The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by beefree88 » 17 Aug 2010, 12:19

Wolfie wrote: Interesting times right now... I have the feeling that we will once again be fooled big time :lol:

Meaning that everything is already made and that he has had a clear vision all along. I hate speculations but what can you do when you hang in the air :<>:

But if he stays in rally then he will be driving in the top 5 next year since he learns from mistakes and is really fast.

Like Marcus Grönholm said:

"It's the best thing that you can do with your pants on"

He also says that it's orgastic when the driver feels that he is one with the car and the co-driver is one with the pace notes and the result of this holy trinity is that driving is like dancing.

Top sport uses the word Zone for it, also the word Flow.

Marcus continues:

- When you reach this Zone-state it's like you would be dancing with your car. Saying it with one word. You are in a different world where everything happens perfectly from corner to corner, bang, bang, bang, corner after corner.

- These moments separate you from everything. The co-driver reads the notes and I'm on fire. I drive with a good rhythm. When you are occupied with this feeling you don't think about points or anything else for that matter and this is the greatest experience you can experience in a rally car.

Zone - what an appropriate word :lol:
Well, what Bosse talked about was exactly what Kimi did with the 2005 Mac. Flow or Zone, or whatever you call it, it's a great thing and it's behind the most top sport results. I hope it's not the last time we saw Kimi to experience it in a race car :pray:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_%28psychology%29
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

ish678
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by ish678 » 17 Aug 2010, 12:23

Wolfie wrote:I have a question for all of you, please give your 2 cents :hug:

The monster-thread has been the glue, the foundation, the 'home-thread', hasn't it?

There are so many threads that I get lost (I'm a simple-minded girl :blush:) and don't know where to write anymore - so many threads.

Iceman already moved the Turrini-thread to the F1 General discussion, the Heikki Kulta -thread is also there since he concentrates on F1 just like Turrini does. So please go and take a look there and during Spa it could be fun to follow the race there...

My suggestion is to keep separate rally-threads but could the pictures be put in the same thread, what do you think?

Also Luie's brilliant Iceman Comet -threads, if they would be merged we could easily read rally by rally Luie's heart-melting congratulation as well as how we congratulated him. It would be one big continuous Iceman Comet -thread :cool:

One thing I miss in the monster-thread are the pictures. I don't mean that they should all be put here but one picture every now and then would be super-great!

And all the Kimi-chatting, for example how do Brasilians take Kimi now, what about the Spanish people etc. We are from all around the world here with priceless information to share about the public opinion as well as our own opinion.

I'm only asking since for crying out loud.... I don't even know how Apple is doing when I don't know in which thread she has written :lol:

And remember all - Wolfie is the MOD :<>:

Joking :lol:

Just my small opinion - I kind of like that we have a thread for pictures from the rally and then a thread for the rally itself, where all the times and information like that is kept together. I think it's better to keep it separate and it's easier to catch up with the information if you have to miss the day.

But then that's just me :) It's a great forum here, I love it :cool:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 17 Aug 2010, 13:08

ish678 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:I have a question for all of you, please give your 2 cents :hug:

The monster-thread has been the glue, the foundation, the 'home-thread', hasn't it?

There are so many threads that I get lost (I'm a simple-minded girl ) and don't know where to write anymore - so many threads.

Iceman already moved the Turrini-thread to the F1 General discussion, the Heikki Kulta -thread is also there since he concentrates on F1 just like Turrini does. So please go and take a look there and during Spa it could be fun to follow the race there...

My suggestion is to keep separate rally-threads but could the pictures be put in the same thread, what do you think?

Also Luie's brilliant Iceman Comet -threads, if they would be merged we could easily read rally by rally Luie's heart-melting congratulation as well as how we congratulated him. It would be one big continuous Iceman Comet -thread :cool:

One thing I miss in the monster-thread are the pictures. I don't mean that they should all be put here but one picture every now and then would be super-great!

And all the Kimi-chatting, for example how do Brasilians take Kimi now, what about the Spanish people etc. We are from all around the world here with priceless information to share about the public opinion as well as our own opinion.

