Appletrees rally stories

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Appletrees rally stories

Post by apple » 27 Aug 2010, 06:58

dindi wrote::( at the last line *watery-eyed*

Love the title by the way... same title as a really nice song by Sting :)
Yep, you noticed.. I like Stings music.

luviceman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by luviceman » 29 Aug 2010, 12:00

luieluv wrote:
apple wrote: A book? :blink:
Why not??

Can you imagine how convenient it would be when i could read your stories while travelling to work or probably late nights when i dont feel sleepy and need some soothing Kimi therapy. What better way than to read your stories. :hug:
yes, that's what exactly I meant and thought, luieluv :)
I wish I could have one to read for my free time :roll::

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 16 Sep 2010, 10:22

LAND OF THE RISING SUN - LIGHT MY ROAD

Furious winds had settled down and the sun shined almost for a week from the clear blue sky. Some autumn clouds sailed thru reflexing the colours of the season in the evening sun and I just sighed and sighed, so beautiful it was.
Not a sound, not a light breeze, just a calm smooth weather but still.. the trees were turning their dressed to yellow, red, brown and orange. I know. We are heading towards the time of darkness. And I felt restless. Its too calm,too smooth ,too peacefull.
- Care for more apples?
Tree asked with a little amused spice in her voice.
-"burb" ! I have eaten fresh apples, dropped apples that had moles footprints on it, fried apples,apples cooked in sugar water, vanilla souce , cinnamon -apple pie, apples with cyrup and sugar and oat flakes cooked in the owen, apples with ice-cream and ofcourse apple jam.".Send me somewhere where I dont see apples."
-Hmm..as you wish.

And the tree dropped me in to the forest that at the first sight looked like finnish forest.Green.
Then I started to notice the differencies and first of all there were mountains and one vulcano that had a cough.
Japan, the land of the rising sun.
Where the heck was Kimi?
I saw Kaj sitting in the Japanese garden.
- This is the perfect place to think. I said to Kaj and sat beside him.
-Peacefull, simple but organised. Kaj smiled but his eyes were concerned about something.
Are you going to sit there for long? He asked.
- How come?
- You are almost sitting on Kimi. He laughed.
My eyes went wide and I just jumped up .
-What, where. how...?

-And why are you so little, Kimi?! I just tapped my foot on the ground. Not too close to him.
- You sound like a thunderstorm. Kimi said back and kept his hands on his ears.
I dont want to listen. He moped to me!
I thought for a second. Kimi was a size of my thumb.
-Hmm...Now Kimi,as you see I can speak to your head so keep the hands on your ears if it feels better.
The hands went down.
- I know you are black and white by nature.You have every right to be mad at yourself , disappointed and sad but I have never seen you giving up.Lets do this way....I took a rope from my pocket( you cant even imagine what kind of things there are) and tied it, err..to somewhere to Kimi. I didnt tie a bandit to his eyes as I had tied the whole Kimi inside of it.
Then I tied the rope again to Kajs leg.

-Now Kimi I am doing this again because I want you to understand that nothing comes by itself what comes to rallying.
I started to get going...
- the graziest thing at this point is ,the faster you are the harder you have to work. You achieved something in Japan what hasnt been there before. You were consistent in a rally which was said to be the hardest one.! On gravel!
You are getting speed but your ears are a step behind. Now this is what you are going to do. You are going to run thru the forests a bandit on your eyes and Kaj is giving you orders. Faster and faster. You just have to work. That is ofcourse if you want to continue in rally..?

I opened my eyes and I saw big Kimi. Very big. And he had a rope in his ear.
-Well, not bad. I said.
- I assume this should be in my leg. Kimi mumbled. He sat down and tied the rope to his leg. He even took the map and said
- I have this again as I want to see the whole picture of my journey...I have to think it as a whole not in parts now. I see my path here is narrow and long.
-What are these rumours the drums are drumming now?
- Oh..actually I made a little practical joke while beeing in a club in Tokyo. Kimi lauhged.
I called to Bouillier and asked what they serve in Renault to winners as Citroen serves local beer.
-Oh..?
- Well, asked if they serve white russians.

