Guess the Driver....

All the racing game fun from consoles and PCs.
User avatar
alex1369
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1216
Joined: 23 Aug 2008, 01:13

Re: Guess the Driver....

Post by alex1369 » 30 Jul 2010, 15:20

MP4/4#12 wrote:"I am "Mr. Le Mans"`s daughter. Who am i ?


Tom Kristensen daughter, but dont know her name

User avatar
megasyxx
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5873
Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 18:30
Location: Pasig City, Metro Manila PH

Re: Guess the Driver....

Post by megasyxx » 30 Jul 2010, 17:41

according to my highly intensive research ( :lol: ), Mr. LeMan's daughter is: Vanina Ickx?
Image

MP4/4#12
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 865
Joined: 16 Mar 2008, 15:03

Re: Guess the Driver....

Post by MP4/4#12 » 31 Jul 2010, 08:27

megasyxx wrote:according to my highly intensive research ( :lol: ), Mr. LeMan's daughter is: Vanina Ickx?



Lol, correct Sir, your turn.....

User avatar
megasyxx
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5873
Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 18:30
Location: Pasig City, Metro Manila PH

Re: Guess the Driver....

Post by megasyxx » 31 Jul 2010, 20:11

Ok, many thanks mp4/4#12 :) ....... my turn.
he is a great formula 1 driver, but he is a whiner...... ( :D no offense meant for his fans :) )
Image

User avatar
redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1415
Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 10:49
Location: Texas

Re: Guess the Driver....

Post by redstorm » 31 Jul 2010, 23:43

:lol: Gotta be my Red Fred! :rofl:

Ok how about: Has won in damn near everything he has ever drove and is currently in the Magnaflow Exhaust commercials.
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

User avatar
megasyxx
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5873
Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 18:30
Location: Pasig City, Metro Manila PH

Re: Guess the Driver....

Post by megasyxx » 01 Aug 2010, 03:01

uh, not exactly the person in my mind red.... :D
Image

User avatar
redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1415
Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 10:49
Location: Texas

Re: Guess the Driver....

Post by redstorm » 02 Aug 2010, 08:59

megasyxx wrote:uh, not exactly the person in my mind red.... :D

Great hummmmm, Senna? :confused:
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

User avatar
megasyxx
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5873
Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 18:30
Location: Pasig City, Metro Manila PH

Re: Guess the Driver....

Post by megasyxx » 03 Aug 2010, 03:56

nope red :D .... cmon name some more whiners, you'll get it :thumbsup:
Image

User avatar
HandoZiZle
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 278
Joined: 26 Nov 2007, 01:42
Location: Houston, America
Contact:

Re: Guess the Driver....

Post by HandoZiZle » 03 Aug 2010, 04:56

megasyxx wrote:nope red :D .... cmon name some more whiners, you'll get it :thumbsup:

Montoya???
Image

User avatar
HandoZiZle
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 278
Joined: 26 Nov 2007, 01:42
Location: Houston, America
Contact:

Re: Guess the Driver....

Post by HandoZiZle » 03 Aug 2010, 04:56

redstorm wrote::lol: Gotta be my Red Fred! :rofl:

Ok how about: Has won in damn near everything he has ever drove and is currently in the Magnaflow Exhaust commercials.

Mario Andretti
Image

MP4/4#12
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 865
Joined: 16 Mar 2008, 15:03

Re: Guess the Driver....

Post by MP4/4#12 » 03 Aug 2010, 13:48

megasyxx wrote:Ok, many thanks mp4/4#12 :) ....... my turn.
he is a great formula 1 driver, but he is a whiner...... ( :D no offense meant for his fans :) )


Seb Vettel ?

User avatar
megasyxx
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5873
Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 18:30
Location: Pasig City, Metro Manila PH

Re: Guess the Driver....

Post by megasyxx » 04 Aug 2010, 03:28

incorrect HandoZiZle and MP4/4#12.....but MP's is, i would say - a little close... :)
Image

User avatar
HandoZiZle
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 278
Joined: 26 Nov 2007, 01:42
Location: Houston, America
Contact:

Re: Guess the Driver....

Post by HandoZiZle » 04 Aug 2010, 05:11

megasyxx wrote:incorrect HandoZiZle and MP4/4#12.....but MP's is, i would say - a little close... :)

I hope it's not as simple as Alonso :lol:
Image

User avatar
megasyxx
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5873
Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 18:30
Location: Pasig City, Metro Manila PH

Re: Guess the Driver....

Post by megasyxx » 04 Aug 2010, 13:53

HandoZiZle wrote:
megasyxx wrote:incorrect HandoZiZle and MP4/4#12.....but MP's is, i would say - a little close... :)

I hope it's not as simple as Alonso :lol:


bingo for HandoZiZle!!!! :lol:
sorry for the alonso fans, i was an alonso fan before :)

your turn :)
Image

User avatar
HandoZiZle
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 278
Joined: 26 Nov 2007, 01:42
Location: Houston, America
Contact:

Re: Guess the Driver....

Post by HandoZiZle » 04 Aug 2010, 20:12

This driver drove a short stint at BAR and Ferrari. He was handed the winner trophy at the German GP despite not winning the race. Here's a big hint, it was the 99 German gp.
Image

Post Reply