Iceman Cometh Thread

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Iceman Cometh !! - A tough learning curve at Rally Finla

Post by Ice-Ludy » 01 Aug 2010, 03:17

Thanks Luie!!! You are always amazing!!! :hug:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 01 Aug 2010, 06:34

Amazing words Luie!!! :hug:

Absolutely fantastic that they didn't give up but continue to drive flat out after the mistake. It's a shame that it did happen but as long as Kimi doesn't bother, then why should we. All the pics proved that he's enjoying competing in his home country, I'm more than happy to see that!

I just hope that the bad luck serie is over now and we can concentrate on the 3 tarmac rallies. I'm sure Kimi would like to achieve some excellent results! We are here to support him, always and forever! No matter what! :shhh:

Gooo Kimi and gooo Kaj! :thumbsup:

Also big congrats to Jari-Matti, he deserved this win and I'm so happy for him! Flag:##

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 01 Aug 2010, 08:43

great one lui.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 01 Aug 2010, 09:36

Lui fantastic sum up again :thumbsup:
you are always capable to make us proud of Kimi after every rally irrespectively of the result :hug:

Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Linda-Anne » 01 Aug 2010, 09:54

Kriss wrote:Lui fantastic sum up again :thumbsup:
you are always capable to make us proud of Kimi after every rally irrespectively of the result :hug:

Very well said Kriss :thumbsup:
We knew this was going to be no easy task and would take someone with sheer b*** to do it. Kimi is not afraid of anybody and just gets on with the job. We are seeing his motivation and will to get to the finish. He is learning all the time and will get better and better. Thats why we are all so proud to support our Kimi, he is brave, honest. humble and has supreme talent. He doesnt winge, whine or ask for special favours. In his work he is honest and clean.

Roll on rally Germany.

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 01 Aug 2010, 11:22

Linda-Anne wrote:
Kriss wrote:Lui fantastic sum up again :thumbsup:

Very well said Kriss :thumbsup:
We knew this was going to be no easy task and would take someone with sheer b*** to do it. Kimi is not afraid of anybody and just gets on with the job. We are seeing his motivation and will to get to the finish. He is learning all the time and will get better and better. Thats why we are all so proud to support our Kimi, he is brave, honest. humble and has supreme talent. He doesnt winge, whine or ask for special favours. In his work he is honest and clean.

Roll on rally Germany.
Could not say it better, so I just use your words.... :thumbsup:

luviceman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Iceman Cometh Thread

Post by luviceman » 01 Aug 2010, 13:35

I always love your post, Luie :hug:

now I am waiting for another tree story from Apple :roll::

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Re: Iceman Cometh Thread

Post by iceman1 » 17 Aug 2010, 14:04

Thanks Luie :thumbsup: Brilliant Job !

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 17 Aug 2010, 14:24

iceman1 wrote:Thanks Luie :thumbsup: Brilliant Job !
++++1 :shhh:

I love to read through all the rallies in one thread since Luie writes brilliant congratulations that I always start waiting for as soon as the rally has ended - Thank you Luie :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by saif » 17 Aug 2010, 14:47

Wolfie wrote:

I love to read through all the rallies in one thread since Luie writes brilliant congratulations that I always start waiting for as soon as the rally has ended - Thank you Luie :hug:

+infinity
Off-Topic: show
I still dont knw why u like being as luie :p
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 17 Aug 2010, 14:52

saif wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

+infinity
+ infinity :shhh:
Luie didn't ask for being called Luie, Dindi started it and the rest of us loved it :blush:

saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by saif » 17 Aug 2010, 15:00

Wolfie wrote:
saif wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

+infinity
+ infinity :shhh:
Luie didn't ask for being called Luie, Dindi started it and the rest of us loved it :blush:
lol .. ok :shhh:
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 17 Aug 2010, 15:21

Thanks Everyone. And Wolfie you are a rock star.

Thanks. This is amazing. :)
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 17 Aug 2010, 15:39

luieluv wrote:Thanks Everyone. And Wolfie you are a rock star.

Thanks. This is amazing. :)
You are the rock star, Luie :hug:

I sent you a PM ages ago :<>: :<>: :<>:

:lol:

I can't get in to Orkut, always the same problem, forgetting my password :fear:

Could you find the missing one and edit your first post? They are so great, and it's great to feel the happiness and joy that is completely out of this world :hug:

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 22 Aug 2010, 11:39

Iceman Cometh !! – A Mature drive to Solid Points in Germany

Well To be honest, most of us were tormented and confused by the outbreak of c**p news from MTV3 just as when we were about begin with this rally. Thankfully Heikki Kulta cleared the c**p for us all and gave a boost to go into this rally in a decent frame of mind to cheer Kimi. And guess what Kimi has not been disappointed as such in this rally.

Kimi Raikkonen and Kaj have yet again produced a wonderful result for us fane. A mature drive from kimi and a steady improvement over the three days is what we saw from the duo. A Solid points and a 7th place finish is a testimony to the hard work put in by Kimi and Kaj. Thanks a lot for this result and Congratulations to both of them

It started very tentatively for kimi on the morning of the first day where he too admitted that his driving was not good. What a gem of a person. Only someone of his caliber and only someone who is as Icemanish as Kimi can have the b*** to be so true to himself. I liked the honest criticism from kimi for himself. And he worked hard from there onwards to produce some good stage results and avoid any mistakes and that was to be seen in the results of the afternoon stages on the same day. Kimi improved the times with his mature effort. Kimi ended day 1 with strong confidence was hoping that he would have a decent 2nd day as he had made it clear that this was a very tough asphalt rally.

Day 2 was all about how Kimi drove with confidence and how he managed to keep his car on road on most of the tricky stages. The day had the biggest stage of the season run twice and I feel Kimi did well both the times. A mistake or two on day 2 but that too were minor ones and did not cost kimi. Keeping his head stable he went on to do the business as usual and finished the day strongly yet again. 7th position was due to the hard work put in by kimi and kaj, mature and sensible drives and some luck from the attrition from the competitors who were ahead of him. But all said his efforts definitely hinted and gave us a signs of mature professional rally driver. This gives me more pleasure than anything else.

Now day three was all about driving sensibly to hold Wilson off and drive that 6th place and solid points to finish. Get the car home in one piece and a strong result. It started in a very uncanny manner for kimi as he made the mistake in the first stage and lost time to Wilson and gifted Wilson the 6th place. In Next stage it was all about the catch up but sadly Wilson managed to keep up to the pace and retained the gap. All hopes were laid down on the after noon stage and Kimi tried his level best on the repeat stages but Wison kept it tight and stuck to Kimi’s time with precision. Wilson used all his experience and pushed to maximum. So it was almost sealed that kimi would finish in 7th, only if Kimi had other ideas in SSS stage which was too small a stage to make any improvements

For the super special stage though the hopes were less but the crave of Kimi putting up a brilliant performance was surely there from his fans. And Hell f**k**g Yeah, Magic it was from Iceman.
He Outperformed best in the business to Win this Super Special Stage. Kimi Raikkonen’s first stage win in WRC career. We will cherish this forever. Wait till the vido clips are out.. That’s Flying Kimi for all of you. Love you Iceman.

A special Congrats to Kimi and Kaj for their first ever stage win. And I am sure Many to follow.

And now a time to thank all you kimi fanatics who after the difficult media news cheered kimi all throughout this rally and Kimi Raikkonen gifted all of us a Superb Stage Win on this last stage.Kudos to all of you and a huge thumbs up to everyone who have participated in this rally. Many Thanks.

Though I don’t wanna end this thread and keep on praising kimi for winning this stage as I am completely lost in Kimism. But for time being I shall just take a breather and relive the super moments..

And finally Iceman Cometh!!
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season