Rally News

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Rally News

Post by valuk » 13 Jul 2010, 12:15

Julia wrote:i don't know how reliable source this is but...

google translate:
Loeb would like Ogier at Ford

There are several ways of seeing things, summarizes the Alsatian. About me, it is in the team next year and it turns, as in Portugal, a tight showdown between two of us, it is more difficult to manage for the boss and create tensions Ogier between pro-and pro-Loeb. So if Ford goes, things are clear: we will defend opponents and each brand. But I understand he wanted to stay at Citroen, because it is partly thanks to the brand he could prove his worth. Conversely, if he and I are crushed at the next championship Citroen, Ford could leave the discipline. Citroen And also, once! And there, Ogier has lost everything ... His decision may therefore be important for the future. Malcolm (Wilson, the Ford team boss) have done everything for him and made a good proposal. And there, it will be No. 1 driver for sure.
http://www.lequipe.fr/Formule1/breve...r-d-ogier.html
That would mean that Loeb will stay for at least another year? How many cars will Citroen have? Because they have a lot of potential drivers-Loeb, Sordo, Ogier, P. Solberg, Meeke, Kimi ...
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 13 Jul 2010, 12:38

Car number should stay the same seeing as they already said they are pressed to make the new car on time.

Kimi will be in F1 anyway soooo.........
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 13 Jul 2010, 12:51

redstorm wrote:Car number should stay the same seeing as they already said they are pressed to make the new car on time.

I don´t think it will happen. I think Kimi is just waiting to see what his pace will be on gravel. If he will get much closer to the top guys he will stay in WRC.
I wanted him to come back to F1 but now I think I want him to stay in WRC (if he thinks he can improve further). The media in F1 just makes me sick, like watching a soap opera. The same with some of the F1 forums, "my driver is the best so therefore yours must be the worst" mentality :roll::
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

kracer
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by kracer » 13 Jul 2010, 12:56

valuk wrote:
redstorm wrote:Car number should stay the same seeing as they already said they are pressed to make the new car on time.

I don´t think it will happen. I think Kimi is just waiting to see what his pace will be on gravel. If he will get much closer to the top guys he will stay in WRC.
I wanted him to come back to F1 but now I think I want him to stay in WRC (if he thinks he can improve further). The media in F1 just makes me sick, like watching a soap opera. The same with some of the F1 forums, "my driver is the best so therefore yours must be the worst" mentality :roll::
I totally agree with you, valuk! :thumbsup:

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 13 Jul 2010, 15:38

kracer wrote:
valuk wrote:

I totally agree with you, valuk! :thumbsup:
+1 :shhh:

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 13 Jul 2010, 15:48

And what if he doesn't get close enough qiuck enough? He has the talent, no question. But does he have the time to play from Citroen and Kaj? He can do it now in F1, rally will take time. It is still a business and it might not be just his decision to keep in mind.

Come back to F1 and wipe the smile off Hammies face.
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 13 Jul 2010, 16:36

Redstorm,

I'm confused, I thought u love telfonso??? :blink: cos u "threatened to" "wash my mouth with soap" even though you called me a "young lady" (which I so appreciate :) )

If you recall, I am the JINX in the other thread... been keeping a low profile and using my name rather than my nick and doing my best to jinx the red team :pray:
The JINX

Sébastien Loeb
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Sébastien Loeb » 13 Jul 2010, 18:26

valuk wrote:

google translate:

There are several ways of seeing things, summarizes the Alsatian. About me, it is in the team next year and it turns, as in Portugal, a tight showdown between two of us, it is more difficult to manage for the boss and create tensions Ogier between pro-and pro-Loeb. So if Ford goes, things are clear: we will defend opponents and each brand. But I understand he wanted to stay at Citroen, because it is partly thanks to the brand he could prove his worth. Conversely, if he and I are crushed at the next championship Citroen, Ford could leave the discipline. Citroen And also, once! And there, Ogier has lost everything ... His decision may therefore be important for the future. Malcolm (Wilson, the Ford team boss) have done everything for him and made a good proposal. And there, it will be No. 1 driver for sure.
That would mean that Loeb will stay for at least another year? How many cars will Citroen have? Because they have a lot of potential drivers-Loeb, Sordo, Ogier, P. Solberg, Meeke, Kimi ...
Loeb in citroen until next year 2011
Meeke and PG andeson in Prodrive Mini WRCar next year
sordo and KIMI in citroen junior
and ogier and Loeb in citroen
Petter in your team
:thumbsup:

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 13 Jul 2010, 18:56

Sébastien Loeb wrote:
valuk wrote:

google translate:

Loeb in citroen until next year 2011
Meeke and PG andeson in Prodrive Mini WRCar next year
sordo and KIMI in citroen junior
and ogier and Loeb in citroen
Petter in your team
:thumbsup:
Citroen have said that they have four cars for the first competition onwards... and at the moment they have four factory drivers: seb1, dani, seb2 and kimi. In addition to this they have sold one C4 car to petter (but he isn't a official citroen driver) . Meeke is at the moment on of their testdriver.

Logical would be to give the first four cars to their factory drivers... im assuming they want to keep all their four drivers (if they can) who is currently driving full time. And when they have more cars ready they give to others... Im assuming that even if they earlier have planned to bring meek to wrc it doesn't meen they are giving him fulltime right away.
Last edited by Julia on 13 Jul 2010, 19:28, edited 1 time in total.

Anelise
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Anelise » 13 Jul 2010, 19:13

Courtesy TaniaS!
According to Autosprint, Raikkonen (like Loeb, Sordo, Ogier, Meeke and Sarrazin) will drive the new Citroen DS3 next weeks for the developmente tests of the new car.

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 13 Jul 2010, 19:15

Anelise wrote:Courtesy TaniaS!
According to Autosprint, Raikkonen (like Loeb, Sordo, Ogier, Meeke and Sarrazin) will drive the new Citroen DS3 next weeks for the developmente tests of the new car.
yeahhhh.. Looks like kimi is all set to kick royal buns next season :)
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 13 Jul 2010, 19:22

brendakarli wrote:Redstorm,

I'm confused, I thought u love telfonso??? :blink: cos u "threatened to" "wash my mouth with soap" even though you called me a "young lady" (which I so appreciate :) )

If you recall, I am the JINX in the other thread... been keeping a low profile and using my name rather than my nick and doing my best to jinx the red team :pray:
Me liking Fred has nadda to do with Kimi coming back and spanking Hammy. Hammy gets Fred apoplectic so for a while I don't see him getting over it. Kimi could care less who he races, sooooo, drive the Newey 7.0 and show up the little prick.

You are a very nice young lady :)
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 13 Jul 2010, 19:24

nice testingnews :cool:

interesting also that ogier is going to drive, or has they just write it wrong? he wasn't allowed to drive last time because they have ongoing negotiations.... ?

saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by saif » 13 Jul 2010, 19:51

Tweet from Becsywecsy

Ogier is on my mind, he will apparently decide before Finland whether he stays with Citroen or moves to Ford. Red or Blue Seb?
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 13 Jul 2010, 19:53

saif wrote:
Tweet from Becsywecsy

Ogier is on my mind, he will apparently decide before Finland whether he stays with Citroen or moves to Ford. Red or Blue Seb?
interesting, thanks saif :hug: