The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by beefree88 » 30 Aug 2010, 08:23

Julia wrote:yeah luie: its probably his way of being apologetic, he probably has bad conscience about how things turned out, but why the heck does he find the need to point it out to the press every time he calls Kimi...

and yeah, its a little bit amusing for him to point out that he regularly chit-chats with Kimi in the phone after the previous comments in the press
Well, his bad conscience is called Tifosi. He promised them a new Messiah, and until he can actually present one, he has to make look like he treasures the last guy who brought the crown to Maranello.
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 30 Aug 2010, 08:31

beefree88 wrote:
Julia wrote:yeah luie: its probably his way of being apologetic, he probably has bad conscience about how things turned out, but why the heck does he find the need to point it out to the press every time he calls Kimi...

and yeah, its a little bit amusing for him to point out that he regularly chit-chats with Kimi in the phone after the previous comments in the press
Well, his bad conscience is called Tifosi. He promised them a new Messiah, and until he can actually present one, he has to make look like he treasures the last guy who brought the crown to Maranello.
Another point which Domi may be trying to make to tifosi all across is that he always shared a warm relationship with kimi and only under LDM's pressure he acted like noomphie and did what he did in past year and a half or so.

Its like playing the blaming game not so openly... Ldm will spill the blame on domi and others and domi would indirectly return the favors..

Just that they both dont know what kind of impression have they left behind in the eyes of F1 fans in general and yeah Kimi fans mostly.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by icemaid » 30 Aug 2010, 08:45

Julia wrote:Ferrari seem to bee remembering a lot their former driver this weekend:

from their review:
...The situation in both championships is certainly more difficult, but it is still not impossible for us to reach our targets: for those with short memories, I remember that three years ago, we found ourselves in a much worse situation and we all know how it went in the end...."
http://motorsport.com/news/article.asp?ID=384361&FS=F1

Well, well SD forgotten that 3 years ago the boss was Todt & driver was Kimi so it could be done. But now... :lol: :lol:

Last year Kimi won Spa with that truck & this year (according to Alonso beginning of the season, the Ferrari is the best car he has driven)
he surely could win with the current Ferrari if he is still racing. Flag:##

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 30 Aug 2010, 10:22

If this is really true that Domenical talks to Kimi "often" I really would like to know how these conversation happen. Does Domi call Kimi or the other way around? I don't think Kimi would like to talk with him that much. I would understand if Kimi would be in touch with Stella, Dyer, Todt or Rosato but with Domenicali? I find Domenicali's behaviour a "little bit" false after what they've done to Kimi. :<>:

If you are sacked I don't think you would like to get phone calls from your previous boss... and act like nothing had happened. :confused:

Dan
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Dan » 30 Aug 2010, 11:43

Kinga wrote:If this is really true that Domenical talks to Kimi "often" I really would like to know how these conversation happen. Does Domi call Kimi or the other way around? I don't think Kimi would like to talk with him that much. I would understand if Kimi would be in touch with Stella, Dyer, Todt or Rosato but with Domenicali? I find Domenicali's behaviour a "little bit" false after what they've done to Kimi. :<>:

If you are sacked I don't think you would like to get phone calls from your previous boss... and act like nothing had happened. :confused:
I guess they blame Santander for this situation.

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 30 Aug 2010, 15:03

The comments on La Gazzetta are just :lol:

http://www.gazzetta.it/dilatua/Motori/F ... full.shtml

"...Kimi back please"
"...Domenicali incompetent"
"Ferrari...amateurs"
"Alonso...mediocre"
"Alonso...great disappointment"

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 30 Aug 2010, 15:23

Kimi is still Ferrari's champion: this is a FACT!!!!!
and as our friend Lynx'niK has put it in her video
http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche ... HFS2vcalVA

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 30 Aug 2010, 17:50

Acropolis wrote:Kimi is still Ferrari's champion: this is a FACT!!!!!
and as our friend Lynx'niK has put it in her video
http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche ... HFS2vcalVA
Is that Lynx'niK channel? Some very nice videos. :hatoff: :thumbsup:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 30 Aug 2010, 18:05

sleenster wrote:The comments on La Gazzetta are just :lol:

"...Kimi back please"
"Ferrari...amateurs"
"Alonso...mediocre"
Here is the Italian and Spanish press review - Italy and Spain don't seem to be on the same page over who is to blame :zz:
Italian papers:

Il Tempo

- Fernando had chosen wet setups which should have favoured him in the race. Was it really worth taking that kind of risk and sacrifice a good starting position? Maybe when looking at how the race proceeded. Yet he made a mistake, which ended his race a few laps before the end and made all tactics useless - just when it was pouring rain from the sky which should had helped him to improve his position.

- Alonso has made too many mistakes so they can't be seen as a coincidence anymore.

