The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
andy12
car driver
car driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by andy12 » 14 Jul 2010, 13:45

Kriss wrote:
redstorm wrote:Shhhhhh dont scare him off yet..............................

Its ok Andy, we are,uhhh......................normal. Yeah yeah........... :zz:
are we :O :lol:
:lol: , It's alright, I have been known to be crazy myself sometimes, so should fit in fine :thumbsup:

andy12
car driver
car driver

Post by andy12 » 14 Jul 2010, 13:48

Denorth wrote:by the way and12, one questions - boy/girl? don't take it personally, but we do make our mistakes here :O
boy, well i say boy i'm nearly 20 so guess that counts as a man :lol:

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 14 Jul 2010, 16:22

hey, I'm feeling left out because I believe I contributed significantly to the FABULOUS results the red team have been having :rule#
The JINX

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 14 Jul 2010, 16:53

brendakarli wrote:hey, I'm feeling left out because I believe I contributed significantly to the FABULOUS results the red team have been having :rule#
:thumbsup:

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 14 Jul 2010, 17:17

brendakarli wrote:hey, I'm feeling left out because I believe I contributed significantly to the FABULOUS results the red team have been having :rule#
Brenda, you rock !yahoo:

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 14 Jul 2010, 17:35

andy12 wrote:
Denorth wrote:by the way and12, one questions - boy/girl? don't take it personally, but we do make our mistakes here :O
boy, well i say boy i'm nearly 20 so guess that counts as a man :lol:
eeerhmm..and that makes me as...?

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by valuk » 14 Jul 2010, 17:43

Gangsta's in da hooooood... &doh :laugh1:

Tell me LadyR that you are not one of the girls :pray: :p
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by saif » 14 Jul 2010, 19:04

Wolfie wrote:You are so going to love this one :lol:

FERRARI IN CRISIS - THE TIFOSI ALREADY MISS RÄIKKÖNEN

Ferrari-fans aka tifosi are disappointed in their team's drivers performances this season. According to Autosprint's bloggist Alberto Sabbatini, they have already started to scream for bringing Kimi Räikkönen back to Ferrari.

- Many have written to us telling that they miss Räikkönen but in reality the lack of strategy is missing from the pitwall. You can figure out his name yourself, Sabbatini writes and refers to Ross Brawn.

Sabbatini slashes hard at Ferrari's current race strategist.

- Chris Dyer has for a long time shown his limits: he has no imagination, he can't improvise or read situations and he always screws up the strategies.

He thinks that Ferrari blamed FIA unecessarily after Silverstone. Sabbatini reminds that Fernando Alonso could have avoided a penalty by letting Robert Kubica ahead of him again.

- The main responsibility is Alonso's and Alonso's only and the one giving him wrong advice from the pitwall. Everyone has to carry their responsibility for their mistakes, starting from the driver. He started like a rookie, ruined his team mate's race by causing a tyre puncture in the first corner and couldn't time his first pitstop with the pitwall correctly, Sabbatini critisised.

Even Italiaracing-magazine critisised Räikkönen's replacement in this week's issue. "Alonso screws up everything", was the head title and this was harsh to read for the Spaniard's fans.

- Alonso was supposed to be the superman who doesn't make mistakes. A man who's motivation was going to get everybody to forget the unwilling Räikkönen and who was supposed to give the right technical advice. They said that McLaren came back as a winner thanks to his advice in 2007 until the evil Hamilton ruined everything. Thanks to him Ferrari was supposed to start smiling again in each GP just like during Schumacher's era.

- Everybody said this during the winter. We have seen this smile only in Bahrain's opening race. After that all kinds of things have happened: failure in timing during qualification, jumpstart, bad starts, rude overtake of team mate when going to the pitstop, crashing team mate in the first corner, qualification never taking place because of crash in practice, ignorance about rules...

Italy's biggest sport magazine Gazzetta dello Sport asked on their website who's fault Ferrari's current crisis is. Of almost 11 000 voters 36,6 % blamed the pitwall's actions, 27,2 % FIA's bad decisions, 18,3 % the drivers mistakes and 17,9 % was unsure about the F10-car's development.

MTV3 - Lauri Ouvinen
way to go fERRORi :p
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 14 Jul 2010, 19:46

saif wrote:
Wolfie wrote:You are so going to love this one :lol:

FERRARI IN CRISIS - THE TIFOSI ALREADY MISS RÄIKKÖNEN

Ferrari-fans aka tifosi are disappointed in their team's drivers performances this season. According to Autosprint's bloggist Alberto Sabbatini, they have already started to scream for bringing Kimi Räikkönen back to Ferrari.

- Many have written to us telling that they miss Räikkönen but in reality the lack of strategy is missing from the pitwall. You can figure out his name yourself, Sabbatini writes and refers to Ross Brawn.

Sabbatini slashes hard at Ferrari's current race strategist.

- Chris Dyer has for a long time shown his limits: he has no imagination, he can't improvise or read situations and he always screws up the strategies.

He thinks that Ferrari blamed FIA unecessarily after Silverstone. Sabbatini reminds that Fernando Alonso could have avoided a penalty by letting Robert Kubica ahead of him again.

