shumacher back

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
pumpkin148
car driver
car driver

shumacher back

Post by pumpkin148 » 10 Jun 2007, 12:25

whats happening with ferrari the last few races?????
i think they should take michael schumacher back, and make him as a team chef he would make ferrari the best team ever!!!!

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 10 Jun 2007, 12:56

Massa is a brilliant driver, and has been working very hard for them... In Monaco Ferrari are always disadvantaged... This year they had wider tyres which makes it impossible to have a good race...

Schumi can only do so much for so long, I think Massa is doing a brilliant job and is learning from Schumi, and seeing he has won 2 races and been on pole most I think its good enough...

Busi
Donator
Donator

Post by Busi » 10 Jun 2007, 14:23

The problem for Ferrari is now that they haven't got a driver who knows how to develop a car and ask the mechanics how to improve it, on which Michael was the best. Let's see if the Ferraris keep falling down or Massa and Raikkonen start working hard and do the same.

Michael as a test driver would be perfect for them.
Alonso, future 5 times world champion

ntr
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by ntr » 10 Jun 2007, 15:25

Dark_Fisico wrote:Massa is a brilliant driver, and has been working very hard for them... In Monaco Ferrari are always disadvantaged... This year they had wider tyres which makes it impossible to have a good race...
wider tyres?
aren't all teams using the same bridgestones?
mm tofu

Super Aguri
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Super Aguri » 10 Jun 2007, 19:50

alex wrote:
Dark_Fisico wrote:Massa is a brilliant driver, and has been working very hard for them... In Monaco Ferrari are always disadvantaged... This year they had wider tyres which makes it impossible to have a good race...
wider tyres?
I think all teams are using the same sets of Bridgestones anyway.

Just different choices of tyre each weekend (Monaco - Soft Super and Soft etc)

Bowsey
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Bowsey » 10 Jun 2007, 19:54

Super Aguri wrote:
alex wrote:
wider tyres?

Yep all the tyres are the same. The reason Ferrari Struggled was that they have a longer wheelbased car, which means they are "better" in long flowing corners and straights, but not good in tight and twisty corners, aka Monaco

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 10 Jun 2007, 21:54

Bowsey wrote:
Super Aguri wrote:
alex wrote:
wider tyres?

Yep all the tyres are the same. The reason Ferrari Struggled was that they have a longer wheelbased car, which means they are "better" in long flowing corners and straights, but not good in tight and twisty corners, aka Monaco
Thats what I meant :mrgreen: sorry I was in a rush when I wrote that...

phillyred79
kart driver
kart driver

Post by phillyred79 » 14 Jun 2007, 16:54

Well, MS will not be back.. At least not for this year.. A return of MS mid-season would cause such a disturbance that it would probably have more negative consequences. Perhaps he could do some test driving on a limited basis this season. I'm always curious as to how much a difference a driver makes in a team, but I think Massa has done a good job with Ferrari in MS's wake. Kimi however... I just don't know about him.. Talented yes, but determined? ehh...

XiaoPro
kart driver
kart driver

Post by XiaoPro » 14 Jun 2007, 17:36

phillyred79 wrote:Well, MS will not be back.. At least not for this year.. A return of MS mid-season would cause such a disturbance that it would probably have more negative consequences. Perhaps he could do some test driving on a limited basis this season. I'm always curious as to how much a difference a driver makes in a team, but I think Massa has done a good job with Ferrari in MS's wake. Kimi however... I just don't know about him.. Talented yes, but determined? ehh...
im thinkin tat kimi was not givin his 100% becoz he was not comfortable in the new car yet , therefore he dun wanna risk the race by goin to his limit

hes juz takin on his on pace and bein consistent rather than massa, who is goin full speed and risk makin mistakes ( like in brahrain )

tis is wat i think ...

SpykerMF1
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Re: shumacher back

Post by SpykerMF1 » 14 Jun 2007, 19:11

pumpkin148 wrote:i think they should take michael schumacher back, and make him as a team chef
I don't think the cookings the problem I think it's more the car :P (Sorry couldn't resist)

TBH I think there having their having the trouble that McLaren where behind to start and have now introduced better updates than Ferrari and it's paying off. I also think the Schumi+Brawn team up was pretty emazing as far as those team ups can go, especially with Schumi's motivational skills which Kimi definatly doesn't have at the moment, proved by him leaving races earlier and quali at Monaco. He just hasn't got the team spirit there.

BANANAGP
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by BANANAGP » 14 Jun 2007, 20:23

maybe it's not Ferrari being bad but BMW and McLaren (and SUPER AGURI!!) doing really well? heheh

BONZAI!!!

WDC
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by WDC » 15 Jun 2007, 09:52

lol, thats what was said about the feild during 2001, 02, 03 and 04!

i think raikkonen has to pull his head in, it wouldnt hurt to take advice!

massa is still learning and is doing a decent enough job, it was just ulucky that him and fisi were disqualified from the race in canada.

i dont think michael should be doing anything other than what he is doing now... a 'coach' to other ferrari drivers!

sounds good!
Thankyou Schumi you will always have a place in our hearts!
Michael Schumacher- 7 volte Campione del mondo!
SIMPLY THE BEST