Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Linda-Anne » 05 Oct 2010, 08:58

SilentKiller wrote:Why the hell do some people here post all kind of cr@p they find about Kimi anywhere in the internet.......really its not that necessary.
Well hey I guess its just the way you look at it. I mean some people may agree with some things in the article and others may not its personal choice isnt it a t the end of the day Silent Killer. The good thing is here that we all respect each other enough that we can have differing opinions without falling out with each other which is all good and positive. You sometimes yourself post some negative things about Kimi that have made me quite angry with you. But my friend I just let it go as we are all one big family and as one big family we cant agree on everything. :) :hug:

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 05 Oct 2010, 09:37

Linda-Anne wrote:
SilentKiller wrote:Why the hell do some people here post all kind of cr@p they find about Kimi anywhere in the internet.......really its not that necessary.
Well hey I guess its just the way you look at it. I mean some people may agree with some things in the article and others may not its personal choice isnt it a t the end of the day Silent Killer. The good thing is here that we all respect each other enough that we can have differing opinions without falling out with each other which is all good and positive. You sometimes yourself post some negative things about Kimi that have made me quite angry with you. But my friend I just let it go as we are all one big family and as one big family we cant agree on everything. :) :hug:
+1 :thumbsup:
(we can be angry at the writer of the article but not the one who posted it )

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 05 Oct 2010, 09:49

Kriss wrote:
Linda-Anne wrote:
Very well said. Linda and Kriss have summed it up well.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

SilentKiller
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by SilentKiller » 05 Oct 2010, 11:22

luieluv wrote:
Kriss wrote:
Linda-Anne wrote:
Very well said. Linda and Kriss have summed it up well.
:hug: There is obviously going to be minor differences between us mainly because of what each of us expect from the driver who we think is the greatest raw talent since Senna. :hatoff:
But the main objective is to support Kimi in whatever decision he takes for himself, which at the end of the day is obviously going to be the Right decision. :)

SilentKiller
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by SilentKiller » 05 Oct 2010, 11:25

By the way, Serial Kimi-Hater Joe Saward has posted some more nonsense about our guy today in his blog.
I haven't read it yet, and not going to now but if anyone is interested, visit his blog.

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 05 Oct 2010, 11:31

SilentKiller wrote:By the way, Serial Kimi-Hater Joe Saward has posted some more nonsense about our guy today in his blog.
I haven't read it yet, and not going to now but if anyone is interested, visit his blog.
thanks, I rather skip it, I'm not in masochist mood today :)

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 05 Oct 2010, 11:32

Kriss wrote:
SilentKiller wrote:By the way, Serial Kimi-Hater Joe Saward has posted some more nonsense about our guy today in his blog.
thanks, I rather skip it, I'm not in masochist mood today :)
i skip that too.. He is trash for me..
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 05 Oct 2010, 11:32

I've read it, but I don't think this time he posted c**p about Kimi, it just summarizes all the talk that has been in the press for the last months and since he doesn't have official statements from Kimi's camp, he speculates.

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 05 Oct 2010, 12:13

No pressure on Raikkonen to decide future

Kimi Raikkonen is under no pressure to make a decision about his future, according to Citroen Junior Team boss Benoit Nogier.

Nogier told French radio station RMC: "At the moment there is no commitment from Kimi [Raikkonen] for next year. Up to now he has shown appreciation for what he is doing and the desire to continue.

"He is the master of his destiny so it's up to him to tell us if he wants to be with us next year or not. I will be very happy to welcome him if he wants to continue."

Raikkonen has a one year deal with Citroen in the World Rally Championship and has recently been linked with a return to Formula One after Renault recently approached him.

The 2007 F1 world champion had a rather fraught Rallye de France at the weekend when he went off twice on day two and retired. The Citroen Junior Team elected not to compete under superally regulations for the final leg, deciding instead to preserve the car for Spain.
Raikkonen had been lying in seventh place at the time of his retirement.

photo: willy weyens - rallyworld
http://www.rallybuzz.com/kimi-raikkonen ... -decision/

Soren
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Soren » 05 Oct 2010, 13:01

I just posted my review of Rally France. Since the biggest portion of it is concerning his future I thought it would fit here: RALLY FRANCE 2010 – QUE VEUX TU, KIMI?
Join our feisty Kimi Raikkonen group on Facebook
Click and join :D
Click here to follow us on Twitter as well

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 05 Oct 2010, 13:08

@Nikki, thanks! But I was not planning to delete anything!!! :O

@SilentKiller Once it was me who posted the article which upseted you I have the right to speak something. I only posted here because I thought I could share with you guys, because I was angry after reading this and like Linda-Anne have said we could discuss it but I guess I made a mistake. I already saw and read here other negative articles about Kimi so I didn't think it was wrong. Anyway, I just wanna to say I am not going to post anything like that anymore. You don't need to worry!
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 05 Oct 2010, 13:35

Soren wrote:I just posted my review of Rally France. Since the biggest portion of it is concerning his future I thought it would fit here: RALLY FRANCE 2010 – QUE VEUX TU, KIMI?
I loved it Soren :hug:
I would love to say that I disagree but .....:(

Soren
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Soren » 05 Oct 2010, 13:38

Kriss wrote:
Soren wrote:I just posted my review of Rally France. Since the biggest portion of it is concerning his future I thought it would fit here: RALLY FRANCE 2010 – QUE VEUX TU, KIMI?
Would you care to elaborate what you mean exactly?
Join our feisty Kimi Raikkonen group on Facebook
Click and join :D
Click here to follow us on Twitter as well

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 05 Oct 2010, 13:50

Kriss wrote:
Ok, after reading Sorens comment on Kimi doing 4-5 years more in F1 I just have to ask ...

Is it only me who actually is living with the assumption that Kimi originally was planning to retire from F1 or atleast was considering retiring from F1 after his Ferrari stint would end in 2010? So the happenings last year just made it happened one year earlier?

Are others living with the assumption that he was planning to continue in another F1 team in 4 years more?

because 4-5 years more in F1 sounds in my ears as never ever going to happen... I always lived with the assumption that he never planned to grow old in F1.
.. and the only reason for him to go back would be that he still feels he has unfinished business there because of that nonexcisting last year/years ... and he wants to make one more hit for another championship before concentrating on other things in motorsport/life.
Last edited by Julia on 05 Oct 2010, 16:07, edited 5 times in total.

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 05 Oct 2010, 13:53

Soren wrote:
Kriss wrote:
Would you care to elaborate what you mean exactly?
I mean I wanted him to stay, I sill want him actually. This rally was a huge dissapointment for Kimi - as far as I can see. He was soo angry, I've never seen him yelling like that before. I hope he will not lose his motivation and self confidence :pray:
On the other hand he is learning a completely new thing being 31 years old. If he wants immidiate success he is better in F1 :(

So what you wrote makes a lot of sence.