La Stampa

- Bad luck and wrong decisions: the Spaniard retired while Hamilton won. The championship is even more further away.

- Alonso's retirement described well his very stormy season: an accident six laps before the finish line because he wanted so much to patch up for the positions he already had lost. A raging attempt lead into a mistake. He has made far too many mistakes already.

Spanish AS:

The Spanish AS admitted that Alonso made a driving error when desperately trying to patch up for the setbacks. AS blamed Stefano Domenicali for the wrong setups and tyre choices and think that he has to resign.

- Especially head boss Luca di Montezemolo must be furious because the Maranello-team has eliminated themself from the championship-battle all by themself by making one error of judgment after another which happened once again in Belgium in a disgraceful way. Things couldn't get any worse so therefore the one who is responsible for everything, Stefano Domenicali, should draw the conclusions from yesterday and do the wise thing by submitting his resignation already today, the columnist Alejandro Elortogui demanded.

MTV3 - Lauri Ouvinen
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 30 Aug 2010, 18:06

Is anyone thinking of going to the rally in France?

Please think about it and contact Soren since he is putting up a group and the more, the better (and cheaper) :pray:

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 30 Aug 2010, 18:19

Wolfie wrote: Spanish AS:
The Spanish AS admitted that Alonso made a driving error when desperately trying to patch up for the setbacks. AS blamed Stefano Domenicali for the wrong setups and tyre choices and think that he has to resign.
Thanks, this is very funny :lol:
I miss a babysitter

saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by saif » 30 Aug 2010, 20:43

Wolfie wrote:
sleenster wrote:The comments on La Gazzetta are just :lol:

"...Kimi back please"
"Ferrari...amateurs"
"Alonso...mediocre"
Here is the Italian and Spanish press review - Italy and Spain don't seem to be on the same page over who is to blame :zz:
Italian papers:

Il Tempo

- Fernando had chosen wet setups which should have favoured him in the race. Was it really worth taking that kind of risk and sacrifice a good starting position? Maybe when looking at how the race proceeded. Yet he made a mistake, which ended his race a few laps before the end and made all tactics useless - just when it was pouring rain from the sky which should had helped him to improve his position.

- Alonso has made too many mistakes so they can't be seen as a coincidence anymore.

La Stampa

- Bad luck and wrong decisions: the Spaniard retired while Hamilton won. The championship is even more further away.

- Alonso's retirement described well his very stormy season: an accident six laps before the finish line because he wanted so much to patch up for the positions he already had lost. A raging attempt lead into a mistake. He has made far too many mistakes already.

Spanish AS:

- Especially head boss Luca di Montezemolo must be furious because the Maranello-team has eliminated themself from the championship-battle all by themself by making one error of judgment after another which happened once again in Belgium in a disgraceful way. Things couldn't get any worse so therefore the one who is responsible for everything, Stefano Domenicali, should draw the conclusions from yesterday and do the wise thing by submitting his resignation already today, the columnist Alejandro Elortogui demanded.

MTV3 - Lauri Ouvinen

thanks a lot Nicole! :shhh:

This is fun :lol:
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 30 Aug 2010, 22:31

Saif, there's more to come :lol:
Alonso got harsh critisism from the Italian media

Turun Sanomat 30.8 2010 20:03:45

The Italian media shot down Ferrari's performance and especially Fernando Alonso was the target.

Il Giornale -magazine said that whereas Kimi Räikkönen always drove spectacularly in Spa his successor Alonso again slipped in the smallest puddle and ended up in the wall.

Most papers thought that Alonso's list of errors is already way too long but the Spanish star defended himself by saying that he hasn't made any more mistakes than his main rivals have.

When Rubens Barrichello crashed in the beginning into Alonso's Ferrari the Spaniard made it to the pits and he took the wet tyres.

– If it had started to rain a lot I would have soon been leading the race with a 20 seconds difference, Alonso claimed.

– This was the 7th race. I had now a bad race but two other championship contenders didn't either score points. I still have a 50 % chance to win the WDC, Alonso said.

Heikki Kulta

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 30 Aug 2010, 22:33

Moominpappa wrote:
Wolfie wrote: Spanish AS:
Thanks, this is very funny :lol:
How on earth are the reporters from Italy and Spain ever going to get along?

Minä vaan kysyn :p

Dan
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Dan » 31 Aug 2010, 05:33

Wolfie wrote:Saif, there's more to come :lol:
Alonso got harsh critisism from the Italian media

– If it had started to rain a lot I would have soon been leading the race with a 20 seconds difference, Alonso claimed.

Heikki Kulta

How many times Ferrari ruined Kimi's race like this, but said afterwards that it was Kimi's fault? ferrari and Alonso deserved each other.
Kimi - last Ferrari Champion!