The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Dracaena » 24 Jul 2010, 18:15

valuk wrote:
Dracaena wrote:
valuk wrote:
Dracaena wrote:And here's another wonderful Finnish tv clown for kids, Uncle Nasse :zz::

Sorry Dracaena but the guy looks really weird. What is this on his chin? It looks like he has pubic hair on his chin, collagen-filled lips, Hitler mustache and an unibrow. :blink:
How dare you valuk :<>:! Nasse is a dreamboat, a studmuffin, every (Finnish) girl's fantasyman :n.
He is? :huh: So that is the reason why I´m not very successful with Finnish women. ''hmm'' :p
I believe it is. I suggest that you grow some pubes out of your face and then try again. You may find yourself to be irresistible to Finnish women. The collagen lips, Hitler moustache and unibrow will of course also improve your chances.

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 24 Jul 2010, 18:19

Here's another hunk of a man, singer Jean-Pierre Kusela:

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 24 Jul 2010, 18:22

Dracaena wrote:
valuk wrote: He is? :huh: So that is the reason why I´m not very successful with Finnish women. ''hmm'' :p
I believe it is. I suggest that you grow some pubes out of your face and then try again. You may find yourself to be irresistible to Finnish women. The collagen lips, Hitler moustache and unibrow will of course also improve your chances.
''hmm'' I could...or maybe I should just widen my "selection" of women :p
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 24 Jul 2010, 18:25

Dracaena wrote:Here's another hunk of a man, singer Jean-Pierre Kusela:

Dracaena I think that this is just your taste in men because I just can´t believe this is something most of the Finnish girls adore :huh:
So facial hair is a must with you? :p
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 24 Jul 2010, 18:27

valuk wrote:
Dracaena wrote:
valuk wrote: He is? :huh: So that is the reason why I´m not very successful with Finnish women. ''hmm'' :p
Well, if you want the easy way out then I guess that's an option :roll::.

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 24 Jul 2010, 18:33

valuk wrote:

Dracaena I think that this is just your taste in men because I just can´t believe this is something most of the Finnish girls adore :huh:
Yes, preferably glued on.

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 24 Jul 2010, 18:34

Dracaena wrote:
valuk wrote:
Dracaena wrote:
Well, if you want the easy way out then I guess that's an option :roll::.
I´m not putting collagen in my lips for anyone...you Finnish girls are very demanding :roll:: Getting flowers isn´t good enough for you girls? :roll::

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 24 Jul 2010, 18:35

Dracaena, why did you leave out the best?

The Hunk - Uuno Turhapuro - sweeps girls off their feet - Valuk, you have a lot to live up to :p

We Finnish girls are picky :n

To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 24 Jul 2010, 18:35

Dracaena wrote:
valuk wrote:

Yes, preferably glued on.
I could do that :p

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 24 Jul 2010, 18:41

Wolfie wrote:Dracaena, why did you leave out the best?

The Hunk - Uuno Turhapuro - sweeps girls off their feet - Valuk, you have a lot to live up to :p

This guy should be in a restraining jacket :fear:
Who is the cutie? :n :p

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Denorth » 24 Jul 2010, 18:41

Maria d wrote:that was so cool Denorth, what was i watching?
Hi Maria, it was one Finnish group. did you see one I placed earlier? http://www.f1zone.net/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... start=1515
same group :lol:

how is it going in hot NY? it's getting a bit coller here on the island. very nice actually.
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 24 Jul 2010, 18:43

Dracaena wrote:
Wolfie wrote:For Dracaena - Fritz the Cat :hug:

Not for children :<>:

Although I remember finding the cartoons from the kids department in the library :blush:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoDtzlsx ... r_embedded#!
"Those f**king intellectuals!" :D. Thanks Wolfie :thumbsup:, I've never heard of Fritz before. But what had been censored out of the clip?

I know everybody's fed up with creepy old Pelle Hermanni already but found this on Youtube and thought it was pretty good:
The Dark Knight - Rampage of Hermanni by TVProxy

And here's another wonderful Finnish tv clown for kids, Uncle Nasse :zz::

Dracaena, it was years ago since I read the Fritz-cartoons so I don't remember correctly but clowns creep me out - never understood why people laughed at them :fear:

There was a tv-serie, don't remember which it was, but grandma was looking after the small kids and she put them in front of the tv to watch Oz and left the room.

When their parents came to pick them up they were crying: I don't ever want to go to prison - wrong Oz :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 24 Jul 2010, 18:50

Wolfie wrote:
valuk wrote:

Who cares about her when he steals the attention with his good looks :drool:
Et tu, Wolfie? :( :roll::
*valuk goes looking for his clown costume he used for halloween...and a big bottle of whiskey because you can´t to this sober*

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 24 Jul 2010, 18:53

valuk wrote:

If by cutie you don't mean the smoking hot dancing mantreat but the girl, it's a Finnish actress called Satu Silvo.

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 24 Jul 2010, 18:53

i liked the song Denorth, it was cool head banging music.i was putting the dishes away and i got the song stuck in my head..it was fun. its mega hot....dont like it at all..we live on a island and we should be getting the ocean breeze ,but there is no breeze. :E

nicloe , we love remo williams , i didnt know it was a comic book, we watched the movie,over and over. i started to read what you wrote out loud and hubby was finishing the lines :lol: , did you see the movie?and fritz the cat, cant believe you brought that one up,as hubby says good memories . :lol:
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen