Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Mar » 21 Oct 2010, 09:50

Luieluv,

Are you reading my mind? :lol:

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 21 Oct 2010, 09:51

luieluv wrote:
rko281 wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
rko281 wrote:Just seen a picture from the Korean GP (Alo, Ham, Vet, Web, But + Bernie), all the title contenders.
Damn, Kimi "picked" the wrong year not to be in F1. What a season this is with 2 RedBull + 2 Mclaren +1 Ferrari fighting for titles.
I know, he is doing what he likes, but can't help feeling that especially this year he should have been there. This year will remain in history, and the one that wins WDC will be over the moon after such a battle.
I get the feeling that every year they say that this is the best wrc battle ever! :lol:
Don't think so, this year has been a great fight with 3 teams having cars that can win races, even if one was very dominant. It's a great season, as a Kimi fan, I felt a bit sorry that he's not there fighting, but that doesn't mean that I can't enjoy this great season.
From what i see, this season is not even close to being the best in terms of precise driving. Driving that wins you the championship.

All the contenders except jenson have erred on numerous occasions with alonso and hamilton leading the pack of most erroneous drivers.

So its mediocre season in terms of driving but interesting in terms for spectators who just want close battles at any cost.

+1 All drivers (Expect jenson who is too slow) did way to many mistakes this year that´s why the championship is still so close
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 21 Oct 2010, 09:54

Mar wrote:Luieluv,

Are you reading my mind? :lol:
lolzz :lol: yea!!
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 21 Oct 2010, 10:06

Oh, I seem to have opened Pandora's box :lol: I didn't say this season was the best, I said it is a great battle and there is a lot of excitement as anything can still happen. The fact that some of them made stupid mistakes is what makes it exciting.
But, let's leave this subject and get on topic. My opinion is that in that picture there is one driver missing (there are 5 from the top 3 teams, a top driver is missing).

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 21 Oct 2010, 10:17

I want to go back to Latvala, who said after last years crasch , he wanted to quit all along.
Now Latvala is younger and not so eperienced than Kimi although Kimis experience is from F1 but still I think now Kimi might have same thoughts as Latvala. I dont know what or who got Latvala to continue .
On the other hand this is Kimis dream, as was F1 championship. Dreams dont come true so easily and Kimi knows it.

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 21 Oct 2010, 10:20

Hope that Kimi doesn´t have such kind of thoughts!!! :fear: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Maybe today but please not tomorrow and the days after

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 21 Oct 2010, 10:22

apple wrote:I want to go back to Latvala, who said after last years crasch , he wanted to quit all along.
Now Latvala is younger and not so eperienced than Kimi although Kimis experience is from F1 but still I think now Kimi might have same thoughts as Latvala. I dont know what or who got Latvala to continue .
On the other hand this is Kimis dream, as was F1 championship. Dreams dont come true so easily and Kimi knows it.
apple, after the Poland crash I thought Latvala said he would understand if Ford wanted to fire him?

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 21 Oct 2010, 10:24

sleenster wrote:
apple wrote:I want to go back to Latvala, who said after last years crasch , he wanted to quit all along.
apple, after the Poland crash I thought Latvala said he would understand if Ford wanted to fire him?
thats true... and the thing Kimi would need now is a rally-sponsor who would say that they believe in him...

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 21 Oct 2010, 10:31

sleenster wrote:
He said in interview to our local newspaper he was so low no one can understand it. He was thinking of quitting.

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 21 Oct 2010, 10:32

I think that´s how Kimi feels at the moment! On the other hand I also think that he is metally stronger than JM!

Oh well..

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 21 Oct 2010, 10:34

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:I think that´s how Kimi feels at the moment! On the other hand I also think that he is metally stronger than JM!

Oh well..
If JM managed to bounce back then Kimi will be able to as well

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 21 Oct 2010, 10:36

sleenster wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:I think that´s how Kimi feels at the moment! On the other hand I also think that he is metally stronger than JM!

Oh well..
If JM managed to bounce back then Kimi will be able to as well
I am sure about that! It´s just that I fear that he doesn´t want to bounce back! That´s what I am worried about! And it sucks that we won´t hear anything from him for the next 3 weeks :<>:

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by SpaMaster » 21 Oct 2010, 10:37

rko281 wrote:Just seen a picture from the Korean GP (Alo, Ham, Vet, Web, But + Bernie), all the title contenders.
Damn, Kimi "picked" the wrong year not to be in F1. What a season this is with 2 RedBull + 2 Mclaren +1 Ferrari fighting for titles.
I know, he is doing what he likes, but can't help feeling that especially this year he should have been there. This year will remain in history, and the one that wins WDC will be over the moon after such a battle.
It still hasn't been three drivers in the fight going into the final race and the third ranked driver wins by 1 pt, is it? :p To me, nothing can top that.
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 21 Oct 2010, 10:41

SpaMaster wrote:
It still hasn't been three drivers in the fight going into the final race and the third ranked driver wins by 1 pt, is it? :p To me, nothing can top that.
+1

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 21 Oct 2010, 10:44

SpaMaster wrote:
And almost all the drivers in the fight this year keep saying that they want to "do a Kimi" :lol: