The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by redstorm » 03 Jul 2010, 21:21

Maria d wrote:red, you watching the race tonight? 200mph bumper cars.
I'll probably watch most of it. See how my wife deals with it. I've burnt her out watching the WC. I think I only missed three maybe four matches!

ish678
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by ish678 » 03 Jul 2010, 21:27

redstorm wrote:
Maria d wrote:red, you watching the race tonight? 200mph bumper cars.
I'll probably watch most of it. See how my wife deals with it. I've burnt her out watching the WC. I think I only missed three maybe four matches!
:thumbsup: I did that in the last World Cup - it was in my Summer holiday before I went to university and I only missed two matches...and they were only because I had to attend some exams. :O It's hard to resist the pull of the World Cup though.

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 03 Jul 2010, 21:36

Watching a show right now where the 35 remaining scorers in WC Finals history are talking about the goal(s) they scored. Heart racing none the less!

It truely is the Beautiful Game!
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Lynx'niK
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Lynx'niK » 03 Jul 2010, 22:17

ish678 wrote:
Acropolis wrote:Hi there Ish...you see, I get you the moment you step foot in here....
LOL Hiya :wave: Hope you've had a nice day :)

I've just been watching the Spain-Paraguay game. I really hope Spain can step it up against the Germans, they'll get ripped apart if they play like that :( I wouldn't know where their goals would come from either if Villa was to get injured.
yeah, I think the same. Villa has a great form, but he´s the only one to score goals,
mhh at least he does not to mention Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney. no goal, okay Ronaldo 1 of 7 against x :blink:

I´m cheeing for Holland&Spain :thumbsup:
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 03 Jul 2010, 22:24

Goodnight guys, thanks for the nice company......

Lynx'niK
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Lynx'niK » 03 Jul 2010, 22:35

Acropolis wrote:Goodnight guys, thanks for the nice company......
good night, I also say bye bye, I have to dream my K1m1 dream now :zz:
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

ish678
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by ish678 » 03 Jul 2010, 22:47

Lynx'niK wrote:
ish678 wrote:
Acropolis wrote:Hi there Ish...you see, I get you the moment you step foot in here....
LOL Hiya :wave: Hope you've had a nice day :)

I've just been watching the Spain-Paraguay game. I really hope Spain can step it up against the Germans, they'll get ripped apart if they play like that :( I wouldn't know where their goals would come from either if Villa was to get injured.
yeah, I think the same. Villa has a great form, but he´s the only one to score goals,
mhh at least he does not to mention Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney. no goal, okay Ronaldo 1 of 7 against x :blink:

I´m cheeing for Holland&Spain :thumbsup:
At least Messi had some good play in other areas even if he didn't score a goal. Rooney was hopeless in every aspect. I hate the amount of hype that surrounds him in this country. :<>:

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 04 Jul 2010, 10:00

Lynx'niK wrote: I´m cheeing for Holland&Spain :thumbsup:
me too :thumbsup:
(poor Torres :( )

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 04 Jul 2010, 13:56

Hope it will be Holland vs. Germany and we (germans) win :shhh:

Never thought that we´re going to play that well :blink: but well still think that spain is the favourite at the semi final :confused:

btw is someone of you at fb? :)
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 04 Jul 2010, 14:43

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Hope it will be Holland vs. Germany and we (germans) win :shhh:

Never thought that we´re going to play that well :blink: but well still think that spain is the favourite at the semi final :confused:

btw is someone of you at fb? :)
Germany did the whole world a favor by beating Argentina, so that we don´t have to see Maradona running naked through the streets of Buenos Aires. :fear: :laugh1:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Linda-Anne » 04 Jul 2010, 14:59

Hubby did a sweepstake at work an drew Argentina had they make the final he would have got £100 for a win and £40 for second place. Needless to say he is a bit unhappy. I was routing for Brasil but now if its Holland vGermany I will be cheering Holland as I have many Dutch friends.
Its been all sport in our house with the football and the Tennis (who else thinks Nadal is cute?) and now the Tour de France. Oh why oh why cant we have loads of Rally coverage?

Lynx'niK
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Lynx'niK » 04 Jul 2010, 15:53

Kriss wrote:
Lynx'niK wrote: I´m cheeing for Holland&Spain :thumbsup:
me too :thumbsup:
(poor Torres :( )
sadly, he is still handicaped because of his past injury, but villa does his job very well!

I like a spanish Alonso, guess which one? :lol:

It´s soooo hot HERE. It´s 30°C. I´m melting and there´s no Iceman to rescue me. :E
And as we have no freezer, just a 'normal' fridge, no icecream, no ice cubes at home.
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 04 Jul 2010, 16:41

I'm not that into football, but for some reason this year the tournament has sucked me in and I've watched nearly every game :zz: I still think though that ice-hockey is much more exciting and interesting.. it's faster and at least there the players can bump into each other without the other one moaning on the ground and requiring the other one to get a red card :roll::

I hope we will see Spain and the Netherlands in the finals, and Netherlands winning the WC :cool: however, I would be happy if Spain won it too. Germany has been VERY impressive, just wow. Let's see if Spain can find the fighting spirit when they play against Germany - otherwise it's clear who will win it.

My friend is from Ghana and I was watching the Ghana-Paraguay game with her and her family. Just imagine the noice in that room!!! Was so sorry to see Ghana loose the game.... however, they did a great job to even get that far in the tournament. They made Africa proud :thumbsup:

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 04 Jul 2010, 16:57

Boudica wrote:
Arli Racegirl wrote:
Kriss wrote:
luviceman wrote:
LadyR wrote:Hello peeps! :) How are u all?

I'd just like to ask, whether the pics of Seiska interview are already online! I really want to see them! :)
+1 :pray:
+2 :pray: :pray:
+3 :pray: :pray: :pray:

+ 5

+6

Hey Boudica where are you lately?
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 04 Jul 2010, 19:36