The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 26 Sep 2010, 10:40

Alonso has a looong way to go if he wants to match Kimi when it comes to whining about the press :roll::

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/86948
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 26 Sep 2010, 10:56

Wolfie wrote:Alonso has a looong way to go if he wants to match Kimi when it comes to whining about the press :roll::

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/86948

Kimi seems to be a pace setter everywhere. He's the first to stand up for or against some things, and sooner or later the others follow him. He never pretended to be someone he's not, no matter how much he was expected to do that. It's about time to treat drivers like human beings
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

yvonne
car driver
car driver

Post by yvonne » 26 Sep 2010, 12:46

Our commentary said Kimi was in Singapore.He said everyone there knew Kimi has been in Singapore secretly. :confused: :confused:

Boudica
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Boudica » 26 Sep 2010, 13:02

yvonne wrote:Our commentary said Kimi was in Singapore.He said everyone there knew Kimi has been in Singapore secretly. :confused: :confused:
So Kimi did go to Singapore ? I was wondering about that, Kimi can really be secretive sometimes. :lol:

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 26 Sep 2010, 13:39

yvonne wrote:Our commentary said Kimi was in Singapore.He said everyone there knew Kimi has been in Singapore secretly. :confused: :confused:
Who is that?

I remember that at Monaco a TV commentator said that Kimi watched the race at the RB energy station and at the end it turned out that he was on his yacht the whole time except at the evenings :)
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 26 Sep 2010, 14:41

Well, it's not secretly if everyone knew it! And....did anyone take a pic of him? Otherwise it's bulls** IMO! Don't believe it! :p

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 26 Sep 2010, 14:59

LadyR wrote:
Well, it's not secretly if everyone knew it! And....did anyone take a pic of him? Otherwise it's bulls** IMO! Don't believe it! :p
In Kimi's case no pic is definitely not a proof. However it would be weird even from Kimi, since he wouldn't have much time to accomodate before Rally France.
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 26 Sep 2010, 15:47

Hi, just want to say a few words before going to hospital..I have a mole fever and its getting ugly. But luckily its cureable.
Dont worry so much about Kimi.I am sure he will continue his racing career- in my opinion -in rally. I dont think REd Bull is going to withdraw itself from rally as it has been withdrawn from air races.
The whole different thing is weather Kimi is feeling he will get a chance to challenge top guys when the time is right if he drives in Citroen. But this succes isnt going to come next year, so I will stick to plan Citroen for an year and then..who knows.
Have fun, I am going to rest now.

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 26 Sep 2010, 15:49

get well soon apple..

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 26 Sep 2010, 16:02

take care apple :pray:

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 26 Sep 2010, 16:05

apple wrote:Hi, just want to say a few words before going to hospital..I have a mole fever and its getting ugly. But luckily its cureable.
Dont worry so much about Kimi.I am sure he will continue his racing career- in my opinion -in rally. I dont think REd Bull is going to withdraw itself from rally as it has been withdrawn from air races.
The whole different thing is weather Kimi is feeling he will get a chance to challenge top guys when the time is right if he drives in Citroen. But this succes isnt going to come next year, so I will stick to plan Citroen for an year and then..who knows.
Get well soon Apple!

By the way as far as I know RB just cancelled some of the air races (they had to), and they're planning next year already. I believe that if Kimi feels strong about one genre or the other, he'll find a way to race and ultimately succeed there.

YiNing
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by YiNing » 26 Sep 2010, 16:13

Take care Apple :hug:

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 26 Sep 2010, 16:14

beefree88 wrote:
LadyR wrote:
In Kimi's case no pic is definitely not a proof. However it would be weird even from Kimi, since he wouldn't have much time to accomodate before Rally France.
guys maybe its a cultural thing but it its quite harsh to laugh and call news/rumors bulls**... instead of slapping the messenger down we maybe could trie a little nice approach. Atleast I am also interested to know also those news/rumor which aren't written in the press releses but have to say that it doesn't motivate atleast me to bring any unsure news if the welcome is laughing from others... has for instance anyone tried to find out the truth about it, anyone for instance asked Kulta if Kimi was there?

sorry for ranting but just had to say it loud...

sorry 2; didn't mean this on you Beefree (you had a sweet answer) :pray: or wanted to name anyone other especially either ... just took the first post about the discussion
Last edited by Julia on 26 Sep 2010, 16:45, edited 2 times in total.

miezicat
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by miezicat » 26 Sep 2010, 16:20

beefree88 wrote:
apple wrote:Hi, just want to say a few words before going to hospital..I have a mole fever and its getting ugly. But luckily its cureable.
Get well soon Apple!

By the way as far as I know RB just cancelled some of the air races (they had to), and they're planning next year already. I believe that if Kimi feels strong about one genre or the other, he'll find a way to race and ultimately succeed there.
yes, they canceled last two races this year but also the whole series next year. they are planning to be back in 2012 with improved security and the technology to make it more competitve. but it's not comparable with rally as it was created by Red Bull and not just sponsored. anyway I don't think either they are going to withdraw from rally.

get well soon Apple! :)

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 26 Sep 2010, 16:22

Julia wrote:
beefree88 wrote:
LadyR wrote:
guys maybe its a cultural thing but it its quite harsh to laugh and call news/rumors bulls**... instead of slapping the messenger down we maybe could trie a little nice approach. Atleast I am also interested to know also those news/rumor which aren't written in the press releses but have to say that it doesn't motivate atleast me to bring any unsure news if the welcome is laughing from others... has for instance anyone tried to find out the truth about it, anyone for instance asked Kulta if Kimi was there?

sory for ranting but just had to say it loud...
Off-Topic: show
well, then you shouldn't have quoted me, I didn't say anything like that