Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sammyosammy » 30 Sep 2010, 19:32

Short translation comin´in a minute. And naturally, my twisted mind captured something between the lines..

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 30 Sep 2010, 19:42

Off-Topic: show
finnish sounds nice to me ...the long words look scary, but there are a lot of vowels like in our language, making it easier to pronounce...I called the embassy some time ago, there are only private lessons for us....

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 30 Sep 2010, 19:48

MTV3 tulosruutu
Head Lines; RB not satisfied, Räikkönen doesn´t care about critisism, Citroen hopes co-operation continues.

Story & interviews by Anette Latva-Piikkilä: "rumours won´t stop with Kimi Räikkönen. Alternatives are staying in WRC or come-back to F1"

Oliver Quesnell: "I know Kimi wants to stay in WRC, deep down he wants to stay but F1 wants him back. I feel sorry if he leaves because it´s getting better and better every year. In two years time he might win a single rally"

Anette: "blaa, blaa, blaa Helmut marko blaa, blaa, blaa"

Kimi: " There are different people speaking different things. I only had one year contract with them. Those people there (RB) I personally have been speakin with knew it´s going to be tough and difficult and crashes were expected. It´s not surprising, there´s always lots of commentating, I´m not worried about it."

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 30 Sep 2010, 19:50

Acropolis wrote:
finnish sounds nice to me ...the long words look scary, but there are a lot of vowels like in our language, making it easier to pronounce...I called the embassy some time ago, there are only private lessons for us....
In a moment You´ll start speaking finnish I´ll learn more greece than "ouzo" and "calimera". Deal???? :hug:

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 30 Sep 2010, 19:52

sammyosammy wrote:MTV3 tulosruutu
Head Lines; RB not satisfied, Räikkönen doesn´t care about critisism, Citroen hopes co-operation continues.

Story & interviews by Anette Latva-Piikkilä: "rumours won´t stop with Kimi Räikkönen. Alternatives are staying in WRC or come-back to F1"

Oliver Quesnell: "I know Kimi wants to stay in WRC, deep down he wants to stay but F1 wants him back. I feel sorry if he leaves because it´s getting better and better every year. In two years time he might win a single rally"

Kimi: " There are different people speaking different things. I only had one year contract with them. Those people there (RB) I personally have been speakin with knew it´s going to be tough and difficult and crashes were expected. It´s not surprising, there´s always lots of commentating, I´m not worried about it."
So Quesnell does want kimi to stay in WRC but at the same time he knows that doors to F1 are also open for Kimi. F1 needs kimi is a strong statement and thanks to quesnell for appreciating kimi's efforts in WRC and considering that he is growing from strength to strength in WRC.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 30 Sep 2010, 19:55

Thanks sammy! If someone wants and help me, I can upload this interview to net. (I am not watched it yet, but I guess that recording went fine)
I miss a babysitter

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 30 Sep 2010, 19:56

thanks sammy :hug:
it not just your twisted mind, I think it was good news :thumbsup:

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 30 Sep 2010, 20:00

This was good! There was shown a big placard where was written: Kimi, olet todellinen mestarini! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Moominpappa on 30 Sep 2010, 20:01, edited 1 time in total.
I miss a babysitter

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 30 Sep 2010, 20:01

luieluv wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:MTV3 tulosruutu

So Quesnell does want kimi to stay in WRC but at the same time he knows that doors to F1 are also open for Kimi. F1 needs kimi is a strong statement and thanks to quesnell for appreciating kimi's efforts in WRC and considering that he is growing from strength to strength in WRC.
Said actually F1 "wants" not "need". I could say "needs desperatelly" :)
But the point was Kimi´s attitude; let them speak, those who I am speaking to are more important. That´s how I got it. Any other who saw it? How did You get it?

Lynx'niK
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Lynx'niK » 30 Sep 2010, 20:02

Moominpappa wrote:Thanks sammy! If someone wants and help me, I can upload this interview to net. (I am not watched it yet, but I guess that recording went fine)
hmm, maybe http://www.4shared.com/ or http://www.videoupload.eu/

Kimi, olet todellinen mestarini!

What ??? :huh: :blush:
Last edited by Lynx'niK on 30 Sep 2010, 20:06, edited 1 time in total.
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 30 Sep 2010, 20:03

sammyosammy wrote:
IMO he says, let Marko speak, I have chatted and go on chatting with Dietrich :zz:
haha, that was exactly the same way I interpreted your referat about what Kimi said before I read you comment .... :lol:

thanks! :thumbsup:
Last edited by Julia on 30 Sep 2010, 20:06, edited 1 time in total.

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 30 Sep 2010, 20:03

sammyosammy wrote: Said actually F1 "wants" not "need". I could say "needs desperatelly" :)
But the point was Kimi´s attitude; let them speak, those who I am speaking to are more important. That´s how I got it. Any other who saw it? How did You get it?
I think that Kimi is very relaxed now. He smiled all time and I couldn't seen any worry from his body language. He really knows what he is doing.
I miss a babysitter

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 30 Sep 2010, 20:04

Lynx'niK wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:Thanks sammy! If someone wants and help me, I can upload this interview to net. (I am not watched it yet, but I guess that recording went fine)
hmm, maybe http://www.4shared.com/

I guess that Kinga was there also :)
I miss a babysitter

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 30 Sep 2010, 20:07

Moominpappa wrote:This was good! There was shown a big placard where was written: Kimi, olet todellinen mestarini! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Could that be Kinga??? :huh:

http://www.f1zone.net/memberlist.php?mo ... ile&u=9213

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 30 Sep 2010, 20:07

Lynx'niK wrote:
hmm, maybe http://www.4shared.com/

Do you know any free video editing tool? I must cut the main thing out of other stuff.
I miss a babysitter