I'm only asking since for crying out loud.... I don't even know how Apple is doing when I don't know in which thread she has written :lol:

Just my small opinion - I kind of like that we have a thread for pictures from the rally and then a thread for the rally itself, where all the times and information like that is kept together. I think it's better to keep it separate and it's easier to catch up with the information if you have to miss the day.

Thanks Ish, every opinion is worth of gold :hug:

Now that you said how the pictures and the rally should be separated I see your point and agree with you :)

@ beefree, thanks for the link :shhh:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 17 Aug 2010, 13:12

I have another question: Anybody interested in writing an article to the next F1Zone-magazine?

It would be much appreciated and the deadline is before Monza GP.

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 17 Aug 2010, 15:22

ish678 wrote: Just my small opinion - I kind of like that we have a thread for pictures from the rally and then a thread for the rally itself, where all the times and information like that is kept together. I think it's better to keep it separate and it's easier to catch up with the information if you have to miss the day.

+ 1! :)

Nice conversations there between Wolfie and Beefree! :) I enjoyed reading your thoughts, as always. :)

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 17 Aug 2010, 15:29

Kinga wrote:
ish678 wrote: Just my small opinion - I kind of like that we have a thread for pictures from the rally and then a thread for the rally itself, where all the times and information like that is kept together. I think it's better to keep it separate and it's easier to catch up with the information if you have to miss the day.

+ 1! :)

Nice conversations there between Wolfie and Beefree! :) I enjoyed reading your thoughts, as always. :)
As I enjoy reading your thoughts too, Kinga :hug:

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Iceman accidentally merged the monster-thread with the coffee shop -thread and he has very little freetime so they will be or not be unmerged in the future but not today - maybe they could stay merged, what do you think?

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 17 Aug 2010, 15:30

Wolfie wrote:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Iceman accidentally merged the monster-thread with the coffee shop -thread and he has very little freetime so they will be or not be unmerged in the future but not today - maybe they could stay merged, what do you think?
Sorry :blush:

I can fix this by Monday :blush:

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 17 Aug 2010, 15:32

iceman1 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Oh nooooooo does that mean everyone will have to go without coffee until then?? We'll all be falling on the ground from withdrawals :lol:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 17 Aug 2010, 15:35

iceman1 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Can't they stay merged? Everything happens for a reason, you should know that (Lost) :lol:

It would also make this the chatty monster-thread it used to be - maybe?

I would love it :p

realms
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by realms » 17 Aug 2010, 15:39

Yep let it be merged ... Change the name to coffee house though :)

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 17 Aug 2010, 15:41

sleenster wrote:
Oh nooooooo does that mean everyone will have to go without coffee until then?? We'll all be falling on the ground from withdrawals :lol:
No, They can Go to the Offtopic thread :p

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 17 Aug 2010, 15:43

realms wrote:Yep let it be merged ... Change the name to coffee house though :)
.... and so the first fight begins :lol:

@ Sleenster, just smuggle in some coffee :p

realms
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by realms » 17 Aug 2010, 15:45

talking about coffee ... kubica hates milk , doesnt drink coffee ... what does he drink then ?

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 17 Aug 2010, 15:47

Wolfie wrote:
realms wrote:Yep let it be merged ... Change the name to coffee house though :)
.... and so the first fight begins :lol:

@ Sleenster, just smuggle in some coffee :p
I'll smuggle in some alcohol too :n

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 17 Aug 2010, 15:48

realms wrote:talking about coffee ... kubica hates milk , doesnt drink coffee ... what does he drink then ?
I don't know since he doesn't drink alcohol either :huh:

@ Kinga, take all advantages of being short.... In the store when can't get something that is too high I look for the most grumpy-looking guy and go to him asking 'could you please help me'. Works everytime, they are like sunshine after their heroic deed :lol:

Turrini changed his opinion though, he didn't like Todt because his heart was too close to the ground but he changed his opinion later :lol:

@ Sleenster, good thinking :shhh: