Top 5 and their Astro Signs - Guess Who will be WDC 2010?

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Top 5 and their Astro Signs - Guess Who will be WDC 2010?

Post by brendakarli » 30 Sep 2010, 03:32

This is just a bit of fun but here are some information of the top 5 drivers and their astro signs...will they tell us who the WDC 2010 is?

Mark Alan Webber (born 27 August 1976): Born in the year of the Fire Dragon
Trying times come to the Dragon in the years of the Tiger (2010) and the Dog.

Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton (born 7 January 1985): Born in the year of the Wood Rat
Difficult times come to the Rat in the years of the Horse, Tiger (2010) and Dog.

Sebastian Vettel (born July 3, 1987): Born in the Year of the Fire Rabbit
The years of the Dragon, Pig, Tiger (2010), Monkey and Dog will offer a mixed bag of luck as well as disappointments, with things looking better than they actually are. A realistic view is cautioned in these years.

Jenson Alexander Lyons Button (born 19 January 1980): Born in the Year of the Earth Goat
The years of the Tiger (2010), the Rabbit, the Dragon, the Horse, the Rooster and the Pig are fairly mixed for the Goat.

Fernando Alonso Díaz (born 29 July 1981): Born in the year of the Metal Rooster
Lucky years for Rooster are the years of the Dragon, the Snake, and the Goat and the Tiger (2010). Happy events, prosperity and achievements are in the spotlight, and the Rooster finds the power he craves to shape his destiny.

Looks like Alonso will be crowned WDC 2010 ... it's written in the stars #Fear
The JINX

rfs
kart driver
kart driver

Re: Top 5 and their Astro Signs - Guess Who will be WDC 2010

Post by rfs » 30 Sep 2010, 15:13

It says webber will have trying times but its his best season ever, that Hamilton will have difficult times but last year was even harder, and that things for Vettel will look better than they actually do but they dont. It's starting to sound correct for Alonso, but because 3 of them are wrong I call bulls**.

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 30 Sep 2010, 19:15

to be honest, I do think webber is having a trying time overall esp leading for the first time and all that has happened; for vettel, he is still in the running despite his DNFs etc makes it mixed, so it is not as bad as it looks; as for hammy, the car is not up to scratch and now with 2 DNFs in a row, it is gonna be harder to get back up the ladder esp if his car continues to lose ground with ferrari and red bull. As for Alonso, he seems to be really lucky - has a great car recently, an obedient lapdog, FIA pardon for germany, it keeps getting better for him...

I'm no fan of his, but I think the cosmic stars are aligned to disappoint me yet again ''hmm''
The JINX

megasyxx
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by megasyxx » 30 Sep 2010, 19:39

let us not all worry.....planet x aka nibiru is on the way to disrupt all of these :p :lol:

pls not alonso!!!! :p

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 01 Oct 2010, 04:32

Mega,

I hope ur right, cos anyone other than Alonso would be a GOOD thing :pray: :pray: :pray: I just want to put myself in that frame of mind so as not to feel too disappointed if it really happens he wins his 3rd WDC
The JINX