- The main responsibility is Alonso's and Alonso's only and the one giving him wrong advice from the pitwall. Everyone has to carry their responsibility for their mistakes, starting from the driver. He started like a rookie, ruined his team mate's race by causing a tyre puncture in the first corner and couldn't time his first pitstop with the pitwall correctly, Sabbatini critisised.

Even Italiaracing-magazine critisised Räikkönen's replacement in this week's issue. "Alonso screws up everything", was the head title and this was harsh to read for the Spaniard's fans.

- Alonso was supposed to be the superman who doesn't make mistakes. A man who's motivation was going to get everybody to forget the unwilling Räikkönen and who was supposed to give the right technical advice. They said that McLaren came back as a winner thanks to his advice in 2007 until the evil Hamilton ruined everything. Thanks to him Ferrari was supposed to start smiling again in each GP just like during Schumacher's era.

- Everybody said this during the winter. We have seen this smile only in Bahrain's opening race. After that all kinds of things have happened: failure in timing during qualification, jumpstart, bad starts, rude overtake of team mate when going to the pitstop, crashing team mate in the first corner, qualification never taking place because of crash in practice, ignorance about rules...

Italy's biggest sport magazine Gazzetta dello Sport asked on their website who's fault Ferrari's current crisis is. Of almost 11 000 voters 36,6 % blamed the pitwall's actions, 27,2 % FIA's bad decisions, 18,3 % the drivers mistakes and 17,9 % was unsure about the F10-car's development.

MTV3 - Lauri Ouvinen
way to go fERRORi :p
+1 :lol:
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 14 Jul 2010, 20:00

Poor Chris Dyer, now the tifosi are starting to blame him, is he going to be the next one to go if this season doesn't turn out well? Are they trying to blame all the non-Italians for their problems now?

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 14 Jul 2010, 20:15

SD needs to go. It all falls back on him and his Mr Potatohead way of management. He is only there because LDM was handed the reigns instead of the bastard son. Luca feels he knows best and must return the team back to Italian. Blundering idiot........... "Ross, you want what job? No no I have someone better..."

I know you all are pissed at Ferrari over the Kimi deal, (I think it was a raw deal too) but Freds my man and I'm seriously ticked that he has this cluster %#}+]^! of a management team behind him. Had either he or Kimi fell in with Schui's team of guys on the pitwall and in the shop, the red tide would still be rolling on. I can't believe we have two never has beens (webbo/button) and two spoiled brats (vet/hammy) leading this circus! I've hated the Reds for sooo long and now my boy is there and NOW they fall apart. WTF!!!!! They couldn't collapse on the Michael?!? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Blood.............pressure............rising...........dangerously............

Rant over. I've gotta get some sleep, hopefully
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

andy12
car driver
car driver

Post by andy12 » 14 Jul 2010, 20:21

Thats a shame, I always liked Chris Dyer. They started going downhill right after Brawn, Bryne (?) and Todt left, luckily Kimi was able to win a championship at a time those people still had an influence in the team, whether they were there still or retired just before, they started going down hill in 08 and getting worse each time. Poor Fernando and anyone they are trying to pin the blame on (so far seems to be the non Italians). But if they don't sort out their management issues it could be a while till they return to domination of the earlier 00's. Kimi clearly came out of this laughing.

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 14 Jul 2010, 20:38

redstorm wrote:SD needs to go. It all falls back on him and his Mr Potatohead way of management. He is only there because LDM was handed the reigns instead of the bastard son. Luca feels he knows best and must return the team back to Italian. Blundering idiot........... "Ross, you want what job? No no I have someone better..."

I know you all are pissed at Ferrari over the Kimi deal, (I think it was a raw deal too) but Freds my man and I'm seriously ticked that he has this cluster %#}+]^! of a management team behind him. Had either he or Kimi fell in with Schui's team of guys on the pitwall and in the shop, the red tide would still be rolling on. I can't believe we have two never has beens (webbo/button) and two spoiled brats (vet/hammy) leading this circus! I've hated the Reds for sooo long and now my boy is there and NOW they fall apart. WTF!!!!! They couldn't collapse on the Michael?!? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Have to agree with you. Yep, I didnt accept the way they treated Kimi . But Domi is probably the example of the manager who doesnt really know which characters are best for which job. I read some time ago, Brawn was the guy who kept all the wires in his hand. He took care that everything went smoothly on techical side. He made italian passion transformed to effectivity by just giving them simple rules,who,what ,where, when and how.

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 14 Jul 2010, 20:42

redstorm wrote:SD needs to go. It all falls back on him and his Mr Potatohead way of management. He is only there because LDM was handed the reigns instead of the bastard son. Luca feels he knows best and must return the team back to Italian. Blundering idiot........... "Ross, you want what job? No no I have someone better..."

Opened up a little..? :thumbsup:

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 14 Jul 2010, 20:45

Red, it is really a pity for FA himself to be in this position...I can't say I like him but he's a talented driver though not the savior Ferrari promoted...He must be really dissapointed...but it's a tough sport, for Kimi, FA, Schumi now...