The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 13 Oct 2010, 18:24

apple wrote:Thanks,Ludy for this wonderfull week, I have tried to read all the articles and drawings :n . This isnt easy autumn for us as my son has now a pneumonia,luckily not so rough I had, girls have flu but I am on sick leave so I have time to be with them more than usually. Will look forward to coming days on your site, Ludy. Kimi fans are really creative bunch, have to say. But we knew that didnt we? :zz:
Oh no, hope your son gets better soon :pray:

I love Ludy's thing :shhh:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 13 Oct 2010, 18:27

Moominpappa wrote:
sammyosammy wrote: Seems it´s coming from Nelonen Sport, not a pay channel. I´ll schedule it (not home for the weekend). So if Moomin´s cellular won´t co-operate there´s always a back up :thumbsup:

Btw, I have seen this before, it is an old one. Wonder how it could be served with a translation in english for forumers..? Or, actually who had time to do it :)
Great! I will schedule it also to digibox, but if I remember record it for PC, I don't need transfer data from that box to PC. Am I a nerd? :zz:
I didn't understand a word of it so I'll leave it to you boys :lol:

@Sammy, sorry for the silence on the Turrini-department. Haven't had time to check them out :blush:

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 13 Oct 2010, 18:29

Moominpappa wrote:
sammyosammy wrote: Seems it´s coming from Nelonen Sport, not a pay channel. I´ll schedule it (not home for the weekend). So if Moomin´s cellular won´t co-operate there´s always a back up :thumbsup:

Btw, I have seen this before, it is an old one. Wonder how it could be served with a translation in english for forumers..? Or, actually who had time to do it :)
Great! I will schedule it also to digibox, but if I remember record it from PC, I don't need transfer data from that box to PC. Am I a nerd? :zz:
Aah, our house is cable. That`s why I carry on a receiver for my lap-top as an antenna version (for summer place etc..) ... Not sure if we have receivers for PC as cable version :blink: And if we have, they´re not really useful for me..

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 13 Oct 2010, 18:31

Wolfie wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:

Great! I will schedule it also to digibox, but if I remember record it for PC, I don't need transfer data from that box to PC. Am I a nerd? :zz:
I didn't understand a word of it so I'll leave it to you boys :lol:

@Sammy, sorry for the silence on the Turrini-department. Haven't had time to check them out :blush:
C`mon Nicole!!! He´s next to Mr. Kulta.. Do Your job :<>:

(kiddo, kiddo, kiddo...)

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 13 Oct 2010, 18:35

:lol:

I just remembered that I have one Turrini-article &doh

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 13 Oct 2010, 18:50

spinster wrote:
spinster wrote:
Kinga wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Sorry everybody, I'm going through some old stuff and here is Lucy Lou's description of what it was like to be watching when Kimi opened the Ferrari-store in London :lol:

Had a brill day - haven't got time for the full run down at the mo (the apprentice is about to come on!! Razz) but it was fab - basically Kimi only did a walk about (from what we could see - seems he did a lot more from the professional pics!!!) and I totally went to pieces - he is really gorgeous in real life (and quite tiny too!!) - my heart just raced and my legs turned to jelly - couldn't shout at him or anything!!!

He is... and yes he looks a bit different in real... and no i'm not gay :lol:

There was a pen shop next door to the Ferrari shop which was behind the VIP barriers were he walked and I said to Mills - we really should go buy a pen and wait in the door way and rugby tackle him as he walks past!!! But the truth is my legs wouldn't have moved and I would have just giggled at him - its totally ridiculous - I have never been like that before ever!!! One of the security guys said 'You do know hes just a normal man don't you!!!' and yeah I do - but what a fantastic specimen he is!!!

Oh but I am sure Jenny slept soundly in her bed last night knowing that I was now no threat at all!!!!
I think I can understand her! :blush: :O
He is... and yes he looks a bit different in real... and no i'm not gay :lol:
OMG! LOL Thanks for this! I was waiting for a post that would have laughed at a fangirl post of mine but actually it didn't happen. :thumbsup: It's great to hear that even men think that Kimi's handsome and that he's so different in real life. :blush:

Some may say that he's quite average but no, he's not... far from it... must be his beautiful skin and his eyes color. :confused:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 13 Oct 2010, 18:55

Oi Kinga, have you ever thought that the reason Kimi gets so much heat from guys on forums is because they think he is handsome - pure envy :lol:

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 13 Oct 2010, 19:23

Wolfie wrote::lol:

I just remembered that I have one Turrini-article &doh
yeah great, You have it.. pls share it with us :hug:

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 13 Oct 2010, 19:27

@Kinga: yep...that are the first 2 things one notices *___*... he also has great hands :blush:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

spinster
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by spinster » 13 Oct 2010, 20:49

he has something magic in his face ;-)
Don't dream your life...LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 14 Oct 2010, 09:40

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Denorth » 14 Oct 2010, 09:47

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Kimi sold his house at Wollerau :)

http://temi.repubblica.it/casa/2010/10/ ... a/?photo=4
so, he's got his money for the next year racing :lol:
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 14 Oct 2010, 09:50

Denorth wrote:

Yep my thoughts exactly :lol: 3,6million should be enough for one year at the WRC :O

Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Linda-Anne » 14 Oct 2010, 09:51

Denorth wrote:

You know what Denorth you may have have it there. Kimi could be taking stock of whats really important to him and puttting plans into action :O :)

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 14 Oct 2010, 18:43

In kimi Raikkonen 2010 special week, Ludy's work too has been superb.

Loved it to the core. You just made my day by refreshing the sweet memories of sauber day.

Thanks a ton. Brilliant job.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season