But then he became serious. He came closer to me and said
- You know the feeling when you get closer to cars, or motorbikes or any other fast machine which smells gasoline and oil and looks deadly..your heart starts to beat faster, your blood is running in your vains and you see clearer and hear better..?
-I assume you are not talking about Jari-Mari ,.or you..or shirtless Loeb ..I mumbled.
Kimi stared at me.
-Nothing. Please continue.My smile was sweet.
- I am not sure if I had had these feelings near my rally car. Sure it sounds good and well, its fast for a rally car.
- Aha..this is the thing you have to deal with yourself.
- And now this..he pushed the map in front of my eyes. And I saw it.
It was scary, dark and threathing. The map was turning into black cloud little by little so that Kimi couldnt see where he was going next.
-They are after me again. Kimi said and I could feel the anxiousness in his voice.
- I know something , you should know. I smiled and just wawed my hand.
And suddenly there was little lights like candle flames everywhere. They were surrounding us and Kimi looked around him as the lights slowly began to spin . The lights flamed in the map too and pushed the darkness back a bit by bit.
- These are the candles you fans are burning on their windows just to keep the darkness away. This flame burns strong inside them and they are doing their everything you feel better and appreciated. Next time you are in France, look around you. There is candles everywhere.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 16 Sep 2010, 11:41

Thanks Apple, brilliant again :)
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 16 Sep 2010, 14:59

Wolfie wrote:Thanks Apple, brilliant again :)
+1 :O :hug:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 16 Sep 2010, 15:07

Ice-Ludy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Thanks Apple, brilliant again :)
+1 :O :hug:
+2. Loved it.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 16 Sep 2010, 16:24

Thanks Apple, very sweet ending, let's all send him our love and positive vibes....

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 16 Sep 2010, 17:42

IMO this is the best story so far :hatoff: LOVE IT!!!
I know you are black and white by nature.You have every right to be mad at yourself , disappointed and sad but I have never seen you giving up.Lets do this way....I took a rope from my pocket( you cant even imagine what kind of things there are) and tied it, err..to somewhere to Kimi. I didnt tie a bandit to his eyes as I had tied the whole Kimi inside of it.
Then I tied the rope again to Kajs leg.
:shhh:
-Now Kimi I am doing this again because I want you to understand that nothing comes by itself what comes to rallying.
I started to get going...
- the graziest thing at this point is ,the faster you are the harder you have to work. You achieved something in Japan what hasnt been there before. You were consistent in a rally which was said to be the hardest one.! On gravel!
Yep....when thinking about the Japan Rally he should always remember the saturday :shhh:
- I have this again as I want to see the whole picture of my journey...I have to think it as a whole not in parts now. I see my path here is narrow and long.

that´s why he should continue rallying (IMO)
-What are these rumours the drums are drumming now?
- Oh..actually I made a little practical joke while beeing in a club in Tokyo. Kimi lauhged.
I called to Bouillier and asked what they serve in Renault to winners as Citroen serves local beer.
-Oh..?
- Well, asked if they serve white russians.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
- These are the candles you fans are burning on their windows just to keep the darkness away. This flame burns strong inside them and they are doing their everything you feel better and appreciated. Next time you are in France, look around you. There is candles everywhere.
::oops:; Sooo f**k**g true!!!

Thanks Apple :hug:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

mikidutzame
car driver
car driver

Post by mikidutzame » 16 Sep 2010, 21:08

you know apple, i think someone should print your stories and give them to kimi....with no disrespect intendent towards anyother fan, we cannot compare your stories to any other bithday messages we could send.....I have a feeling that your words will help kimi find his way more than our most inspirational message. just my humble opinion.

Iana
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Iana » 17 Sep 2010, 05:36

apple wrote:LAND OF THE RISING SUN - LIGHT MY ROAD

You did it again! Amazing story! :wave:

YiNing
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by YiNing » 17 Sep 2010, 07:20

mikidutzame wrote:you know apple, i think someone should print your stories and give them to kimi....with no disrespect intendent towards anyother fan, we cannot compare your stories to any other bithday messages we could send.....I have a feeling that your words will help kimi find his way more than our most inspirational message. just my humble opinion.
I have exactly the same thoughts...
Kinga, maybe you can include a few Apple's stories in your Kimi Birthday book?

I love all your stories Apple, thank you so much :hug: :hug:

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 16 Oct 2010, 22:04

Hi guys! Apple wrote a special story for the special week I have prepared with great Kimi fans to celebrate his birthday (permanent link in my signature) and Wolfie asked me to put the article here. So there it is!

Thank you very much Apple!!!! :hug:
This is a special story I want to dedicate to Kimi fans all over the world. It's about you and for you..
Apple

At first there was nothing.
Then there was a noise of big bang that echoed from the emptyness around me . I was alone and tried to reach the others that seemed to draw further away.
Then it dropped me in the middle of the desert.

-Hello? Anybody?
The voice vanished to the mountains of sand.
-Here I am, said the soft voice.
-I am here too, said another.
-Me too, said smiling voice.
-You’re not alone!
-When the coffee is ready?
-You were not suppose to say that!

We are not there yet in our story!

-Oh..hello, here I am. Satisfied?
-Was someone talking about the coffee?

Er..back to the story.

