Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Kriss » 27 Sep 2010, 16:31

sleenster wrote: Well personally I am worried with that happening because I don't want him to go back to F1 :zz:
But I know I am in the minority here. :lol:
I don't think so :wave:
I just want him to drive something other than a shopping cart :pray:

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 27 Sep 2010, 16:32

I am going to be sooooooo pissed off if he drags this out until like a week before the F1 or WRC season is about to start, then announces that he's retiring from racing completely.

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 27 Sep 2010, 16:34

sleenster wrote:
luieluv wrote:
sleenster wrote:
luieluv wrote: I guess i am missing something. can someone enlighten me which article are we talking about here?
http://www.ts.fi/f1/uutiset/161813.html

It's also on the Kimi website now.
Thanks but i dont understand why are we worried with that happening. It doesnt mention the third option, right? of does it?
Well personally I am worried with that happening because I don't want him to go back to F1 :zz:
in that case poll results are for you to see. We (many of us) would want kimi to stick with F1.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

SilentKiller
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by SilentKiller » 27 Sep 2010, 16:38

I think it will atleast be till December till we get any confirmation about Kimi's future.
Till then its gonna be like...... :huh: :confused: :zz: :pray:

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 27 Sep 2010, 16:39

sleenster wrote:
luieluv wrote:
sleenster wrote:
luieluv wrote: I guess i am missing something. can someone enlighten me which article are we talking about here?
http://www.ts.fi/f1/uutiset/161813.html

It's also on the Kimi website now.
Thanks but i dont understand why are we worried with that happening. It doesnt mention the third option, right? of does it?
Well personally I am worried with that happening because I don't want him to go back to F1 :zz:
I am with you Sleen!!! :hug:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 27 Sep 2010, 16:40

Kriss wrote:during the last year drama I thought I couldn't be more confused, I have to say I was wrong :(
+1 :fear:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 27 Sep 2010, 16:42

Kriss wrote:
sleenster wrote: Well personally I am worried with that happening because I don't want him to go back to F1 :zz:
I don't think so :wave:
I just want him to drive something other than a shopping cart :pray:
Seeing him drive a shopping cart is still better than him being at home making Kimi juniors. We definitely won't get to see that. :p

Boudica
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Boudica » 27 Sep 2010, 16:52

luieluv wrote:
Boudica wrote:
Lynx'niK wrote:This article has no new messages but still one sentence makes me sad.

Finally, a third possibility exists of Raikkonen either taking a sabbatical or retiring from motorsport totally – as he considered at this time last year when his future was uncertain. :fear:

I tend to believe that this gonna happen. I have a bad feeling, somethin really tragical going on right now,
One year ago in november, Kimi said goodbye to F1. And there´s a song which reminds me everytime of it.
'cause nothin lasts forever ... and we both know hearts can change and it's hard to hold a candle in the cold november rain ...
We've been through this such a long long time. Just tryin' to kill the pain. But lovers always come and lovers always go
An no one's really sure who's lettin' go today...'

by gunsn'roses :(
As Kimi fans we should be ready for anything.
Anelise wrote:Nicole, the same article that you translated is in Official site!
http://www.kimiraikkonen.com/
Interesting
Kriss wrote:
The transfer period approach and they talk back to Kimi Raikkonen in Formula 1. Do you believe it?

JT: It's too early to tell. Kimi wanted to cool down because the F1 is very heavy. The ambiance is often difficult. In rally, he found a breath of oxygen. He also realized that it was very difficult but it is clear that it must retain a certain nostalgia for the F1.
Interesting again. ''hmm''
I must say, very interesting. :zz:
Something is up, I've had the idea for a while now.

Oh and the fact that Kimi's official site have used an article of Heikki Kulta properly means that he is in confidence with Kimi.

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 27 Sep 2010, 17:06

whats up, i dont know what to think anymore
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 27 Sep 2010, 17:25

Maria d wrote:whats up, i dont know what to think anymore
you're not the only one :hug:

realms
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by realms » 27 Sep 2010, 17:58

These days I somehow read the thread title as 'Pure Speculation Thread ' :D , ( my mind somehow makes me process 'poll' as 'pure' ;) )

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 27 Sep 2010, 18:33

Boudica wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Boudica wrote:
Lynx'niK wrote:This article has no new messages but still one sentence makes me sad.

Finally, a third possibility exists of Raikkonen either taking a sabbatical or retiring from motorsport totally – as he considered at this time last year when his future was uncertain. :fear:

I tend to believe that this gonna happen. I have a bad feeling, somethin really tragical going on right now,
One year ago in november, Kimi said goodbye to F1. And there´s a song which reminds me everytime of it.
'cause nothin lasts forever ... and we both know hearts can change and it's hard to hold a candle in the cold november rain ...
We've been through this such a long long time. Just tryin' to kill the pain. But lovers always come and lovers always go
An no one's really sure who's lettin' go today...'

by gunsn'roses :(
As Kimi fans we should be ready for anything.
Anelise wrote:Nicole, the same article that you translated is in Official site!
http://www.kimiraikkonen.com/
Interesting
Kriss wrote:
The transfer period approach and they talk back to Kimi Raikkonen in Formula 1. Do you believe it?

JT: It's too early to tell. Kimi wanted to cool down because the F1 is very heavy. The ambiance is often difficult. In rally, he found a breath of oxygen. He also realized that it was very difficult but it is clear that it must retain a certain nostalgia for the F1.
Interesting again. ''hmm''
I must say, very interesting. :zz:
Something is up, I've had the idea for a while now.

Oh and the fact that Kimi's official site have used an article of Heikki Kulta properly means that he is in confidence with Kimi.
Boudica..the idea of Yours..
Yesterday everything pointed out that he is dropping in some kind of black hole. Now they are quoting articles in his official web site..? You have the same feeling that they are building something. That the man in question and R´s are really after something big. Some kind of dynamite I was asking in Kulta´s questioning?? If so, it could mean anything from a to z, anything from retirement to pairing Alonso. There´s certainly some kind of drama king act going on?

(and who is JT to tell that "retain a certain nostalgia"...oh excuse me, he is friend of the man himself :huh: )

square
kart driver
kart driver

Post by square » 27 Sep 2010, 18:39

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum :wave: been reading for a while and finally decided to register :blush:

I've found this german article by a columnist and there's a paragraph about Kimi's future; I translated it but there are some parts that I don't get respectively are new to me...

http://www.motorsport-total.com/f1/news ... 92714.html
"He's never going to come back to Formula 1", I was told by a well informed acquaintance with a central european passport. "Renault just brought the Robertsons' approach up to make pressure on Petrov who hadn't payed his second rate." And few days later a russian sponsor showed up and the rumours about Räikkönen went silent. Coincidence?
Red Bull doesn't even want to let the "Iceman" test. "The testing restrictions are so harsh that we need to use every single kilometre for the drivers we have under contract", Helmut Marko explains. Red Bull is also disappointed with the publicity created by Räikkönen and therefore they are even thinking about not to sponsor his career in Rally anymore. So Kimi can choose: He either picks MINI or he knocks at Monster-Ford's door - or his austrain firend Willi Opitz sends him few bottles Silver Lake wine and he takes care of saving his marriage with Jenni.
Maybe I missed something, but the testing part is completely new to me, and I also don't know who that central european acquaintance might be... :huh:

Also don't know how reliable this might be, but I thought it could be interesting to share with you...

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 27 Sep 2010, 18:43

Hi square, welcome :shhh: and thank you for the info! :hug:

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 27 Sep 2010, 18:45

sammyosammy wrote: Yesterday everything pointed out that he is dropping in some kind of black hole. Now they are quoting articles in his official web site..? You have the same feeling that they are building something. That the man in question and R´s are really after something big. Some kind of dynamite I was asking in Kulta´s questioning?? If so, it could mean anything from a to z, anything from retirement to pairing Alonso. There´s certainly some kind of drama king act going on? )
I am too tired to wonder even he will choose ä or ö :fear:

Welcome square :wave:
I miss a babysitter