The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Maria d » 05 Jul 2010, 18:08

your welcome Momo, always enjoy your posts, and all the info on rally that you provide. gotta love a guy who loves animals,rally ,Kimi,and is Italian.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Linda-Anne » 05 Jul 2010, 18:09

Dracaena wrote:Talking about cats, Linda-Anne, could you post another pic of the handsome Redford :)?
Hi Draceana, We are trying to get a picture of Redford in his cool bed surrounded by red bull cans and bottles of Finlandia Vodka. He keeps knocking the tins over and scaring the life out of the other cats :lol: Still we will try again for everyone........ It sure was fun drinking all that vodka and red bull for the cans and empty bottles hic hic.
Redford had his flu booster on friday and reactied badly too it. He was fine for around 12 hours then he got so hot his skin under his apricot fur went salmon pink his ears and above his eyes went bright red and his face swelled up. We spent the night with him on an ice blanket, the fan on full blow and me stocking his head with and ice pack. Thank god his is fine now but it did scare me to death "something" told me not to booster him up every year as he is an indoor cat. I doubt very much if I let him have another one.

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 05 Jul 2010, 18:12

I may have mentioned it, and he may have joked, but I believe it was one of you ladies that tried to keep it going....... We had already moved past the moment. At least I had.
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 05 Jul 2010, 18:13

Wolfie wrote:
valuk wrote: ok, ok you don´t have to shout...jeez :roll::

:O
But I thought you wanted me to shout at you :n

Sorry, of course I didn't mean it :blush:
I did :blush: but not in front of the guys...I have a rep to protect :cool:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 05 Jul 2010, 18:14

momo wrote:
Maria d wrote:hope Momo is working on his next avatar, a happy one, not perplexed.
OK!
Today I did this for the official Forum of KR! :)
That is so über-cute, Momo :hug:

Can't help thinking about this one:

To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 05 Jul 2010, 18:15

Linda-Anne wrote:
Dracaena wrote:Talking about cats, Linda-Anne, could you post another pic of the handsome Redford :)?
Hi Draceana, We are trying to get a picture of Redford in his cool bed surrounded by red bull cans and bottles of Finlandia Vodka. He keeps knocking the tins over and scaring the life out of the other cats :lol: Still we will try again for everyone........ It sure was fun drinking all that vodka and red bull for the cans and empty bottles hic hic.
Redford had his flu booster on friday and reactied badly too it. He was fine for around 12 hours then he got so hot his skin under his apricot fur went salmon pink his ears and above his eyes went bright red and his face swelled up. We spent the night with him on an ice blanket, the fan on full blow and me stocking his head with and ice pack. Thank god his is fine now but it did scare me to death "something" told me not to booster him up every year as he is an indoor cat. I doubt very much if I let him have another one.
WTF? I am thoroughly confused now....... :huh:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 05 Jul 2010, 18:16

redstorm wrote:I may have mentioned it, and he may have joked, but I believe it was one of you ladies that tried to keep it going....... We had already moved past the moment. At least I had.
Hmmm.... I remember one guy (no names mentioned) bringing it up all by himself and you and him referring to the subject all the time - please do correct me if I'm wrong :O
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 05 Jul 2010, 18:16

yes do move on, he just confused me.

Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Linda-Anne » 05 Jul 2010, 18:16

valuk wrote:
Linda-Anne wrote:Valuk my friend. Maybe Women live longer than men because their bodies have become so used to doing many different jobs, lets just think ......There is working at a paid job, child bearing, child rearing, pastoral care of everyone in the household and probably the countless friends of family members too. Then in a lot of cases they also have the responsibility of looking after an aged parent or in- law. Then there is shopping for the family and catering for their likes and dislikes of food, plus stocking the cupboards and fridge. freezers etc. Cooking, dishwashing, washing and ironing piles of laundry, bed making, dusting and cleaning the house, window washing, gardening, taking children to after school activities, making costumes for plays for the kids, helping them with thier homework. Mentoring said family members, running the hubby and kids anywhere they need to go in the car, often picking them up late at night. Looking after the family pets and taking hubby, kids to doctors when they are sick, Its normally mum who stays up all night with you when you are sick. This is the role of the Western Woman and normally a lot more too. When she retires she often does so on a very small pension especially if she has been working hard all her life in a factory long hours for low pay. Her jobs as a women continue till the day she dies, the childcare normally then becomming the care of her granchildren while her son or daughter works long hours to just exist. The role of a woman in the home is a valuable one and is often underated. Can you honestly belive that a woman should go to work longer than a man?
Women live longer because of genetics (here you win, we lose :O ).
I don´t necesary belive woman should work longer, but I think you/women also don´t have any reason to complain (in this case).

Well personally Valuk I dont think you as a man have reason to complain either, having a women to do all these things for you during her working life for no payment (infact she contributes to the family budget herself. Then when she retires form payed employment she then still works tirelessly for you and the good of the family still taking no wage. Men in general get a good deal from taking a good wife, I have yet to be convinced that marrige is a truly good thinkg for woman.

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 05 Jul 2010, 18:21

Maria d wrote:your welcome Momo, always enjoy your posts, and all the info on rally that you provide. gotta love a guy who loves animals,rally ,Kimi,and is Italian.
Maria, you come to my words....irresistible combination our Mr Momo....

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 05 Jul 2010, 18:22

Linda-Anne wrote:
Linda-Ann
happy that Redford is ok now.we had a hard time last night with our 15 year old lab, she was going insane do to the fireworks. i thought i was going to lose her last night, i know she is living on borrowed time. she is a great dog, but i know her time is coming.

Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Linda-Anne » 05 Jul 2010, 18:25

momo wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Acropolis wrote:@Momo

Dear Momo, I'm in love with you....
Because you're Italian
Because you're a cat lover (and dog lover )
Because you're a Kimi fan
Because you use the best avatars
Because you post nice articles and photos
Perche sei sempre gentile :hug: :hug:
And for always putting a smile on my face - Momo IS positive energy :hug:
:blush:

This is for both of you!
:hug:
Coccolone with Kim... Not Kimi! :)

Momo thanks for the lovely cat and dog picture you posted I love ginger cats so much :)

Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Linda-Anne » 05 Jul 2010, 18:32

Maria d wrote:
Linda-Anne wrote:
Linda-Ann
happy that Redford is ok now.we had a hard time last night with our 15 year old lab, she was going insane do to the fireworks. i thought i was going to lose her last night, i know she is living on borrowed time. she is a great dog, but i know her time is coming.

Oh Maria im so sorry your poor dog had shuch a bad time with the fireworks. We get it here too for most of november not just the fifth, then Christmas and New year too. Have you heard of a Dap Diffuser. ?Its a plug in device that gives off a synthetic hormone (only detectable to dogs) it mimicks a nursing mummy dog and calms them down. I use the feline equivilant called Feliway and it keeps my 6 cats calm. I know how heartbreaking it is when a faithfull pet gets old. But you know when the time is right to let them go, thats the most loving thing we can do for them in the end spare them any pain. Sending you and your lab lots of love and healing, hope the positive nergy helps.

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 05 Jul 2010, 18:33

its Texas hot :E :E

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 05 Jul 2010, 18:36

thanks Linda-Ann, i never heard about that , i will ask my sister, she is a vet. she is to old to give her any of the drugs to calm her down. she is by my side all the time, its hard when they get old.thank you for sending the love.