The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by iceman1 » 03 Sep 2010, 14:53

Antti made a great compilation again.
WRC can (even today) be very exciting when the winner isn't clear before the last stage. That's the subject of this tribute.
http://www.mediafire.com/?l6auqssfdd74m71

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 03 Sep 2010, 15:55

Wolfie wrote:To cheer you up here, look what readers of Gazzetta dello Sport has commented when Alonso cursed the sky for his misfortune in Spa - times they are changing :zz:
Alonso cursed the sky, the sky is not responsible for his dazzling performance.

I am also happy that Alonso is a Ferrari driver after this season ...... maybe someone will re-evaluate Raikkonen, who was treated unfairly by Maranello!

What can I say? The fastest won while the more talkative, Alonso, has flopped big time! The weather was the same for everyone!

ALONSO's season so far is well below the expectations when calculating the cost for the team (including Raikkonen's several million euros), you can't always blame it on the wall, Domenicali and Ferrari .. .......

Kimi Kimi Back Back ¡¡¡¡¡¡ please !!!!! Alonso..... Alonso ..... Always .. always ...... excuses ... enough excuses ...

Too many errors are made in general in a Ferrari. The biggest was putting Domenicali in charge. The first horror was to cut off Kimi Raikkonen for Massa's preference. Not developing last year's car was a disgrace to the spirit of formula one, fortunately ENZO didn't have to witness it. Countless strategy errors etc.

Kimi Raikkonen never criticized him and he never criticized Raikkonen (Massa?). You can't spray poison within a team. Lewis is the opposite and deserves the second title.

First you have criticized Raikkonen in every way imaginable, he was the scapegoat, you enjoyed shooting and sacrificing the Finnish. Cheers consistency!

Now I finally understand why Alonso was crying a lot at McLaren ... so he wouldn't have to admit that a rookie was already faster than him. And now this is visible to all. Ferrari should have taken Lewis and not Fernando!

If there was Kimi instead of Vettel! If Kimi was driving for Red Bull there would be no story in this serie. With his elegant, calm, fair play, talent (especially at Spa!).

Still bet on Massa? On top of it all Raikkonen was sacrificed to keep him?

Alonso Ninth error .. Are you sure he is better than Raikkonen?

Raikonnen won last year with a car whose development was stopped before the summer break. A track like Spa shows the true champion. Alonso clearly is not. The arrival of Alonso was allowed only because of "bank Santander and visibility of Spanish in the world" -thinking and funds and media exposure. Comments from Domenicali and associates make them a totally embarrassing management. Raikonnen was a true champion.

It now seems established that Alonso is not faster than Raikkonen. Now maybe someone will even dare to say that Raikkonen at Spa last year was better for Ferrari ... Oh and it is also clear that McLaren did not favor Hamilton ... Alonso was just slower.

Enough! President Montezemolo, instead of going to Abu Dhabi for the opening of the Ferrari theme park you should worry about the disaster that the men, chosen by you, are are making gross erros, blatant driver errors from overpaid drivers and clumsy and blatant violations of the sporting regulations trying to manipulate the result standings. Last year Raikkonen was made the scapegoat but perhaps he was only the victim and not guilty, now who will be the scapegoat?

SPA made it clear today that Alonso is too old and Vettel is too young.

Congratulations to Ferrari and Alonso, or rather the best driver in F1 history, for its excellent performance today!!

Alonso is getting stronger in eating the dust and going into a spin.
Sorry chief, just had to forward this to that hell hole I told you about. Pls forgive me :pray:

ish678
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by ish678 » 03 Sep 2010, 16:02

Thanks Wolfie! It's so lovely to read such positive things about Kimi for a change. :) I'm going to ignore all the Seb-bashing though :zz: :blush: :( :p

mr j
kart driver
kart driver

Post by mr j » 03 Sep 2010, 16:41

sammyosammy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:To cheer you up here, look what readers of Gazzetta dello Sport has commented when Alonso cursed the sky for his misfortune in Spa - times they are changing :zz:

I am also happy that Alonso is a Ferrari driver after this season ...... maybe someone will re-evaluate Raikkonen, who was treated unfairly by Maranello!

What can I say? The fastest won while the more talkative, Alonso, has flopped big time! The weather was the same for everyone!

ALONSO's season so far is well below the expectations when calculating the cost for the team (including Raikkonen's several million euros), you can't always blame it on the wall, Domenicali and Ferrari .. .......

Kimi Kimi Back Back ¡¡¡¡¡¡ please !!!!! Alonso..... Alonso ..... Always .. always ...... excuses ... enough excuses ...

Too many errors are made in general in a Ferrari. The biggest was putting Domenicali in charge. The first horror was to cut off Kimi Raikkonen for Massa's preference. Not developing last year's car was a disgrace to the spirit of formula one, fortunately ENZO didn't have to witness it. Countless strategy errors etc.

Kimi Raikkonen never criticized him and he never criticized Raikkonen (Massa?). You can't spray poison within a team. Lewis is the opposite and deserves the second title.