Desert. You get many kind of images in your head when someone says to you "desert".
It’s dry, it’s hot, it’s cold at night..it’s dangerous and usually made of sand.
And still there were a lot of people who were voluntarily walking together, firm look in their eyes and strong idea of what they are going to do.
They were going to follow the Iceman.

-This journey is going to take a year, at least. But if Kimi is doing it, we can too, Nicole said.
- I am not sure what’s going to happen but I hope you tell me.. Brendakarli had wrinkles in her forehead
-Don’t worry..I don’t know either, but what the heck, anything that’s unknown keeps attracting me. Especially Iceman, Dindi grinned.
-Do we really have to carry this rowing boat?, she shouted.
-Oh, yes, if you want to get back to your home, sweetie. Vida and Luie said. And we are carrying chefs cooking pots too. Where is chef, by the way?
Kracer were walking along with the weird Finn. Not that she looked weird. It was the thing she was carrying. She had an appletree in a pot.
-Could you tell me some apple recipes?
- I could. But I can’t guarantee apples to you. It’s tough to make apples in the desert.
-Why you took it with you in the first place?
- It demanded.

At the front there was a little arguing going on. Nicole stepped her foot on the ground.
-I am not going to be your leader! Look at me. I am so short too. My steps are short!
- That’s ok. It doesn’t matter as we are all on foot but Kimi drives a car. We have to keep in touch somehow and it helps you speak the same language. Luie argued.
-What!? Here is a news agency for that!
Really there was a group of people who kept sending pigeons to the air. Some of them came back with the notes that Saif, Kriss, Anelise and Luie were taking. Some of the news needed to be translated as Dracaena, Leijona, Nicole and Kinga and occasionally Claudia who had officially taken the black cloud above her head.
-I could take the cloud for a while, said Realms who seemed to vanish sometimes and then just popped up somewhere.
Realien had his bike with him but he had to stop to clean the sand away time to time. He just catched up the rest of the group as they were braving the spirit of the iceman on oasis there were along their route.

As the darkness of the night got closer the group just got tighter and tighter and they were telling stories and just chatting beside the camp fire.
-I can’t sleep if I don’t have coffee. Dindi mumbled and Vida made it to her and to Finns who seemed to drink it while sleeping.
Soren, Kinga and Niqlettsche took care of the images of the whole bunch dreams so that they could sleep in peace.
Anelise, Ice-Ludy, Miezicat, Sleenster, Arli racegirl, Lady R, Lynx´Nik and f194girl gave the people pictures to keep them by side their heart, so they could carry on the journey they knew is not going to give them glory but as much memories and stories as they can take with them.

But they had a secret weapon.
Special agents Lunna, Iana, Julia, Tigerlily, Kinga, LadyR ,Soren, Arli-racegirl and Loiste were their secret messengers who were sometimes so near to Iceman they could touch him and send him their greetings from the desert.
It’s so cruel place that sometimes you just have to talk about normal things to carry on. They needed Acropolis, Maria d, Moominpappa, sammyosammy, valuk, Momo, Denorth, luciveman, Marrie, ish678, amoljoshi, Yvonne and Linda-Anne to keep them in touch with the life outside the desert. Boudica, yes, she followed them but from a distance… like doing a research..Even one black sheep fit into the gang as Redstorm found his place amongst the enemy…
-And where the hell is Clarky?, asked Nicole.
Most noisy group was sometimes the critic’s corner where things occasionally got out of hand while talking about the technical side of the journey.
Two hard core, rko81, Soren, Spamaster, Luie, Bourbon, SebastienLoeb, mrj and SilentKiller got company of the ladies who just took the boys back in order with their sweet voice and sparkling eyes.
Spamaster did left them sometimes just to have a fight with the enemy but he always came back tapping dust from his clothes and a grin on his face.
This very friendly group of people seemed to grow all the time as more and more people joined them along their voyage..Yining, Awadeshi, strawberry, dacer, Kittina, icemaid..and many more. And they were always welcomed with warm heart.
And as they reached the top of the sand dunes, the highest one along their route, in the middle of the night, they saw hundreds of fires around them as long as they could see.
Iceman never travels alone.
http://www.octetort.com/2010/10/2010-ki ... na_16.html
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Denorth » 16 Oct 2010, 22:14

thank you Ice-Ludy, thank you apple
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 17 Oct 2010, 05:49

Now, this was a touching story!
Thanks Apple for managing to put us in a sweet story all together....This is the most interesting group I ever belonged, all so far from each other, so different and yet so close! :hug: :hug:

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 17 Oct 2010, 10:10

Thank you so much Apple!!
Your stories are always beautiful, full of wisdom...
I love them!
I am very sorry that you're going through a period full of difficulties.
I wish you a happy and bright future.

:hug: