The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Leijona » 07 Jul 2010, 09:56

Wolfie, thanks for the article! Loved it :)

Arli Racegirl
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Arli Racegirl » 07 Jul 2010, 10:36

Leijona wrote:Wolfie, thanks for the article! Loved it :)
+1
:O
THE ICEMAN BRASIL - KIMI RAIKKONEN http://www.kimiraikkonenbrasil.com/
MY TWITTER http://twitter.com/Arli_Racegirl

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Wolfie » 07 Jul 2010, 10:53

Cformula1, I liked the debate too since there are so many different views and it's been great to see how people have had the courage to express their opinions although they know they will get counter-arguments :)

Valuk for example made some points I didn't agree with at first but as the debate went on it was easier to understand his point of view - I learned a lot here yesterday that made me think at the matter from various viewpoints.
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by saif » 07 Jul 2010, 11:03

Wolfie wrote:
luieluv wrote:Thanks Anelise and wolfie both.

Ferrari were always wrong. Hallucinating all the while.
:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan

Anelise
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Anelise » 07 Jul 2010, 11:23

kimi raikkonen after accident
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWwuCssddvw

Kimi RÄIKKÖNEN-Citroën C4 WRC car
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLNPz3F4xcQ

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 07 Jul 2010, 11:40

I think all arguments here were based on good nature....We are coming from different countries, cultures, age groups....how is it possible to agree...foe example I feel that redstorm and I are totally different, but I respect him and even like his style ...
I think that all people around here are nice each in his own way....and we all can learn something from each other.

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 07 Jul 2010, 12:01

Acropolis wrote:I think all arguments here were based on good nature....We are coming from different countries, cultures, age groups....how is it possible to agree...foe example I feel that redstorm and I are totally different, but I respect him and even like his style ...
I think that all people around here are nice each in his own way....and we all can learn something from each other.
+ 1 :thumbsup:
Very true! :)

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 07 Jul 2010, 12:05

Acropolis wrote:I think all arguments here were based on good nature....We are coming from different countries, cultures, age groups....how is it possible to agree...foe example I feel that redstorm and I are totally different, but I respect him and even like his style ...
You are right, Acropolis - it's been amazing to see how we can debate about sensitive subjects here without it turning into a war. My job is going to be so easy here :lol:

Dalai-Lama turned 75 years yesterday :hug:

He is a great human being, wise and also laughs a lot, it's always a pleasure to go and listen to him when he comes to Finland.

The man has no wrinkles, his bare arms didn't give away his real age and he certainly has found the fountain of youth.

One thing I remember him telling a few years ago in Finland:

If someone gets sick in the family then it's extremely important that the rest of the family only concentrates on the family member being well and this way creates a natural and positive healing environment. If they start worrying and fearing then the environment isn't healing.

He also said that women are born with empathy and that is something that should be cherished and appreciated since empathy is something valuable. He even thought that a woman should lead a country because she has empathy and would thus make a good leader. He wouldn't even mind if a woman would continue his work as a Dalai-Lama after he passes away.

But this man laughs a lot, he is shaking while laughing and is a lovable and wise man IMO - Happy Birthday Dalai-Lama :hug:

To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 07 Jul 2010, 12:07

@ Momo
Dear Momo, luppachiota used to be my nickname for some time, I never actually understood what exactly it meant, I knew it was something lovingly nice...

Ok, Happy Birthday Dalai Lama.....

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 07 Jul 2010, 12:27

Wolfie wrote: But didn't mean to start any man-woman -war here. I worked in a company where 95 % were men so it was difficult to compare them to any women but I like to do my work very very very fast and hate it if I have to wait for someone slow to take his or her time when there is only 8 hours time. Not lazyness, slowness on purpose, wandering here and there when some contract really has a deadline and they sit on a 16-page technical description that needs to be translated, copied and shipped during the same day. Then they come at 2 in the afternoon and want to have a chat and I'm about to scream 'get out of here, I have to start translating a.s.a.p.' :lol:
Give´em a break! You were probably the only non-hairy, nice smelling, soft-skinned person they saw all day. Instead of complaining you could use this situation to your advantage. You could be the "queen bee" not just the "working bee".
Wolfie wrote: But we really pay for our dinner, we don't have a 'dating-system' like other countries have. Boy meets girl in pub and that's that - often :n
*Valuk starts packing for his trip to Finland* :n
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 07 Jul 2010, 12:28

Acropolis wrote:@ Momo
Dear Momo, luppachiota used to be my nickname for some time, I never actually understood what exactly it meant, I knew it was something lovingly nice...

Is a pet name for a charming little female puppy wolf! :)

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 07 Jul 2010, 12:33

momo wrote:
Acropolis wrote:@ Momo

Is a pet name for a charming little female puppy wolf! :)
:blush: :n :)

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 07 Jul 2010, 12:37

Acropolis, i did some checking around and some clubs are 18 to get in and 21 to drink. they can go on the net when they get here and look up some of the clubs, a lot of them seem to be on the west side.will they be staying in Queens or the city? oh just to let you know that there is a alert here for the beeches, sharks,great whites...how insane is that. its just a alert from the coast guard, i have no idea if there was any sighting.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 07 Jul 2010, 12:38

Wolfie wrote:Cformula1, I liked the debate too since there are so many different views and it's been great to see how people have had the courage to express their opinions although they know they will get counter-arguments :)
About the debate, I would just like to say a big "thank you" to all the guys here. Really, thanks for backing me up...NOT. :<>: :p :O
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 07 Jul 2010, 12:45

@ Maria
THANKS a lot Maria. They will be staying in Manhattan, east side....and they will not go swimming, I already told them...