Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Lynx'niK
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Lynx'niK » 30 Sep 2010, 20:18

no sammyosammy, at least I cannot.
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 30 Sep 2010, 20:21

sleenster wrote:
Julia wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
IMO he says, let Marko speak, I have chatted and go on chatting with Dietrich :zz:
haha, that was exactly the same way I interpreted your referat about what Kimi said before I read you comment .... :lol:

thanks! :thumbsup:
Wait wait, did Kimi actually say Dietrich's name?? :huh:
I just read what sammy wrote about it but I read it between the lines, he made it quite clear that Marko wasn't the person he had dealt things with... and Dietrich is the only person Kimi has named that he is in contact with from RB and Dietrich has also mentioned sometimes earlier that he has a very good relationship to Kimi.
Last edited by Julia on 30 Sep 2010, 20:56, edited 3 times in total.

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 30 Sep 2010, 20:22

sleenster wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
Lynx'niK wrote:
Julia wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:Thanks sammy! If someone wants and help me, I can upload this interview to net. (I am not watched it yet, but I guess that recording went fine)
if somebody could put it on youtube I would be thankfull... :)
I could put it on youtube later if you want.

Kinga is in France right?!
Kimi definetly received her lovely message book :)
guys pls, are You able to watch this outside of Finland?? http://www.katsomo.fi/?progId=48626

Edit: if it opens in Your browser, press "jatka"
:( Tekijänoikeusrajoituksien vuoksi tätä ohjelmaa ei voida jaella alueelle, jossa olet.
Aah, copyrights my pretty ass. Same in here when trying to watch feeds of BBC for instance. :(
Hope someone places it to Youtube for You. I ain´t having an account there..

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 30 Sep 2010, 20:24

Julia wrote:
sleenster wrote:
Julia wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
IMO he says, let Marko speak, I have chatted and go on chatting with Dietrich :zz:
haha, that was exactly the same way I interpreted your referat about what Kimi said before I read you comment .... :lol:

thanks! :thumbsup:
Wait wait, did Kimi actually say Dietrich's name?? :huh:
i just read what sammy wrote about it but i read it between the lines... dietrich is the only person Kimi has named that he is in contact with from RB and Dietrich has also mentioned that he has a good relationship to Kimi.
:thumbsup: makes two of a kind.

Nighty people, the sports magazine is staring at me.. :wave:

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 30 Sep 2010, 20:24

Please use this topic to talk about Kimi's future, the off-topic thread is open for everyone.

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 30 Sep 2010, 20:24

@ Sammy
I can't see the video, it says it can't be shown in my area....as many other times as well...
Sammy, you already speak more Greek than I Finnish!!!! :lol:

Lynx'niK
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Lynx'niK » 30 Sep 2010, 20:29

Moominpappa
Off-Topic: show
If you want to use the programme without probs you have to install it, but if it does not work, you can also upload it without installin any programm on net
I wanna analyse Kimis attitude [video], which is sooo difficult, you have to be holmes :hatoff:
Last edited by Lynx'niK on 30 Sep 2010, 20:33, edited 2 times in total.
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 30 Sep 2010, 20:30

iceman1 wrote:Please use this topic to talk about Kimi's future, the off-topic thread is open for everyone.
But but.......we're trying to figure how to watch a video about Kimi's future! :fear: ::oops:;

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by SpaMaster » 30 Sep 2010, 22:33

luieluv wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:MTV3 tulosruutu
Head Lines; RB not satisfied, Räikkönen doesn´t care about critisism, Citroen hopes co-operation continues.

Story & interviews by Anette Latva-Piikkilä: "rumours won´t stop with Kimi Räikkönen. Alternatives are staying in WRC or come-back to F1"

Oliver Quesnell: "I know Kimi wants to stay in WRC, deep down he wants to stay but F1 wants him back. I feel sorry if he leaves because it´s getting better and better every year. In two years time he might win a single rally"

Anette: "blaa, blaa, blaa Helmut marko blaa, blaa, blaa"

Kimi: " There are different people speaking different things. I only had one year contract with them. Those people there (RB) I personally have been speakin with knew it´s going to be tough and difficult and crashes were expected. It´s not surprising, there´s always lots of commentating, I´m not worried about it."
So Quesnell does want kimi to stay in WRC but at the same time he knows that doors to F1 are also open for Kimi. F1 needs kimi is a strong statement and thanks to quesnell for appreciating kimi's efforts in WRC and considering that he is growing from strength to strength in WRC.
This is probably the clearest indication that Red Bull wants Kimi in F1 next year. Marko's words now make sense. I think as Kimi fans we should all be happy. As soon as news broke out that he was leaving F1, the other two top teeams, McLaren and Red Bull really really wanted him. But Kimi chose rally. He dictated what he wants to do.

Similarly from what Block says, even if Kimi were to go to Ford, he would need some sponsorship. May be Red Bull will wait a long time before deciding to sponsor Kimi again.

rko281: I know you say that you have always been saying Kimi is done with F1. :p But to stay in rally he still needs sponsorship. If he does not have that, he may have no other chance than take up an available seat in a top F1 team. So, as Kimi himself says, everything is not under his control. :)
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 01 Oct 2010, 01:43

so 186 pages later......Kimi in Red Bull F1 in 2011 ? :lol:
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 01 Oct 2010, 04:46

Seems Kimi's words means he will get DM to sponsor him further in WRC... as he also keeps saying he prefers rally to F1... I expect an announcement from kimi's mgt that he will continue in WRC very very soon ...
The JINX

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 01 Oct 2010, 04:49

SpaMaster wrote:
luieluv wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:MTV3 tulosruutu
Head Lines; RB not satisfied, Räikkönen doesn´t care about critisism, Citroen hopes co-operation continues.

Story & interviews by Anette Latva-Piikkilä: "rumours won´t stop with Kimi Räikkönen. Alternatives are staying in WRC or come-back to F1"

Oliver Quesnell: "I know Kimi wants to stay in WRC, deep down he wants to stay but F1 wants him back. I feel sorry if he leaves because it´s getting better and better every year. In two years time he might win a single rally"

Anette: "blaa, blaa, blaa Helmut marko blaa, blaa, blaa"

Kimi: " There are different people speaking different things. I only had one year contract with them. Those people there (RB) I personally have been speakin with knew it´s going to be tough and difficult and crashes were expected. It´s not surprising, there´s always lots of commentating, I´m not worried about it."
So Quesnell does want kimi to stay in WRC but at the same time he knows that doors to F1 are also open for Kimi. F1 needs kimi is a strong statement and thanks to quesnell for appreciating kimi's efforts in WRC and considering that he is growing from strength to strength in WRC.
This is probably the clearest indication that Red Bull wants Kimi in F1 next year. Marko's words now make sense. I think as Kimi fans we should all be happy. As soon as news broke out that he was leaving F1, the other two top teeams, McLaren and Red Bull really really wanted him. But Kimi chose rally. He dictated what he wants to do.

Similarly from what Block says, even if Kimi were to go to Ford, he would need some sponsorship. May be Red Bull will wait a long time before deciding to sponsor Kimi again.

rko281: I know you say that you have always been saying Kimi is done with F1. :p But to stay in rally he still needs sponsorship. If he does not have that, he may have no other chance than take up an available seat in a top F1 team. So, as Kimi himself says, everything is not under his control. :)
There's more to life than F1 as Kimi said. I don't think that he definitely would go back if his rally hopes fall through. Not at any cost.
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 01 Oct 2010, 04:52

brendakarli wrote:Seems Kimi's words means he will get DM to sponsor him further in WRC... as he also keeps saying he prefers rally to F1... I expect an announcement from kimi's mgt that he will continue in WRC very very soon ...
Apparently as soon as DM decides, which might be not necessarily soon.
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 01 Oct 2010, 05:13

beefree,

unless DM is trying to persuade kimi to go back to F1, hence they r still in discussion :lol:
The JINX

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 01 Oct 2010, 05:56

brendakarli wrote:beefree,

unless DM is trying to persuade kimi to go back to F1, hence they r still in discussion :lol:
They have a contract with MW and he made it clear , he intends to honour it