Rally Bulgaria 2010

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Rally Bulgaria 2010

Post by Wolfie » 04 Jul 2010, 11:21

Arli Racegirl wrote:
Off-Topic: show
Well! if you don't go to Jyväskylä this year, we will have another opportunity to meet us. Right? xoxo
Absolutely, Arli :hug: I'm going to see about the Motorsport show and tickets to them, maybe there if not in Jyskälä?
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Arli Racegirl
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Arli Racegirl » 04 Jul 2010, 12:40

Wolfie wrote:
Arli Racegirl wrote:
Well! if you don't go to Jyväskylä this year, we will have another opportunity to meet us. Right? xoxo
Absolutely, Arli :hug: I'm going to see about the Motorsport show and tickets to them, maybe there if not in Jyskälä?
Yes! I hope so, andI hope you get the tickets. Good luck...Aaaah my bf 'knows' you. He uses nick Spessu in Finnish Forum.
THE ICEMAN BRASIL - KIMI RAIKKONEN http://www.kimiraikkonenbrasil.com/
MY TWITTER http://twitter.com/Arli_Racegirl

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 04 Jul 2010, 13:30

Arli,
how long have you been to Finland? Will you study the language? I bet Finnish is sooooo difficult to learn :zz: I'm going to Jyväskylä too, maybe we all should have a get-together there :lol:

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 04 Jul 2010, 13:49

Leijona wrote:Arli,
how long have you been to Finland? Will you study the language? I bet Finnish is sooooo difficult to learn :zz: I'm going to Jyväskylä too, maybe we all should have a get-together there :lol:
In case You don´t have to be young and trendy...I´m in
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Arli Racegirl
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Arli Racegirl » 04 Jul 2010, 15:24

I've been three times in Finland, always for a period of three months. Now, I am here since 16.06. I study finnish language in home with my bf, but it's veeeeeeeeeeeery difficult oh my God. So cool, you is going to Jyväskylä, I hope see you there. :thumbsup:

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 04 Jul 2010, 15:50

Arli Racegirl wrote:
I've been three times in Finland, always for a period of three months. Now, I am here since 16.06. I study finnish language in home with my bf, but it's veeeeeeeeeeeery difficult oh my God. So cool, you is going to Jyväskylä, I hope see you there. :thumbsup:
Sounds great :) so glad you enjoy Suomi! I've actually never been to Lappeenranta - Eastern Finland is not that familiar to me since I don't even have any relatives at that side of Finland. However I've heard it's a nice city.

Wow you will be here for a long period then! And you will experience the Finnish winter :n

Arli Racegirl
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Arli Racegirl » 04 Jul 2010, 16:51

sammyosammy wrote:
Tervetuloa !! :thumbsup:

Arli Racegirl
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Arli Racegirl » 04 Jul 2010, 16:55

Sounds great :) so glad you enjoy Suomi! I've actually never been to Lappeenranta - Eastern Finland is not that familiar to me since I don't even have any relatives at that side of Finland. However I've heard it's a nice city.

Wow you will be here for a long period then! And you will experience the Finnish winter :n
Yeah Lappeenranta is a beautiful and nice city like everything in Finland. I've been here in winter of 2008/2009. It's wonderful!
Last edited by Arli Racegirl on 04 Jul 2010, 16:58, edited 1 time in total.

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 04 Jul 2010, 16:57

Arli Racegirl wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
Tervetuloa !! :thumbsup:
Cheers, kiitos.. :wave:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 04 Jul 2010, 18:34

Arli Racegirl wrote:
Yes! I hope so, andI hope you get the tickets. Good luck...Aaaah my bf 'knows' you. He uses nick Spessu in Finnish Forum.
Oi :blush: Has he told about the constant fights I have over there? I lost it when writing a lot of information about Kimi in Räikkönen's rally career -thread and some wiseguy said 'oh no, now they are intruding this section' when the mod on the Kimi-thread said 'go to the rally section' - damn I was mad, being shoved from here to there and always somebody telling get out of here :<>: But Spessu has been nice to me, hasn't he :fear:

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 04 Jul 2010, 18:55

Dear Rally Bulgaria,

Waiting for you eagerly.

Best wishes,
Dracaena

(Wanted to say something about Rally Bulgaria and not just post off-topic :O)
Wolfie wrote:
Oi :blush: Has he told about the constant fights I have over there? I lost it when writing a lot of information about Kimi in Räikkönen's rally career -thread and some wiseguy said 'oh no, now they are intruding this section' when the mod on the Kimi-thread said 'go to the rally section' - damn I was mad, being shoved from here to there and always somebody telling get out of here :<>: But Spessu has been nice to me, hasn't he :fear:
I also visit that forum and I think it's usually just some one guy saying something slightly critical, the majority seem to be on your side Wolfie. I think you shouldn't get upset so easily (not that I should be giving anyone advice on that :blush:). I say this with love Wolfie :hug:, don't you go and get upset with me now :pray: .

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 04 Jul 2010, 19:15

o my what a crazy amount of off-topic discussions everywhere here... you are definitely seem to running on the wall on the moment... :O

wile waiting for Kimi to show up here is a video from todays citroen's pre rally Bulgaria-show in Sofia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRGkBzr0 ... r_embedded

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 04 Jul 2010, 19:29

Dracaena wrote:Dear Rally Bulgaria,

Waiting for you eagerly.

Best wishes,
Dracaena

(Wanted to say something about Rally Bulgaria and not just post off-topic :O)
I also visit that forum and I think it's usually just some one guy saying something slightly critical, the majority seem to be on your side Wolfie. I think you shouldn't get upset so easily (not that I should be giving anyone advice on that :blush:). I say this with love Wolfie :hug:, don't you go and get upset with me now :pray: .
Dear Rally Bulgaria,

I'm happy it's not yet time for the rally. My speakers aren't working. Thank you for beginning later.

@ Julia, it's difficult, argh, frustration and boredom, thanks for the link :shhh:
It's always just one or two, Dracaena. The others are great, it's just that they aren't used to a female way of writing and some take it as their business to go down on me every time and for a time I can handle it but then I get so fed up that I keep away from there - when the fighting just doesn't end... So you have read the 'Kimi Räikkönen - aikansa paras?' -thread? Yay, some good fights over there but fortunately Mikael is there too, he is one who always stands up for me no matter what I say, a real Gentleman :hug: Only to mention one, they are all great there :blush:

But you Dracaena, now wolfie is upset with you :<>:

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 04 Jul 2010, 20:02

Wolfie wrote:
C*appity c*ap, should've kept my piehole shut :(. It's just so difficult, how would I get the pie in otherwise ''hmm''...

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 04 Jul 2010, 20:27

Dracaena wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
C*appity c*ap, should've kept my piehole shut :(. It's just so difficult, how would I get the pie in otherwise ''hmm''...
:lol: It takes a lot to wind me up but there are a few there who actually manage to do that every now and then :<>: