Appletrees rally stories

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Appletrees rally stories

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 19 Jul 2010, 18:01

Thanks Eeva :hug: Read it the other day! Great stuff as usual ... I admire your writing talent :shhh:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 02 Aug 2010, 20:05

Apple, I'm really looking forward for your story related to rally Finland.... :wave:

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 03 Aug 2010, 11:56

Acropolis wrote:Apple, I'm really looking forward for your story related to rally Finland.... :wave:
I am working on it but my girl has healt issues , not in the mood right now..The story will create itself as time goes by..

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 03 Aug 2010, 11:58

apple wrote:
Acropolis wrote:Apple, I'm really looking forward for your story related to rally Finland.... :wave:
I am working on it but my girl has healt issues , not in the mood right now..The story will create itself as time goes by..
Take your time, dear Apple! Hope for a speedy recovery to your daughter. :hug:

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 03 Aug 2010, 12:28

Hope your daughter gets well soon, Eeva :)

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Aug 2010, 12:44

+1, Apple!

Your daughter comes first!
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 03 Aug 2010, 17:26

apple wrote:
I wish a very quick recovery for your daughter Apple...

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 03 Aug 2010, 18:29

Apple i pray all is well for your daughter and wish her a speedy recovery.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 04 Aug 2010, 07:22

Maria d wrote:Apple i pray all is well for your daughter and wish her a speedy recovery.
+1. Prayers from my side too.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 04 Aug 2010, 07:59

dindi wrote:Hope your daughter gets well soon, Eeva :)
+1 !!!

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 05 Aug 2010, 19:01

FINLANDIA HYMN

I heard lots of whispers, angry and then soft ones,like someone had tried to calm down someone. My tree moved it branches very suddenly and I felt like she had step her foot on the ground!
" Hush little tree, hush...you are going to drop your one and only apple if you continue that!" Yes, my tree had made only one apple as the others had many of them. I was worried though, it had been so dry for weeks now and the other trees had lost their apples because of that. My tree had a certain advantage compared to the others..it knew what was coming and so it had made only one apple.
" Apple stays on..But I am considering to drop my leaves as the wind dont catch me so easily without them.." Tree sounded very bitter.
"Oh, you have a fight with the wind. Bring me popcorns."
" You know what happened last night. The consciousness of the trees has been having a severe lost.So many trees.."Tree just dropped it leaves,just like that. Gentle sound of the falling leaves was almost scary. And then the air just stood there. Not a single move. I swallowed my comments and raised my hand and touched my tree with my loving hand. I hugged the tree and knew. The tree was a consciousness of all the trees in the world. Thats why it had so much powers and thats why its grief was so overhelming.
"You know you will catch the eye of the humans as last week you had leaves a size of the newspaper. And now ..none."
"You are allergic to sun, I had to cover you somehow...but dont worry about the humans..they are all there where those fallen trees are. There is someone with the dry season too." Tree like straightened its back and this tree was the one I knew. One by one the leaves came back..
" I am going to give that thunders son a time of his life!" Tree shouted and I left to Jyväskylä which was just around the corner. I looked back and smiled.
I knew the tree had to be a little dramatic. All the leaves were black.

Its refreshing to notice there still were trees.Very much trees. Young twigs, old pines, thick spruces and birches here and there. I jumped over the rocks and fallen trees and then I heard something. It wasnt like earlier. These trees were humming. The god of forest, Tapio was humming too and the little maid Pikkarainen played her pipe. I liked Pikkarainen. She doesnt wear shoes either.
Together these spirits of forest made a sound that was there to hear. It was the sound of the thousand lakes rally, the sound you have to hear to win this rally. Because there the roads sing it too. Maybe thats why it was so difficult for a foreigner to win this rally..I wondered.
Kimi was ofcourse sitting by the lake and he looked baffled.
"Hi, Kimi, at home at last."
"oh, hi tree woman..yeah, at home" Kimi looked to the lake and sighed a little.
I didnt realise it is this difficult ..to hear the sound of finnish roads..look ,my map doesnt show the path at all! "
"Look at the water. What do you see?"
"My image..but ..the water moves ..its unclear."
"And the map is like the lake now."
" I know..I just dont understand the gravel yet..its like liquid under my car..and this humming is almost too much for me"
"Oh, you hear it. Did you know Sibelius was humming all the time? He made his songs like that and those songs are the musical image of the finnish nature. Get that?"
" But his songs are ..logical, this humming ...Kimi stopped right there and the light on his face was almost ridiculous.
"Oh...oh..he slapped his head.
"you are able to see that the road to Germany is very strong,dont you? These are the final rallies, the final ones that desides the path you take. "
" Yes, but there is other things too..like these drummers from all over the world..they are somehow nearer to you than at the circuits..and the privacy when you get ready to rally..well, there isnt one. I have so much to learn and to cope with. "
"Take your time" I smiled.
Then I noticed Kimi laughed to something by himself.
"What? Do I look somehow ridiculous..I know I am like a red lobster but.."
"No..no..I just thought I have really something to learn. You know Mikko drove out?"
"Yes?"
"Well, he can drive out and still keep it on the road!"
Kimi laughed and I looked at the sky.
By the time I got back to my tree, it had had one more decoration. A bumber of Kimis Citroen.

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 05 Aug 2010, 19:19

Apple, i was waiting for the spirits of the forests to come in your story. When i read your stories i see green forests and lots of purple color, and spirits dancing around Kimi...so it's your tree who finally got the bumper!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks a lot for another great story...and Kimi is safe...

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 05 Aug 2010, 19:21

You really have a gift.
I once tried to write "smart" like you, when writing my essay for school. After reading the essay, the teacher asked me: "Have you even read the book?" :huh: :(
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 05 Aug 2010, 19:34

valuk wrote:You really have a gift.
I once tried to write "smart" like you, when writing my essay for school. After reading the essay, the teacher asked me: "Have you even read the book?" :huh: :(
My teacher wanted me to be logical. :huh: And I asked, why? I kept on asking why at math lessons too.. :zz:

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 05 Aug 2010, 19:43

apple wrote:
valuk wrote:You really have a gift.
My teacher wanted me to be logical. :huh: And I asked, why? I kept on asking why at math lessons too.. :zz:
My teacher wanted me to express fellings about the matter I was writing. Still can´t. :roll::
At math lessons to? Math is a very "black and white" subject isn´t it?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."