First you have criticized Raikkonen in every way imaginable, he was the scapegoat, you enjoyed shooting and sacrificing the Finnish. Cheers consistency!

Now I finally understand why Alonso was crying a lot at McLaren ... so he wouldn't have to admit that a rookie was already faster than him. And now this is visible to all. Ferrari should have taken Lewis and not Fernando!

If there was Kimi instead of Vettel! If Kimi was driving for Red Bull there would be no story in this serie. With his elegant, calm, fair play, talent (especially at Spa!).

Raikonnen won last year with a car whose development was stopped before the summer break. A track like Spa shows the true champion. Alonso clearly is not. The arrival of Alonso was allowed only because of "bank Santander and visibility of Spanish in the world" -thinking and funds and media exposure. Comments from Domenicali and associates make them a totally embarrassing management. Raikonnen was a true champion.

It now seems established that Alonso is not faster than Raikkonen. Now maybe someone will even dare to say that Raikkonen at Spa last year was better for Ferrari ... Oh and it is also clear that McLaren did not favor Hamilton ... Alonso was just slower.

Enough! President Montezemolo, instead of going to Abu Dhabi for the opening of the Ferrari theme park you should worry about the disaster that the men, chosen by you, are are making gross erros, blatant driver errors from overpaid drivers and clumsy and blatant violations of the sporting regulations trying to manipulate the result standings. Last year Raikkonen was made the scapegoat but perhaps he was only the victim and not guilty, now who will be the scapegoat?

Congratulations to Ferrari and Alonso, or rather the best driver in F1 history, for its excellent performance today!!

Sorry chief, just had to forward this to that hell hole I told you about. Pls forgive me :pray:
Great reading, Wolfie and Sammy I agree with you about the hell hole since I'm banned from there for a while for loosing my temper with the Kimi haters. :blush:

Soren
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Soren » 03 Sep 2010, 16:47

iceman1 wrote:Antti made a great compilation again.
WRC can (even today) be very exciting when the winner isn't clear before the last stage. That's the subject of this tribute.
Bloody hell, what a video :blink:
Looks like a professional production really. Fantastic job. Sweet tunes in there too. I salute you Antti.
Join our feisty Kimi Raikkonen group on Facebook
Click and join :D
Click here to follow us on Twitter as well

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Sep 2010, 16:55

mr j wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:

Great reading, Wolfie and Sammy I agree with you about the hell hole since I'm banned from there for a while for loosing my temper with the Kimi haters. :blush:
Mr J, how on earth can you be banned from the hell hole??? We are talking about the same Finnish tabloid-forum arent' we?

Sammy, no problem, I should maybe translate it later but it was an experience to read how the opinion is starting to change - on Gazzetta :blink:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Sep 2010, 16:58

Thanks Iceman :shhh:

I'm sure it's great but I can't download it, will have to try later :(

Antti is a legend :shhh:

YiNing
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by YiNing » 03 Sep 2010, 17:24

Wolfie wrote:

I also can't download it :( do you have other link please?

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Sep 2010, 17:36

YiNing wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

I also can't download it :( do you have other link please?
I just remembered Antti has an own site since F~0~M seems to be after him all the time:

http://www.streetfire.net/video/wrc-fin ... 055443.htm

Please watch Gravel for Breakfast too :drool:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Sep 2010, 17:38

Here is Gravel for breakfast:
http://www.streetfire.net/video/wrc-gra ... 022205.htm

Scroll down the page and click on 'more videos from Antti' and you will be in heaven :)

aivilk
car driver
car driver

Post by aivilk » 03 Sep 2010, 17:58

Thanks Nicole :)
When you've got nothing, you've got something pure that no one can take away. As soon as you've got
something, some c***'s gonna come and take it off you.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Sep 2010, 18:14

If you want to get shivers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFKM55NvBb4

YiNing
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by YiNing » 03 Sep 2010, 18:16

Wolfie wrote:Here is Gravel for breakfast:
http://www.streetfire.net/video/wrc-gra ... 022205.htm

Scroll down the page and click on 'more videos from Antti' and you will be in heaven :)
I'm speechless, really amazing :thumbsup: Thanks Nicole :)

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 03 Sep 2010, 18:29

Some more of his highlights

Family Tradition - Hill & Villeneuve
http://www.mediafire.com/?8lyovdm79mupmlm

WRC - The Road Dance
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wtwddyyrmhx

Racing tribute - Emotions & Speed
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jommtn0tigd

Summer Night In Le Mans
http://www.mediafire.com/?ly5tlmj5nym

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 03 Sep 2010, 18:35

Wolfie wrote:
mr j wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:

Mr J, how on earth can you be banned from the hell hole??? We are talking about the same Finnish tabloid-forum arent' we?

Sammy, no problem, I should maybe translate it later but it was an experience to read how the opinion is starting to change - on Gazzetta :blink:
Pls do not. Let´s not make it too easy for `em!! :zz: