The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by valuk » 23 Jul 2010, 11:17

I liked to watch The Biskitts
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 23 Jul 2010, 11:20

Dracaena wrote:So nice to hear from you Moominpappa :hug:! But I'm also glad that you've spent some time with your family instead of us for a change :p.

I watched the Moomin show on tv as a child and I must say that it wasn't my favorite. I though it was a bit creepy and weird :blush: :D.

Here's something for Red's daughter (I must warn you that all the Moomin stuff costs like crazy):

And here's Pelle Hermanni, my childhood's favorite tv character (now that I look at him I don't quite know why I thought he was the greatest whereas the Moomins were creepy and weird :lol:):
That guy (is it a guy :huh: ) is seriously creepy :blink:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 23 Jul 2010, 11:23

valuk wrote:
Dracaena wrote:So nice to hear from you Moominpappa :hug:! But I'm also glad that you've spent some time with your family instead of us for a change :p.

I watched the Moomin show on tv as a child and I must say that it wasn't my favorite. I though it was a bit creepy and weird :blush: :D.

Here's something for Red's daughter (I must warn you that all the Moomin stuff costs like crazy):

And here's Pelle Hermanni, my childhood's favorite tv character (now that I look at him I don't quite know why I thought he was the greatest whereas the Moomins were creepy and weird :lol:):
That guy (is it a guy :huh: ) is seriously creepy :blink:
You don't say :lol:. But for the little Dracaena he was the dreamiest guy there was...

Iana
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Iana » 23 Jul 2010, 11:25

Well, I admit I never heard about these characters. Maybe I'm between ages. My daughter is 20 years old now, and when she was little, we (our country) were in the begining of ,,civilization''. But we watch Sailor Moon, if that meen something to you. :lol:

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 23 Jul 2010, 11:26

There's your Kitty V! Now how long before she clicks "OK!"

I picked that out just for you Dracaena...
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 23 Jul 2010, 11:30

Dracaena, Pelle Hermanni is the creepy one here :lol: but I did like him a lot when I was a child, but now that I see his picture I'm actually quite shocked :blink:

but come to think of it, I liked to watch Rölli too ..... creepy as well??

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 23 Jul 2010, 11:31

The Moomin is so cute thanks! The clown should be on a watchlist, perhaps why you are so enamored with V! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 23 Jul 2010, 11:33

I already clicked "OK" but saw no-one naked. I've been fooled :<>:!

Just noticed that I smell funny. Now where's RJ and his sense of funny smelling women?

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 23 Jul 2010, 11:36

Leijona wrote:Dracaena, Pelle Hermanni is the creepy one here :lol: but I did like him a lot when I was a child, but now that I see his picture I'm actually quite shocked :blink:

I watched Rölli as well but he was no challenge to Pelle Hermanni :)! Remember the flying and talking stick he had (now that sounds creepy :lol:)?

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 23 Jul 2010, 11:37

Dracaena wrote:I already clicked "OK" but saw no-one naked. I've been fooled :<>:!

Just noticed that I smell funny. Now where's RJ and his sense of funny smelling women?
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 23 Jul 2010, 11:41

redstorm wrote:Image
Oooh, cutie pies! Thanks Red :). Some day Dracaena will have an orange cat of her own...

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 23 Jul 2010, 11:43

Dracaena wrote:
Leijona wrote:Dracaena, Pelle Hermanni is the creepy one here :lol: but I did like him a lot when I was a child, but now that I see his picture I'm actually quite shocked :blink:

I watched Rölli as well but he was no challenge to Pelle Hermanni :)! Remember the flying and talking stick he had (now that sounds creepy :lol:)?
bwahaha what's wrong with Finnish children's programs?? :lol:

(but I don't agree Moomins are creepy. they are just a little weird, but in a cute way... I just looove the characters and their voices [in Finnish], especially Little My!)

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 23 Jul 2010, 11:45

oh thanks Red, seems I'm in a laughing mood today..the cats are just great :rofl:

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 23 Jul 2010, 11:47

Glad I can help. Where's V at??? Vvvvvvvvvvv!
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 23 Jul 2010, 11:59

redstorm wrote: The Moomin is so cute thanks! The clown should be on a watchlist, perhaps why you are so enamored with V! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you made a mistake again Red. She is not enamored with me. But it´s ok, I guess it is just your age showing. :p

(thanks for the pic, now I want to know why you clicked OK :S :p )