The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by valuk » 05 Jul 2010, 12:52

Maria d wrote:Valuk,
give us time and we catch up to men, so many of my friends are having heart attacks now . its strange.
I hope not. But if there is one thing you women are much stronger than man, is dealing with illnes.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 05 Jul 2010, 13:10

valuk wrote:
give us time and we catch up to men, so many of my friends are having heart attacks now . its strange.
I hope not. But if there is one thing you women are much stronger than man, is dealing with illnes.
yours or ours :lol:
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 05 Jul 2010, 13:11

Blahh on all the men/women stuff! I want to know about Antti!

Does anyone here know this person? F~0~M really should hire him. The dumb lil troll (Bernie!) just doesn't get it I guess.... Reality will set it, science can't keep him alive forever. Hopefully his replacement will not be from Lord Of The Rings time!
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 05 Jul 2010, 13:22

redstorm wrote:Blahh on all the men/women stuff! I want to know about Antti!

Does anyone here know this person? F~0~M really should hire him. The dumb lil troll (Bernie!) just doesn't get it I guess.... Reality will set it, science can't keep him alive forever. Hopefully his replacement will not be from Lord Of The Rings time!
What better place to discuss since for once it's not only women talking to each other, now here we have men although only Valuk and cformula1 has joined us so far :wave:

Antti is Finnish, he writes in the Finnish forum sometimes, that's all I know about him. Maybe I should send him a PM???
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 05 Jul 2010, 13:23

I just want to say that life,in general, is more difficult for a working woman than a man.
Even in high executive positions, believe me, a woman having a long meeting at 6pm thinks of her children waiting at home, even if she can afford domestic help. And when a big opportunity arises a woman will be expected to think about the implications on the family more than a man...most women work harder and have a lot of problems to deal with.....
As for the retirement age, I think that the trend is for equallity in most EU countries.....

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 05 Jul 2010, 13:25

Linda-Anne wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Linda, I feel for you and your vacuum cleaner :hug:

Trust me, you are not alone. Once christmas-present from a bf was kitchen-scissors, kitchen-knife and some other vital things one needs in the kitchen.

And one christmas I got a scanned picture of his old vacuum cleaner my bf wanted to give me - he gave it to me allright but when breaking up he took it back :lol:
Its ok Wolfie I turned the tables on him, bought him a hedge trimmer for his birthday :n Needles to say it never happened again.
Go girl :shhh:

What made me so irritated was that I gave him a diamond earring along with a paper he could get his ear pierced for free - if he wanted to. And I get a picture of an old vacuum cleaner :lol:

But the next christmas I also got jewellry, men need hints, sometimes subtle hints won't do it, you have to hint them for real :<>:

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 05 Jul 2010, 13:31

cformula1 wrote: Equality is a delicate balancing act. It could be said that women deserve to retire younger as they are often coerced/pressured/forced to work more than men in the household on top of working a job, and that the subsequent longer hours worked will end up being somewhat equal to men upon retirement.
For example:
If a man works on average 3250 hours a year (about 9 per day, including weekends and holidays) over 45 years, then the total working hours in his lifetime would equal around 150 000.
If a woman works on average 4350 hours a year (about 12 per day, including weekends and holidays) over 38 years, then the total working hours in her lifetime would equal around 165 000.
The difference is 15,000, but that is compensated by the fact that women worked longer hours and thus suffered more physically and mentally.
Off-Topic: show
I'm a man, yet I'm defending the women's view! :lol:
Maybe...but the fact is that they pay less (or maybe the same) into retirement fund as man but they get more out of it.(because they leave longer)
Thanks for the "help", MAN :<>: :O
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 05 Jul 2010, 13:32

Maria d wrote:
valuk wrote:
yours or ours :lol:
both

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 05 Jul 2010, 13:43

Ah Valuk, but it doesn't hurt to look at it from different angles.

Some want to be like you guys, in every aspect - only because they want some respect - they are like the 'guys' :(

Wish there were more your kind in the world who would respect and appreciate femininity instead of putting it down all the time. Giggling and joy is something that is usually seen as something unrespectable - share the joy and enjoy it instead of looking down at us - it's our job to build the atmosphere at home so don't make it impossible for us by killing the joy and the laughter :O

You might have started the process of us wanting hundreds of shoes but it's our own choice in the end. One friend once put it in a good way: We don't put on make-up for the guys, we put on make-up because of the other girls. It's all a big comparison-thing which is ridiculous.

About the model-thing, hey... not many of us are models either but our magazines sure are filled with them and once your magazines start to be filled with pictures of men you will definitely know what I'm talking about.

As a matter of fact, how many Kimi-haters are in fact jealous of the way he looks?

That could be a good example :confused:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 05 Jul 2010, 13:46

valuk wrote:
But if there is one thing you women are much stronger than man, is dealing with illnes.
That is so true :lol:

A couple went to India and the guy got a stomache disease. The girl wrote that 'XXXX took it like a man'

Our hearts went out to her :lol:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 05 Jul 2010, 13:50

valuk wrote:
cformula1 wrote: Equality is a delicate balancing act. It could be said that women deserve to retire younger as they are often coerced/pressured/forced to work more than men in the household on top of working a job, and that the subsequent longer hours worked will end up being somewhat equal to men upon retirement.
For example:
If a man works on average 3250 hours a year (about 9 per day, including weekends and holidays) over 45 years, then the total working hours in his lifetime would equal around 150 000.
If a woman works on average 4350 hours a year (about 12 per day, including weekends and holidays) over 38 years, then the total working hours in her lifetime would equal around 165 000.
The difference is 15,000, but that is compensated by the fact that women worked longer hours and thus suffered more physically and mentally.
I'm a man, yet I'm defending the women's view! :lol:
Maybe...but the fact is that they pay less (or maybe the same) into retirement fund as man but they get more out of it.(because they leave longer)
Thanks for the "help", MAN :<>: :O
Hey, leave him alone :<>:

We don't have too many men seeing things from our side too :hug:

But here's the deal, when you leave this world for good, do you think that the first thing you are asked is how much you worked and earned?

In the end other things matter more methinks. Bernie Ecclestone seems to have really understood it :lol:

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 05 Jul 2010, 14:39

Talking about cats, Linda-Anne, could you post another pic of the handsome Redford :)?

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 05 Jul 2010, 14:45

Just finished another of Antti's masterpieces. Bravissimo!!! The last nine minutes are as hard as ever to watch.....

Wolfie, what has The Bernie got right? He will burn in the pit of Hell with all the rest who worship themselves. The pure ignorance of anyone who thinks they are taking it with them astounds me. Hey Bern, your debit card won't be of assistance soon....
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 05 Jul 2010, 14:52

Dracaena wrote:Talking about cats, Linda-Anne, could you post another pic of the handsome Redford :)?
How about this:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 05 Jul 2010, 14:53

redstorm wrote:Just finished another of Antti's masterpieces. Bravissimo!!! The last nine minutes are as hard as ever to watch.....

Wolfie, what has The Bernie got right? He will burn in the pit of Hell with all the rest who worship themselves. The pure ignorance of anyone who thinks they are taking it with them astounds me. Hey Bern, your debit card won't be of assistance soon....
They are masterpieces, he uses some music and footage that gives shivers, I love the clips from the men with the chequered flags in Drama & Action :shhh:

Bernie again, he understands the mystery of life and death - methinks he thinks he can take money with him when he leaves this world :roll::