreted it, Leo interviewed this Pitti Guy and they debated about Ferrari, Alonso and Kimi among other things. At the end of the debate, Leo felt he was able to convince Pitti that his views are not biased one way or another and that he had always reported F1 news (esp with regards ferrari) as objectively as possible etc.
Naah, was kind of joking. I´ve told her earlier that I miss her Turrini´s. Didn´t mean this one alone :)

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 31 Oct 2010, 16:38

sammyosammy wrote:
momo wrote:

Wolfieee...wakey, wakeyyyyy! :zz:
Morning everyone Image

Momo, thanks for the article, will see if I get some sense out of it :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 31 Oct 2010, 16:40

sammyosammy wrote:
brendakarli wrote::cool: methinks Wolfie went for Finnish national sauna day :p
How in heaven is she able to sauna when she´s short about twenty to thirty Turrini translations me..

Brenda, Sammy is right, he comes before sauna and is fed up with my 'soon, soon' promises :lol:

@ Spinster, nice to see you too :hug:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 31 Oct 2010, 16:43

beefree88 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Hope this hasn't been here before :blush:

Yay, notice the cool way Kimi is keeping his cap :cool:
Seiska was Kimi's guest in his new home
Well, I remember reading this here a few month ago. Or that was a different artickle?
I don't know, beefree Image

The date might have fooled me :blush:

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Mar » 31 Oct 2010, 17:00

I have just noticed :blink:

The thread name has changed and Kimi is not the Red Bull Rally Monster any longer but just the Rally Monster.

Wolfie, do you know something we don’t and you forgot to tell? :p

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 31 Oct 2010, 17:17

Leo Turrini mentions "the grandson of Mubarak" because Berlusconi, in order to free the girl from the police station, said by telephone, that she was the nephew of Mubarak.

http://www.repubblica.it/politica/2010/ ... ef=HRER3-1

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 31 Oct 2010, 17:37

Mar wrote:I have just noticed :blink:

The thread name has changed and Kimi is not the Red Bull Rally Monster any longer but just the Rally Monster.

Wolfie, do you know something we don’t and you forgot to tell? :p
Oh no Mar, I just added the Cool Lounge and thought since we don't know yet where he goes it isn't that important :blush:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 31 Oct 2010, 17:46

Quiz for you all: at which point of the following article did Wolfie's blood pressure rise big time :<>: :<>: :<>:
Pitti Bridges about Alonso ..!
Posted by Leo Turrini Sun, 31/10/2010 - 00:32

Well, I have the right to tell you this. During a calm autumn evening I was approached by a distinguished gentleman. A well educated person. He comes over and presents himself like this: Excuse me, I'm the guy who signs himself on your blog as Pitti Bridges ...

Pitti Bridges!!

I happened to read his observative points, sometimes capable of provoking to the discomfort of other bloggari. Pitti Bridges! I'm not revealing his true identity because of privacy and it isn't important either. On the other hand, the excellent Pitti challenged me with a serie of questions relating to topics that are often 'taken up' on the blog. Here are his questions. And my replies.

A). Why is it that on your blog there is an overwhelming majority of anti-Alonsos?

Well, I'm not talking about the passion of Tom or d**k, I'm only interested in everyone having the civil right to express their opinions. It is certainly true that Fernando has, in addition to genuine fans, die-hard detractors. During the Schumi-era there was a part of the audience who could not love him.

B). As a blog-keeper you have fuelled the antipathy in those who hate Alonso. You have, if you allow me, played dirty.

Come on, Mr. Pitti Bridges! Should I put a full stop for it. I have written about F1 in the newspapers and then on-line ever since 1976 (sic, I was 16 years old). I've always tried to separate the opinion between the driver's talent and (strictly subjective) my sympathy for his character. I have ever since 2001 (2001!) supported Alonso's professional merits. I made the interview with Giancarlo Minardi, who said that Fernando is the natural heir to Senna. I made it. After that I have seen samples of his very questionable behavior (the utterances anti Renault Ferrari era) and I criticize his behavior in certain situations (the spy-saga). I have always done so and I will always do so. If the reader doesn't accept this distinction between professional and human qualities then it's not my business, sorry. And I am not going to change my philosophy. If someone can't stand it then he can go to thousands of other places on the web.

C) You have never accepted the failure of Raikkonen at Ferrari.

Mr. Pitt Bridge, maybe we live on two different planets. In 2007 Kimi won the championship and Ferrari won, also thanks to him, the Constructors trophy. In 2008, again thanks to Kimi's contribution, Ferrari won it again and Massa lost the drivers' title as we know. 3 out of 4 in two seasons. In season 2009 there was no testing, diffusers etc. Still the Blonde won in Spa with the F60. If Pitti Bridges sees this as a failure then I'm Mubarak's nephew and in today's headlines.

D) You have never explained to people on this blog all the merits the arrival of Alonso has brought to Ferrari.

On the contrary, I have explained it very well. I wrote in spring 2009 that Fernando would come to Maranello because Banco Santander gave Ferrari a rejuvenating injection of liquidity, which is essential in this economic era. I added myself (and confirmed) that Montezemolo certainly shouldn't have said no to the money, but I would have supported Alonso Raikkonen, just to make sure the Scuderia is independent even towards those who pay. Kimi would have been no problem. But he is a problem for someone else. What is it that cannot be said? Or should I tell those who follow me that Massa (without the Budapest drama) is tremendously stronger than the Blond? Do you really think that I am Mubarak's grandson?

E) If Alonso wins the title, how will the majority of the bloggari react? Commit mass-suicide?

Look, even Otelma didn't commit suicide after the Schumi-disaster!! However, if Fernando wins the title then I am happy and will write so too in January. But since you asked me kind of nicely, I make you a proposal. If it ends like they hope in Maranello I will put a special comment to the blog like 'Alonso is the one, the roaring and hormonal Abraham'. Is that okay?

Pitti Bridges accepted the proposal.