The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by redstorm » 09 Sep 2010, 02:22

Oh no, I think your video got whacked! It won't load for me......
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Soren
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Soren » 09 Sep 2010, 07:49

Awesome video :thumbsup: I think you should have this subtext below it:

Is it a driver? A blackmailer? No. ITS SCANDAL MAN! Able to leap scandals in a single bound! His skin is made of pure teflon so nothing sticks to him! Thwarts of critical questions by mere grunts. He laughs in the face of controversy as he stirs it up himself! MUAHAHAHAH Can nothing stop SCANDAL MAN?? Follow his adventures in the next seedy affair. Coming to a race track near you.
Join our feisty Kimi Raikkonen group on Facebook
Click and join :D
Click here to follow us on Twitter as well

Dan
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Dan » 09 Sep 2010, 08:18

Soren wrote:Awesome video :thumbsup: I think you should have this subtext below it:

Is it a driver? A blackmailer? No. ITS SCANDAL MAN! Able to leap scandals in a single bound! His skin is made of pure teflon so nothing sticks to him! Thwarts of critical questions by mere grunts. He laughs in the face of controversy as he stirs it up himself! MUAHAHAHAH Can nothing stop SCANDAL MAN?? Follow his adventures in the next seedy affair. Coming to a race track near you.
Well put! :rofl:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 09 Sep 2010, 08:26

Soren wrote:Awesome video :thumbsup: I think you should have this subtext below it:

Absolutely brilliant, Lynx :shhh:

Sören, the papers in Sweden call Alonso Scandalonso :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

YiNing
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by YiNing » 09 Sep 2010, 08:31

LMAO :rofl:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 09 Sep 2010, 08:47

Kinga wrote:Wow the F1.zone.net magazine is amazing!!!! And my question to Mr. Kulta is there. Thank you Mr. Kulta and Nicole!! :thumbsup:

I thought I would get an answer like this. :) But "blissfully unaware of what his impact on the lives of fans is"? Interesting. :confused:

Also it was interesting to read that because of Kimi has to spend less time in the rally "paddock" than he should spent in the F1 paddock, he's much more relaxed. Still, you got to see him much more in rally than in F1. How cool is that?!?! :cool:
Kinga (and Claudie), something tells me that Heikki Kulta has told Kimi just how much supporter he has all around the world and maybe he will start mentioning fans more often now that he is aware of how many fans he has :hug:

For me it was great to hear that he keeps everything and doesn't throw anything away - an icehockey bag is really big and I think he has those bags from Hungary too, Kinga :lol:

Maybe you can't see it from the picture but they are massive :blink:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

ReAlien
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by ReAlien » 09 Sep 2010, 08:58

Ah, now I see that this video was here but I'll keep the link as this way it is easier to watch it. Thanks Lynx'niK! :thumbsup:
Last edited by ReAlien on 09 Sep 2010, 09:33, edited 2 times in total.
LIVE TIMING WRC: http://www.wrc.com/
DRIVER COMMENTS, LIVE TIMING & STATISTICS: http://www.vysledky-rally.cz/vysledky/

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 09 Sep 2010, 09:27

^^^
It's Lynx'nik's video, she posted it on the previous page. :)
Wolfie wrote: Kinga (and Claudie), something tells me that Heikki Kulta has told Kimi just how much supporter he has all around the world and maybe he will start mentioning fans more often now that he is aware of how many fans he has :hug:
aww I hope that is the case! :blush:

But, wasn't it obvious enough for him during all these years? Wherever he goes, fans follow him all the time. :)
Wolfie wrote:For me it was great to hear that he keeps everything and doesn't throw anything away - an icehockey bag is really big and I think he has those bags from Hungary too, Kinga :lol:
It was so great to read about this, actually I got pretty emotional last night because of this. I'm sure he has many presents from Hungary too. :)
Wolfie wrote:Maybe you can't see it from the picture but they are massive :blink:
Hehe maybe he mentioned an icehockey bag because they are massive so that we could imagine how many presents he gets and because we should know that he really said it being an icehockey fan. :)

ReAlien
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by ReAlien » 09 Sep 2010, 09:32

Kinga wrote:^^^
It's Lynx'nik's video, she posted it on the previous page. :)
Ahhh, mea culpa... :zz: I just cannot follow all that you write here guys.. :p
LIVE TIMING WRC: http://www.wrc.com/
DRIVER COMMENTS, LIVE TIMING & STATISTICS: http://www.vysledky-rally.cz/vysledky/

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 10 Sep 2010, 10:11

motorsport total (germany) has asked Heikki about Kimi and his rallying... and Heikki of course says nice things :thumbsup:

Räikkönen ist ein Roockie

http://www.motorsport-total.com/rallye/ ... 91002.html

saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by saif » 10 Sep 2010, 12:42

MotorsTV reports D.Sordo has signed for 2011 with the junior Citroen Team. Also K.Block will do a full season in 2011 (with Monster Ford)
So what does it mean for Kimi?
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 10 Sep 2010, 13:44

saif wrote:
MotorsTV reports D.Sordo has signed for 2011 with the junior Citroen Team. Also K.Block will do a full season in 2011 (with Monster Ford)
So what does it mean for Kimi?
It only means that Kimi - Citroen deal is not done yet and their partnership seems uncertain. With Meeke going to mini, citroen could not have let sordo go away to ford with uncertainty of Kimi in WRC or not looming large. So it was about time for citroen to confirm things with sordo.

Anyways if sordo has agreed to be the part of junior team then it certainly means that there would be literally no difference in the factory and junior team when it comes to cars and treatment.

So if Kimi opts for citroen there would be a possibilty of he fighting for podiums in tarmac rallies next year. Hopefully. Seems like a good prospect.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Arli Racegirl
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Arli Racegirl » 10 Sep 2010, 18:02

Massa: I tried to copy Kimi!
Felipe Massa narrowly escaped a large accident at Monza on Friday, with the Brazilian having run wide upon exiting the Parabolica just days after the 20th anniversary of Derek Warwick's crash for Lotus, which came from a similar error.

Having set the quickest time before being demoted to third by Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso, Massa placed two wheels onto the grass at the fastest corner on the circuit before missing the tyre barriers by a matter of metres.

“At the end of the second session, I tried to copy Kimi and do a bit of rallying!” the Brazilian laughed, related to his former team-mate and the 2007 Champion.

“Joking apart, I was really lucky when I went off the track. I was heading for my best time, when I found myself in Michael’s wake at the Parabolica and went off.

“I kept the accelerator pressed down in the hope I would manage to avoid hitting the barrier and I managed it, so I came straight back to the pits. Unfortunately, the car was slightly damaged so I had to miss out on the final part of our programme.”
http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/2422 ... copy-kimi/
THE ICEMAN BRASIL - KIMI RAIKKONEN http://www.kimiraikkonenbrasil.com/
MY TWITTER http://twitter.com/Arli_Racegirl

Iana
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Iana » 13 Sep 2010, 07:08

Q & A: Raikkonen on Japan exit

Kimi Raikkonen arrived back in Sapporo earlier than he had planned, after crashing his Citroen Junior Team C4 on the final morning.

He found time to talk exclusively to AUTOSPORT about his first experience of Rally Japan - and his rookie year in the World Rally Championship.

Q. What happened this morning?

Kimi Raikkonen: I misunderstood the note, little bit and we slid and I stall the engine. We dropped backwards [off the road].

Q. Was the note too fast?

KR: No, no, I just misunderstood it. There was nothing wrong with the note.

Q. How have you found Rally Japan?

KR: It's been okay, actually. Some stages are quite narrow, but it hasn't been so bad as I thought, not so difficult. Today was a silly mistake from my side not to finish the rally. There were a lot of ruts, which is something I have never driven in, but it's okay. Not too bad.

Q. The ruts are hard work when the car is moving about so much underneath you...

KR: Yeah, but you can go very fast in them if you know. But if you don't know 100 per cent, the car is always going to stay there, you cannot really [push hard]. It's okay, we learned about that on this event.

Q. Did you make many changes to the notes for the second run at the stages?

KR: We made the normal amount of changes to make them faster. Some corners were quite tight, but you could go very fast.

Q. How hard was it not having a test before the event?

KR: The first morning was quite difficult. Also the car was quite difficult to drive and then we changed the car for the afternoon. It wasn't too bad.

Q. What was wrong with the car?

KR: We change the diff, but it was a different diff [we put in]. The car was good after we made the change, I was very happy with it.

Q. Not having a gravel shakedown must have made it harder as well?

KR: For sure, if you haven't had a test and you've had a tarmac rally before... it would have been more easy in the first stage with gravel shakedown, but it is what it is.

Q. And what about the year as a whole? Has the WRC been tougher than you thought?

KR: I knew it was going to be very hard and, like this rally, there are five or six guys in the front who go very fast – there's no chance [to stay with them]. Okay maybe on some tarmac events we can be very close to them, but I knew there was no chance on this one. But we learned a lot.

If I compare here to the first rally in Sweden, we know so much more. It would be so much easier to go again on the rally you have done. I mean, it's pretty much what I expected, as difficult as I expected. Every rally is new. It's just the experience that we are missing.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/86625

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 16 Sep 2010, 11:59

Latvala giving kimi advises about how stop crashing...

http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/ralli/uutise ... 09/1188145