HAMILTON TO FERRARI??

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
lmcsp
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by lmcsp » 10 Jun 2007, 23:32

I think Alonso will be a deciding factor in Lewis' career. As he now holds the balance between Ferrari and Mclaren - reminds me of "too many cooks" .. spoil the broth

We need Kimi to start winning again in any case ..

sam85
car driver
car driver

Post by sam85 » 10 Jun 2007, 23:40

NOOOOOOOOO It's not a good idea, Kimi is still in the begning with his team he will be the best driver in the next Race the time will tell u that u will see in U.S.A..
my name is sam and I'm 21 years old

semnick
car driver
car driver

Post by semnick » 10 Jun 2007, 23:44

he is very good... but i think mclaren will not release him so easy

sam85
car driver
car driver

Post by sam85 » 10 Jun 2007, 23:57

NO WAY !!!! Kimi just need some more time they will not replace him by any one even if they will pay half the price the will not do so !!!

sam85
car driver
car driver

just Wait you will find out >>>>

Post by sam85 » 11 Jun 2007, 00:00

Just wait you will find out the new pic of who is going to be the winner every Race Yellow_Colorz_PDT_19

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 11 Jun 2007, 08:27

maltafan wrote:
Monza972 wrote:
maltafan wrote:
Monza972 wrote:
donald29 wrote:Well, it would have to be Raikkonen to go. They would not get rid of Massa because 1) He his excellent and doing well and 2) He is managed by Jean Todt's son. That would Ferrari would have to oust their $50,000,000 driver! I'd welcome Hamilton with open arms though...
dude! are you crazy?! i would never welcome hamilton with open arms after whats been going on here in the UK, itv always want to talk about him and go crazy over him! plus ferrari like to be very closed doors to the press so no chance :frown:
I don't live in Uk, so I'm sure you know more than I do. However I recall the same hype or even a bigger one, when Button had his first races with Williams.
It was the same when Jense won his 1st race in hungary last year. but it died down in a day
No, I'm referring to Button and his early days at Williams, he was the next Mansell for the Brits, but it didn't materialise,

Now, there's another driver who will make us hear the British anthem on the F1 podium, and it's obvious that everyone in Uk will be speaking about him.
Most of my friends who are still in Britian aren't talking about him in a nice way trust me on that :P...

WDC
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by WDC » 12 Jun 2007, 03:24

really dark_fisico?
wow... wouldnt have expected that!

i hate how martin brundle calls the races now... i think i needed a culculator to add the amount of times he said 'hamilton was in the lead' or 'look how fast he is' 'now he will need to do it all over again' (after te safety cars)...

and when the race was over, i was surprised the yelling and screaming was louder for button... but close enough anyway!

i really really dont like hamilton, cant stand him!
Thankyou Schumi you will always have a place in our hearts!
Michael Schumacher- 7 volte Campione del mondo!
SIMPLY THE BEST

newtrex
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by newtrex » 12 Jun 2007, 04:57

WOOOOOOOOOOW

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 13 Jun 2007, 11:48

Well alot of the hype around him is being let through by Glory Hunters... People who only watch F1 now because finally we have a Brit winning things and they can turn around and say 'I support Hamilton' and gloat...

Anyone I know who is a proper F1 fan can see whats happening and see F1 for what it is... So hate him because drivers who are doing such a great job in bad cars (Sato, Heidfeld, Fisico, Trulli, DC and Webber) are being ignored, for a driver doing good in whats undoubtable one of the best cars out there... And after all the ITV commentators calling the directors numptys for showing uneventful races, they are calling them numptys for not showing Lewis doing NOTHING!!!

I think it got to my friends and their friends when they dared think Hamiltons lap was more important to watch then Fisichellas...

donald29
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by donald29 » 13 Jun 2007, 12:51

Dark_Fisico wrote:Well alot of the hype around him is being let through by Glory Hunters... People who only watch F1 now because finally we have a Brit winning things and they can turn around and say 'I support Hamilton' and gloat...

Anyone I know who is a proper F1 fan can see whats happening and see F1 for what it is... So hate him because drivers who are doing such a great job in bad cars (Sato, Heidfeld, Fisico, Trulli, DC and Webber) are being ignored, for a driver doing good in whats undoubtable one of the best cars out there... And after all the ITV commentators calling the directors numptys for showing uneventful races, they are calling them numptys for not showing Lewis doing NOTHING!!!

I think it got to my friends and their friends when they dared think Hamiltons lap was more important to watch then Fisichellas...
Those are all extremely validpoints, well said! I am finding now everyone is talking about F1 (which is good) but I haven't heard these people talk about it before. Now they are saying they are huge fans!! The worst part was when one of them said something that was wrong and I corrected him so he started trying to convince me he knew everything about F1 and I was clueless!! The cheek!!!

gutobr
2007 Prediction League winner
2007 Prediction League winner

Post by gutobr » 13 Jun 2007, 13:32

I'm a Kimi fan too, but I've heard that Kimi will improve since he arrived at Ferrari, that he was sandbagging in winter tests, engine revs limit in Malaysia, crash in Monaco, outs of track in Bahrain..., to hit Massa's car in Montreal...(if he had started better the hit problably wouldn't happened!). And the people always say:"IT'S A MATTER OF TIME AND KIMI WILL TRASH MASSA, BLA, BLA...NEXT RACE BLA, BLA...
BULLS**T, EXCUSES. Kimi has made a lot of mistakes, he is doing a very poor job, especially in comparisson to Massa. Raikkonen just hasn't been on the pace the whole season...He just won in Melbourne due Massa's gear failure in qualifying!
Sorry but Kimi is a big disappointment this season: earns a lot of money and produces no results...it's a shame! :frown: 8)

Super Aguri
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Super Aguri » 13 Jun 2007, 19:48

Kimi has done a OK'ish time at Ferrari so far this year. A win at Australia but nothing to write home about after that and well if he wins this years championship I will be amazed.

furtado
car driver
car driver

Re: HAMILTON TO FERRARI??

Post by furtado » 22 Mar 2008, 10:38

Now that Jean Todt is gone, there is open space in Ferrari for Alonso.
Massa is the likely one to leave if he doesnt improve this year...

Manny6
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Re:

Post by Manny6 » 22 Mar 2008, 14:16

BANANAGP wrote:my prediction is that Hamilton will be the next Jordan or Tiger Woods...
Sponsors are already lining up at McLaren's door to sign him up because:
  1. He's a terrific driver,
  2. Good looking (no I'm not coming out),
  3. Smart and articulate, and humble (altough I know others disagree), AND
  4. He's the first black man to succeed in a predominantly white male sport.
Marketing departments everywhere will look to enhance their social conciousness by using him as their posterboy.

F1 is about being a great driver but even more so about money and equipment. Hamilton has all of this and will have this at his disposal for years to come at McLaren!

No way he leaves Ron Dennis for a very long time... McLaren will always find the money to keep him.

yeah baby!

after he has earned " X " amount of dollars or euros he will be happy to stay there for life..he wants to stay there for life...lets be real Mclaren is all the guy know there is no reason for him to leave for else...like others said he knows he has been heavly invested, he is not a ungreatful person, I saw he stays for his entire F1 life there...when the bad times roll by I don't see him leaving, its my dream which will come through eventually Rosberg will join him as that german driver Mclaren is looking for

mehrankimi
car driver
car driver

Re: HAMILTON TO FERRARI??

Post by mehrankimi » 23 Mar 2008, 02:40

That would be a disaster.

Hamilton could not get along with Alonso. How in the heck does he want to get along with Kimi.
Oh man!