Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by iceman1 » 10 Jul 2010, 21:40

Moderator -Iceman1:
Please Keep this topic clean to talk about Kimi's future, It's really annoying when members want to Know the latest info about Iceman and all they find posts that are not related to his future. You can talk about anything in this topic - Thank you.

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 11 Jul 2010, 11:10

Sorry, Iceman! Oi, you people behave! :<>: :::

At the rate things are going, especially after showing that he can take the fight to the frontrunners on tarmac, it would be freaking awesome if he stayed in WRC and racked up experience to get that World Rally title!

amoljoshi
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by amoljoshi » 11 Jul 2010, 11:16

iceman1 wrote:
Moderator -Iceman1:
Please Keep this topic clean to talk about Kimi's future, It's really annoying when members want to Know the latest info about Iceman and all they find posts that are not related to his future. You can talk about anything in this topic - Thank you.
+1

:!: :blush: :::

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 11 Jul 2010, 14:21

James Allen wrote: Webber has just said that he would not have signed a contract for 2011 if he thought he would be treated this way with the wing swap
Kimi to RBR in 2011 :p

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 11 Jul 2010, 14:32

iceman1 wrote:
James Allen wrote: Webber has just said that he would not have signed a contract for 2011 if he thought he would be treated this way with the wing swap
:thumbsup: i glad you said it, every time i say it ,i get into trouble :lol:
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

amoljoshi
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by amoljoshi » 11 Jul 2010, 14:40

iceman1 wrote:
Kimi to Mclaren... :n

May be only in my dreams.. :blink:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 11 Jul 2010, 14:42

iceman1 wrote:
Wolfie is always right :p

I honestly think that there will be a vacant seat in Red Bull next year.
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 11 Jul 2010, 14:44

Webber will be so disappointed in RBR that he will retire after winning the championship :cool:

amoljoshi
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by amoljoshi » 11 Jul 2010, 14:45

Wolfie wrote:
iceman1 wrote:

Kimi to Mclaren in 2011. :confused:

Please support me , Wooff Woof Wolfie? :confused:

:n :fear:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 11 Jul 2010, 14:56

amoljoshi wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
iceman1 wrote:

Kimi to Mclaren in 2011. :confused:

Please support me , Wooff Woof Wolfie? :confused:

:n :fear:
Sorry Amol, no can do :(

It's Kimi to Red Bull in 2011 according to my gut-feeling - how they are going to get him to come is another thing but there is a seat vacant next year, otherwise Vettel won't sign with them or something like that.

Wouldn't you like the best pals to be together in the same team?

Imagine the boyish pranks and jokes those two could come up with, Red Bull would become the team that provides the best entertainment - without faking :lol:

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 11 Jul 2010, 15:12

Wolfie,

I'm not sure if Kimi would go to RB knowing he MIGHT be playing second fiddle to Vettel... we all know that kimi would help his teammate if he was mathematically out of contention, and he would do everything in his power to help the team for WCC, but if he is not being treated equally from the get-go, then he would likely not join the team... just my 2 cents
The JINX

Lynx'niK
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Lynx'niK » 11 Jul 2010, 15:27

I loved it!! It was a great race. Seems like Fluffy can´t live without his Flavius Octopus, who always had an ace in the hole. Yes, now you have to deal with a real mastermind called Domenicalli, a great experience to make. He is a sooo coordinated&intelligent man, as he hasn´t build a top car, he does not have the need to deal with two gamecocks like the "party drink" company. Really clever. Such a lovely atmosphere at Ferrari. Sadly, the media will and has to blast the family one-two party. Cheers.

And yes, it seems like that Red Bull is living on the edge. But it´s not a drama, cause they have at least now the best car and at least one driver should score the 25 points mark in this sort of conditions. It´s really hard to predict the 2011 competetivness, but I don´t expect them to have the best car in 2011, and I consider RBR as a Vettel team so I don´t hink it´would be that ideal as we know and love our k1mbo gentleman who is just too nice to his team.
Last edited by Lynx'niK on 11 Jul 2010, 15:29, edited 1 time in total.
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 11 Jul 2010, 15:29

brendakarli wrote:Wolfie,

I'm not sure if Kimi would go to RB knowing he MIGHT be playing second fiddle to Vettel... we all know that kimi would help his teammate if he was mathematically out of contention, and he would do everything in his power to help the team for WCC, but if he is not being treated equally from the get-go, then he would likely not join the team... just my 2 cents
+1 Brenda, Kimi waited until the very last minute to help Massa :thumbsup:

saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by saif » 11 Jul 2010, 15:44

Please Kimi donot goto Red Bull!
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 11 Jul 2010, 15:47

Kriss wrote:
brendakarli wrote:Wolfie,

+1 Brenda, Kimi waited until the very last minute to help Massa :thumbsup:
I don't agree since first of all I don't even believe Mark is playing the second fiddle to Vettel, it's Mark who is telling that all the time. Secondly Kimi only concentrates on his own race and most certainly doesn't start any public manipulations. Besides, they are great friends with Vettel and compete like hell against each other in badminton without suffering at all from it.

Kimi says he has a one-year deal with Red Bull. The season is halfway and Red Bull is launching a Kimi-collection that has been specially designed by Uffe Tagström in a few weeks.

Doesn't that make you think that Red Bull has plans, plans we don't know about?

I don't buy the 2nd fiddle thing, Vettel has beaten Mark often enough on his own merits so all the crying in public is just from Mark's side after the Turkey incident.

I strongly believe that Red Bull is a fair team giving fair chances to both drivers. They have invested in Vettel for a long time, just like Citroen has invested in Ogier. And only because they see a talent, a raw diamond. I don't see anything more to it since Red Bull knows that what is important for the team is that they have two strong drivers - both working for Red Bull in the end.