Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Acropolis » 17 Jul 2010, 06:46

^^^^^
Agree Red, now my next project is the pm info....

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 17 Jul 2010, 06:49

In Massa's defense a bit, a spring to the head DOES tend to make you a bit :80:
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 17 Jul 2010, 07:01

redstorm wrote:In Massa's defense a bit, a spring to the head DOES tend to make you a bit :80:
yes, but I think that in only phycological way he is affected.....and as you said your boy is pushy and bossy...
I think Massa had his best time with Kimi, who was totally indifferent...

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 17 Jul 2010, 07:52

Acropolis wrote:
redstorm wrote:In Massa's defense a bit, a spring to the head DOES tend to make you a bit :80:
yes, but I think that in only phycological way he is affected.....and as you said your boy is pushy and bossy...
but still he complaining... :O

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 17 Jul 2010, 17:15

A better Translation would be a great help. Thanks.
Lindstrom: Raikkonen still a novice championship rallies

published today at 17:42
Image: YLE

Kimi Räikkönen the map reader of this year's World Championship rallies worked Kaj Lindstrom believes that Raikkonen has the potential to develop in the future rally star. Lindstrom points out that Räikkönen rally experience is still almost non-existent, even though he has päässytkin Citroen WRC-driver race.

- Kim's case we have to remember that he is still a novice rally driver. Coming to the Jyväskylä is Kim's 13th World Rally Championship competition series. Generally, drivers have a 50-100 Rally experience before moving to the WRC cars, Lindstrom said.
According to Lindström turn his rally experience, spoken in Finland, "B-junior-level rally driver." In Finland, the system operates so that the driver acquires experience with dozens of rallies before moving to a general series of races.

- Kim, all things have come at a time. Kim's experience in the comments I am very pleased with his performances and the way the season has so far gone, "said Lindstrom.
Lindström, many believe that the formula champion is ready to thrive in the side of the rally. Asia is by no means as clear cut, but may develop in the future Räikkönen World Rally champion.

- Kimihän is a guy in his thirties and a very talented rally driver. Anything is possible, if Kimi decides to continue competing in Rally. World Grand Prix champion, or the profits can speak at least three or four years from now, Lindstrom thought.

YLE Sports
http://yle.fi/urheilu/lajit/moottoriurh ... 39239.html?
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 17 Jul 2010, 17:30

Interesting thanks!

Has Kaj ever talked about how long he wants to continue? I just hope he doesn't decide to put his binder up like Solberg's sidekick.
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 17 Jul 2010, 17:53

yeah. Though google translation is not clear but one thing is clear that if we go by what Kaj has to say then Kimi has not decided till now what he would be doing. And if Kimi decides to continue in Rally then Kimi can become a world champion 3 years down the line. which could be 2013 or 2014. Which means that Its a dead end for Kimi and F1.

But interestingly Kaj has also stressed that Kimi is in Thirties and anything is possible. May be Kimi is seriously giving a thought on comeback to F1 or else even Kaj wouldnt have been so unsure.

And finally a huge thanks to Kaj. He is a big brother to Kimi and a Confidant. He has said so many lovely things about kimi and he really takes care of our man with precision. Thank you Kaj. :)
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 17 Jul 2010, 18:33

luieluv wrote:A better Translation would be a great help. Thanks.

Kimi Räikkönen the map reader of this year's World Championship rallies worked Kaj Lindstrom believes that Raikkonen has the potential to develop in the future rally star. Lindstrom points out that Räikkönen rally experience is still almost non-existent, even though he has päässytkin Citroen WRC-driver race.

- Kim's case we have to remember that he is still a novice rally driver. Coming to the Jyväskylä is Kim's 13th World Rally Championship competition series. Generally, drivers have a 50-100 Rally experience before moving to the WRC cars, Lindstrom said.
According to Lindström turn his rally experience, spoken in Finland, "B-junior-level rally driver." In Finland, the system operates so that the driver acquires experience with dozens of rallies before moving to a general series of races.

- Kim, all things have come at a time. Kim's experience in the comments I am very pleased with his performances and the way the season has so far gone, "said Lindstrom.
Lindström, many believe that the formula champion is ready to thrive in the side of the rally. Asia is by no means as clear cut, but may develop in the future Räikkönen World Rally champion.

- Kimihän is a guy in his thirties and a very talented rally driver. Anything is possible, if Kimi decides to continue competing in Rally. World Grand Prix champion, or the profits can speak at least three or four years from now, Lindstrom thought.

YLE Sports
Lindström: Räikkönen still a novice in WRC rallies

Kaj Lindström, who has been Kimi Räikkönen's co-driver in this years WRC rallies, believes that Räikkönen has the potential to develop into a rally star in the future. Lindström reminds that Räikkönen's rally experience is still almost nonexistent even though he's landed a seat at Citroen in the WRC.

-With Kimi you have to remember that he's still a novice as a rally driver. The coming Jyväskylä is Kimi's 13th race in the WRC. Usually drivers have experience of 50-100 rallies before moving to WRC cars, Lindström reminds.

According to Lindström Räikkönen's rally experince is equivalent to a ”B-junior level rally driver” in Finland. In Finland the system works so that a driver gathers experience from dozens of rallies before moving to races of the general series.

-For Kimi everything has come at once. When taking Kimi's experience into consideration I'm satisfied with his his performance and the way the season has gone until now, says Lindström.

According to Lindström many think that an F1 champion is ready to succeed also in rally. It's not at all that simple but in the future Räikkönen may develop into a rally world champion.

-Kimi is in his thirties and a very talented rally driver. Everything is possible if he decides to continue racing in rally. We can talk about winning rallies or the championship after three or four years at the earliest, Lindström thinks.

YLE Sports

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 17 Jul 2010, 18:36

Dracaena wrote:
luieluv wrote:A better Translation would be a great help. Thanks.

YLE Sports
Lindström: Räikkönen still a novice in WRC rallies

Kaj Lindström, who has been Kimi Räikkönen's co-driver in this years WRC rallies, believes that Räikkönen has the potential to develop into a rally star in the future. Lindström reminds that Räikkönen's rally experience is still almost nonexistent even though he's landed a seat at Citroen in the WRC.

-With Kimi you have to remember that he's still a novice as a rally driver. The coming Jyväskylä is Kimi's 13th race in the WRC. Usually drivers have experience of 50-100 rallies before moving to WRC cars, Lindström reminds.

According to Lindström Räikkönen's rally experince is equivalent to a ”B-junior level rally driver” in Finland. In Finland the system works so that a driver gathers experience from dozens of rallies before moving to races of the general series.

-For Kimi everything has come at once. When taking Kimi's experience into consideration I'm satisfied with his his performance and the way the season has gone until now, says Lindström.

According to Lindström many think that an F1 champion is ready to succeed also in rally. It's not at all that simple but in the future Räikkönen may develop into a rally world champion.

-Kimi is in his thirties and a very talented rally driver. Everything is possible if he decides to continue racing in rally. We can talk about winning rallies or the championship after three or four years at the earliest, Lindström thinks.

YLE Sports
Thanks. :)

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 17 Jul 2010, 20:54

Acropolis wrote:
I agree, Acropolis. Massa must have had the best time with Kimi since they both concentrated on their own performance without any inner conflicts.

Maria, great words :shhh:

But imagine this: Flavio is the man behind Alonso and Webber. They say that Webber signed his contract before Turkey.

It might well be that Massa and Webber will swap seats next season and Flavio is organising the whole thing?
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 17 Jul 2010, 20:56

redstorm wrote:^ Look what you started Wolfie ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!
Let's have fun while we can before it's announced where Kimi goes :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 17 Jul 2010, 21:26

Thanks a lot Luie and Dracaena! :hug: I know that when the first victory happen we will be in heaven!!! Flag:## :shhh:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

mr j
kart driver
kart driver

Post by mr j » 17 Jul 2010, 22:26

Wolfie wrote:
Acropolis wrote:
I agree, Acropolis. Massa must have had the best time with Kimi since they both concentrated on their own performance without any inner conflicts.

Maria, great words :shhh:

But imagine this: Flavio is the man behind Alonso and Webber. They say that Webber signed his contract before Turkey.

It might well be that Massa and Webber will swap seats next season and Flavio is organising the whole thing?
Why would RBR want Massa, it's not logical, far from it.

This is my first first post but I've been following you since I am a die hard Kimi fan as you all are.

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 17 Jul 2010, 22:39

Mr j, I welcome you on behalf of this forum ( they are all out having fan and left me alone to watch the house :<>: )

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 17 Jul 2010, 22:48

just stopping by, big welcome Mr J :wave:
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen