Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Lynx'niK
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Lynx'niK » 09 Aug 2010, 13:49

luieluv wrote:
Lynx'niK wrote:
luieluv wrote:Future could be now and future could also be after 2014 for kimi..

so this hardly means any confirmation and yes kimi should be punished with compulsion to do both f1 and WRC for next season for dishing out mental harassment to us fans :lol:
he would be a busy man then. nah, I miss him in f1, but I can cope with the situation if he´s happy. neverthless it will be really hard to watch spa, that will be painful -
like a dagger in the middle of your heart!! :fear:
sadly wrc seems to me like a fulltime job, and I can´t divide myself into two. . .

I don´t know where to post this, maybe it´s time for a new thread, but I think it fits also in here.

After two months, here´s my brand-new video. If you liked my Solo con te video, you´ll probably like this one, too. I tried to create some tension (I was inspired by a lovely movie:Atonement)

'Letter from a fan(->me :lol: :wave: )' version 1.0 HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeSQ7xrLLFs

Music: X-Rays Dog - Vision&Hurts- Wonderful Life

Feedback always appreciated =)
Yeah saw that video. Its so kool. Congrats.

And i simply loved the movie Atonement. It cant get any more british than that. Loved it.

And as far as kimi getting busy is concerned than he better be busy as he, the smart ass has kept all of us on our toe since ages now.. :lol:

And finally for Spa i would say that i have pledged not to watch SPA. Come what may i wont be watching SPA live. Thats my way of honoring King of Spa. And more so if i will watch it then i know i am sure to cry watching the race and not seeing kimi there. I perhaps have very timid heart to behave like this.
oh, yes, atonement is really fantastic, I like it even more than pride and prejudice. there should be more movies like that.
and, thanks that you like my video, it makes me happy :hug:

So, I´ll have to keep an eye on spa, even if it won´t be that easy. It will be definetly the hardest race so far :confused:
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 09 Aug 2010, 14:10

Thanks Lynx', it's a great video, but the one that touches my heart is Lie to me, i'm your champion....he still is, and hope he'll remain...

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 09 Aug 2010, 14:19

luieluv wrote: And finally for Spa i would say that i have pledged not to watch SPA. Come what may i wont be watching SPA live. Thats my way of honoring King of Spa. And more so if i will watch it then i know i am sure to cry watching the race and not seeing kimi there. I perhaps have very timid heart to behave like this.
I adore your words. I won't watch Spa GP either. That's my honouring the King of Spa! Sure!!! I would end up crying and I don't want to. Just the thought of it that I wanted to go to Spa this year to see my King of Spa playing at his playground but that didn't happen... this makes me cry. Just the thought that he won't be there this time makes me cry. Just the thought how many amazing and painful memories we have from Spa... that makes me cry.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 09 Aug 2010, 14:23

iceman1 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Tomi Tuominen, one of MTV's rally reporters, always writes a blog after every rally. He never mentions Kimi but this time he had this to say:
Even Kimi Räikkönen had to confess that the rally was still too demanding for him. Tarmac is the remarkably better surface to the F1-champion. It wasn't yet time to get success from Finland's gravel roads. He has years ahead of him and Räikkönen did confirm with a joy that he will continue in rally in the future too. He has seen F1.
Wolfie told me that Kimi will return to F1 next year, do you know her ? :p
I'm still holding on to the gut-feeling, Tomi Tuominen just didn't get my memo yet :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 09 Aug 2010, 14:25

Gazzuk sent me this today, a UK Poll about Kimi:
F1 POLL

Who would you like to see in the second Renault seat in 2011?

Vitaly Petrov
22.60 % (438)

Nick Heidfeld
10.22 % (198)

Timo Glock
6.81 % (132)

Heikki Kovalainen
8.00 % (155)

Adrian Sutil
11.71 % (227)

Kimi Raikkonen
40.66 % (788)

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 09 Aug 2010, 14:32

Wolfie wrote:
I'm still holding on to the gut-feeling, Tomi Tuominen just didn't get my memo yet :lol:
Sorry Wolfie, but your feeling is "unreliable" :p

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 09 Aug 2010, 14:48

Wolfie wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Tomi Tuominen, one of MTV's rally reporters, always writes a blog after every rally. He never mentions Kimi but this time he had this to say:
Even Kimi Räikkönen had to confess that the rally was still too demanding for him. Tarmac is the remarkably better surface to the F1-champion. It wasn't yet time to get success from Finland's gravel roads. He has years ahead of him and Räikkönen did confirm with a joy that he will continue in rally in the future too. He has seen F1.
Wolfie, does your gut-feeling feel more like hunger pangs or stomach cramps? :p

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 09 Aug 2010, 15:01

sleenster wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
Wolfie, does your gut-feeling feel more like hunger pangs or stomach cramps? :p
Sleenster, the gut-feeling is more like a thought I can't shake off even if I try. It just is there no matter how hard I try to think that Kimi will hopefully be in WRC for many years. At some point the same thought comes to interfere with my wishes :<>:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 09 Aug 2010, 15:02

iceman1 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Unreliable :blink:

Iceman, you are supposed to believe blindly in my gut feelings :<>:

:lol:

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 09 Aug 2010, 15:18

Wolfie wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

Alonso rates championship chances at 50% do you agree with him ?

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 09 Aug 2010, 15:27

iceman1 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

Alonso rates championship chances at 50% do you agree with him ?
Well if he is driving two cars it might well happen... Otherwise I don't believe in it.

My gut feeling again... not interested enough in how Alonso does :lol:

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 09 Aug 2010, 15:31

Wolfie wrote:
Well if he is driving two cars it might well happen... Otherwise I don't believe in it.

My gut feeling again... not interested enough in how Alonso does :lol:
But Kimi did it in 2007, Impossible in nothing in F1 :p

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 09 Aug 2010, 15:53

Wolfie wrote: Sleenster, the gut-feeling is more like a thought I can't shake off even if I try. It just is there no matter how hard I try to think that Kimi will hopefully be in WRC for many years. At some point the same thought comes to interfere with my wishes :<>:
I was just messing with you, Wolfie. :p I'm sorry if my joke didn't come across well. :hug:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 09 Aug 2010, 15:58

sleenster wrote:
Wolfie wrote: Sleenster, the gut-feeling is more like a thought I can't shake off even if I try. It just is there no matter how hard I try to think that Kimi will hopefully be in WRC for many years. At some point the same thought comes to interfere with my wishes :<>:
I was just messing with you, Wolfie. :p I'm sorry if my joke didn't come across well. :hug:
I got the joke, Sleenster :lol:

@ Iceman, did Kimi have two cars driving for him halfway through the season?

:p

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 09 Aug 2010, 15:58

Kinga wrote:
luieluv wrote: And finally for Spa i would say that i have pledged not to watch SPA. Come what may i wont be watching SPA live. Thats my way of honoring King of Spa. And more so if i will watch it then i know i am sure to cry watching the race and not seeing kimi there. I perhaps have very timid heart to behave like this.
I adore your words. I won't watch Spa GP either. That's my honouring the King of Spa! Sure!!! I would end up crying and I don't want to. Just the thought of it that I wanted to go to Spa this year to see my King of Spa playing at his playground but that didn't happen... this makes me cry. Just the thought that he won't be there this time makes me cry. Just the thought how many amazing and painful memories we have from Spa... that makes me cry.
Thanks and Exactly the same feelings for me. Right now i am feeling still okay as we have Rally Germany to look forward and perhaps the most joyous moment of 2010 is awaiting for all of us, but once we are past that rally i am sure to start feeling uneasy as we would be approaching Spa.

And in that case i seriously will have a tough task to hold back on to tears.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season