FORMULA 1â„¢ Grand Prix du Canada 2007

Reports, quotes, stats specifically about the F1 2007 season Grands Prix.
BANANAGP
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by BANANAGP » 01 Jun 2007, 16:58

Bowsey wrote:I think BMW will be quicker, pushing the Mclaren and Ferrari's more. I think a podium is a good bet for them
Agreed!

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 01 Jun 2007, 18:26

BANANAGP wrote:
Bowsey wrote:I think BMW will be quicker, pushing the Mclaren and Ferrari's more. I think a podium is a good bet for them
Agreed!
BMW have a very passionate customer/fan base in Canada and they want to do well there.
Mario Thissen has publicly said they have developed the car a lot for the Canadian GP!

julie
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by julie » 01 Jun 2007, 19:34

I hope for a Ferrari fight back in Canada. Would be nice to see someone other than Mclaren or Ferrari on the podium. i think your all right in saying if thats doing to be anyone it will be BMW. I will miss the race as i am going on holidays and weill be flying home when the race is on :(
ImageImage

BANANAGP
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by BANANAGP » 01 Jun 2007, 19:46

julie wrote:I hope for a Ferrari fight back in Canada. Would be nice to see someone other than Mclaren or Ferrari on the podium. i think your all right in saying if thats doing to be anyone it will be BMW. I will miss the race as i am going on holidays and weill be flying home when the race is on :(
All of us who will be home for the weekend will feel very sorry for you... NOT! 8)

tonigam
car driver
car driver

Post by tonigam » 02 Jun 2007, 01:51

This could be the turning point for Raikkonen this season: get back in the championship with a win or it could be over soon for him.

Super Aguri
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Super Aguri » 02 Jun 2007, 10:54

TV times for ITV's F1 coverage next weekend

The really important question is does this mean that Coronation Street will be delayed by half an hour on Sunday?? Yellow_Colorz_PDT_44 :mrgreen:

ntr
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by ntr » 02 Jun 2007, 11:55

they aren't showing quali live...i don't have freeview or sky :frown:
dirty bastards! :frown:
they never show quali of the north american races live...they're going to show you've been framed instead which is not actually funny :frown:
bloody itv :frown:
they can screw corrie for all i care :lol: :lol:
mm tofu

Bowsey
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Bowsey » 02 Jun 2007, 12:43

alex wrote:they aren't showing quali live...i don't have freeview or sky :frown:
they never show quali of the north american races live...they're going to show you've been framed instead which is not actually funny :frown:
They are showing it live, but unfortunately not on terrestrial channels, I think there will be a lot of complaining about this

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 02 Jun 2007, 13:11

Bowsey wrote:
alex wrote:they aren't showing quali live...i don't have freeview or sky :frown:
They are showing it live, but unfortunately not on terrestrial channels, I think there will be a lot of complaining about this
No Need to Tv u can download some videos from practise and qual here :cheesy:

ntr
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by ntr » 02 Jun 2007, 13:54

Bowsey wrote:
well most people have freeview or digital tv so they can watch it
but bbc have cancelled doctor who and have i got news for you on bbc1 because there's a footy match...why doesn't itv do that...they would get more viewers...i mean who watches you've been framed :lol:
mm tofu

julie
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by julie » 02 Jun 2007, 18:08

BANANAGP wrote:
julie wrote:I hope for a Ferrari fight back in Canada. Would be nice to see someone other than Mclaren or Ferrari on the podium. i think your all right in saying if thats doing to be anyone it will be BMW. I will miss the race as i am going on holidays and weill be flying home when the race is on :(
All of us who will be home for the weekend will feel very sorry for you... NOT! 8)
Thanks very much for your kind support. :)
ImageImage

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 02 Jun 2007, 18:27

i cant wait till this weekend coming!

Ace
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Ace » 03 Jun 2007, 01:04

I'm little worried about how Lewis will preform at Canada... the only and the bigest problem is that he don't knows the track. He preformed very well in Australia although that was his frist race in F1 and he didn't know the track. If result will be like one from Australia I will be happy. I'm pretty sure that McLaren will be in front but just enough to be in front of Ferrari's. Also I expect BMW in front of Renault. At least we will see how much Honda have improved since Spain, hope for frist points for them this year. Almost forget at Kimi, I think that this race will be his last train to catch fight for WDC, maybe he wakes up finally Yellow_Colorz_PDT_02

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 03 Jun 2007, 05:07

kimi cant seem to have a good season :lol: every year he would be going very well or he has the best car, but then he throws it away... but i think he will be fighting hard in canada!

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 03 Jun 2007, 09:21

Hamilton will hit "THE WALL OF CHAMPIONS" in Canada
he is due a retirement, and he is a champion! 8)