Lewis Hamilton

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
Super Aguri
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Super Aguri » 10 Jun 2007, 19:25

Fact : ITV love Corrie more than Lewis!

Bowsey
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Bowsey » 10 Jun 2007, 19:27

Super Aguri wrote:Fact : ITV love Corrie more than Lewis!
Well they did show Lewis Hamilton the Story so far twice, 1st on Saturday ITV1 and for a 2nd time after the Qualifying on Saturday on ITV4, They Can't get enough of Lewis :cheesy:

Super Aguri
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Super Aguri » 10 Jun 2007, 19:28

Bowsey wrote:
Well they did show Lewis Hamilton the Story so far twice, 1st on Saturday ITV1 and for a 2nd time after the Qualifying on Saturday on ITV4, They Can't get enough of Lewis :cheesy:
You got me there :(

Pretty disappoined with 0 interviews. And no montage at the end of all of Sato's passes today.

Shambles! :P

Bowsey
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Bowsey » 10 Jun 2007, 19:34

Super Aguri wrote:
Bowsey wrote:
You got me there :(

Pretty disappoined with 0 interviews. And no montage at the end of all of Sato's passes today.

Shambles! :P
Yer I know will have to record the higlights programme tonight, or hope someone posts it here. :D . Hopefully someone could post a montage of the two, the full race with the reaction and interviews from the highlights show.

furtado
car driver
car driver

Post by furtado » 10 Jun 2007, 21:06

poor alonso...
making so many mistakes because of hamilton

Pety_018
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Pety_018 » 10 Jun 2007, 21:49

He's a fantastic driver....what a victory in Canada..

ODDBA11
kart driver
kart driver

Post by ODDBA11 » 10 Jun 2007, 23:39

theres no doubt that hes done a great job.
but i ask any people from outside britain (ie. brundall, allen commentary)
WHAT IS THE MEDIA HYPE SURROUNDING HIM LIKE IN YOUR CONTRY?
im just interested, i just had to watch 'lewis hamilton - the story so far' i think things are getting a bit out of hand i britain.

sam85
car driver
car driver

Post by sam85 » 10 Jun 2007, 23:46

He is a very good driver but he is not # 1 yet I think the # 1 driver will be Kimi.;)
my name is sam and I'm 21 years old

Kimppa06
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Kimppa06 » 12 Jun 2007, 08:32

you got no idea, sam, lol, even though im a kimi fan, its over.

its interesting to note the position of the back to back world champion. hes mentally unhinged by lewis, outclassed in all aspects, smashed by a rookie. I do feel sorry for him, but if your not good enough then your not good enough...

Bowsey
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Bowsey » 14 Jun 2007, 20:46

Code: Select all

Lewis Hamilton reckons it is still “way too early” for him to consider winning the world championship in his rookie season, despite his outstanding start to his Formula 1 career.

The 22-year-old McLaren sensation heads in to the year’s seventh round at Indianapolis this weekend eight points ahead of team-mate Fernando Alonso at the top of the standings, following his maiden win in Montreal.

However Hamilton has once again reiterated that he expects to face difficulties during the campaign, adding that this season is still a learning experience for him.

“To be honest, I try not to focus on that [the title],” he said in Thursday’s press conference at Indianapolis. 

“I think I came into the season with a very open mind and being realistic of the fact that I am a rookie and I've got a lot to learn.

“It is still very steep learning curve, and yes, I have a great opportunity to be in the best team and have one of the best drivers to compare myself to.

“But I still feel there's going to be times during the season which will be some lows, some highs, and I think it's way too early.

“Eleven races to go, I think it's way too early to even start thinking about the championship.

“Each time I go out in the car, I learn something new.

“I'm always learning bit by bit and I will continue throughout the season.”

While the Briton’s Montreal win pushed him ahead of Alonso, it also dramatically increased his margin in the championship over Felipe Massa and Kimi Raikkonen – as Ferrari struggled for pace on the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.

However the Italian squad has only been beaten once at Indianapolis since the US GP was revived in 2000 and Hamilton is expecting that record to count for something this weekend.

“Possibly, after the last race they were probably scratching their heads and definitely focusing very hard to improve for the next race,” he said.

“In only a week you can't make too many improvements.

“But I don't know why they weren't as quick as us last weekend.

“As you can see they've been very quick here in the past few years so surely they'll be quick here.

“But fingers crossed we will be able to match them.”

WDC
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by WDC » 15 Jun 2007, 09:59

this is brilliant,
Hamilton making all the right noises to make everybody love him...
meanwhile alonso is being potrayd as the evil one!

we could write a soap on mclaren!
Thankyou Schumi you will always have a place in our hearts!
Michael Schumacher- 7 volte Campione del mondo!
SIMPLY THE BEST

donald29
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by donald29 » 15 Jun 2007, 10:03

Lets hope all this favouritism talk gets in the way of McLarens performance on track! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bowsey
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Bowsey » 15 Jun 2007, 13:44

donald29 wrote:Lets hope all this favouritism talk gets in the way of McLarens performance on track! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope not, but it could well do, especially Alonso trying too much and crashing into Lewis

donald29
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by donald29 » 15 Jun 2007, 16:07

Bowsey wrote:
donald29 wrote:Lets hope all this favouritism talk gets in the way of McLarens performance on track! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope not, but it could well do, especially Alonso trying too much and crashing into Lewis
That would make my day!!

Bowsey
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Bowsey » 16 Jun 2007, 16:20

Lets see how well hamilton does in this quali, as like canada he's never been to indy before.