The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Maria d » 03 Jul 2010, 20:46

Acropolis wrote:Maria, so, we nosy people will not see the Q&A??
ok the questions are about history of the 1960s, you know cold war, and space race, things like that, i still have to rewrite them,
i glad your not a spy Denorth.....i think we had like 9 running around the city this week :lol: true.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 03 Jul 2010, 20:46

redstorm wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:
redstorm wrote:Ragin, I don't like posing. In the past few days you have went from a Scotsman in the islands to now the Highlands. You've went out of your way to stir things up be it even with the lovely ladies here. Ball up man, stick to your story and stop drifting around. If you have a question I won't waft around. What I have let those here know of me IS me. I'm not trying to be another persona.

If you are not playing around then I AM sorry. I feel you are playing games.
First of all i never said i was a Scotsman from the islands or highlands, i only said highlands as people know Scotland because of the Highlands.
:huh: So is all this just random stuff??? :roll:: Pardon me but if so then this humor went over even me. You sir have me thoroughly confused :huh:
I confuse many, but did not mean to confuse you, and i know i never said i was from the Islands don't know where you got that from :huh:

And you have me confused aswell now :confused:

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 03 Jul 2010, 20:50

Maria d wrote:
ok the questions are about history of the 1960s, you know cold war, and space race, things like that, i still have to rewrite them,
i glad your not a spy Denorth.....i think we had like 9 running around the city this week :lol: true.
Oh, the good times (ironically).....
but you remember how many great films with spies etc, for that era?

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 03 Jul 2010, 20:51

Acropolis wrote:Well, sometimes is better not to interfere (spelling ok?)...I just remember that when asked by me Raging said he fell asleep, dreamt and woke up in the islands, or something like that...I thought he's in Scotland but dreams to be in Jamaica...
Hahaha true! I think that was what i said the confused our fellow Redstorm.

And Hi Acropolis!

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 03 Jul 2010, 20:52

Ok, I also know that English isn't many here's first language and I keep that in mind. I have somehow gotten the impression of you wrong. Ok. Sorry, I don't know where you're from but you get a hug. Peace.
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 03 Jul 2010, 20:53

Acropolis wrote:
Maria d wrote:
Oh, the good times (ironically).....
but you remember how many great films with spies etc, for that era?
yes, but thats my point....we only got one side, how were we portrayed...US....in their movies.

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 03 Jul 2010, 20:54

redstorm wrote:Ok, I also know that English isn't many here's first language and I keep that in mind. I have somehow gotten the impression of you wrong. Ok. Sorry, I don't know where you're from but you get a hug. Peace.
Peace my friend, indeed peace.

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Denorth » 03 Jul 2010, 20:57

Maria d wrote:
Wow, this is going to be interesting. I will try to do my best, I've been always friendly with history, but not everything is available (still). Just in case - I do disappear time to time from the forum, so if you don't see me - just send me a message, ok :wave:
and may be you could give me a couple of answers about Hangar 18 (I do remember that movie :blush: )
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 03 Jul 2010, 21:01

@ Maria
So true....
History has many sides...we usually see that we like, it is difficult to be objective, especially for your country...
We, living in the Balkans, so many different ethnic groups, in such a tight place, we have seen it many times, we even see it today...
Let's hope we can solve our differences in peace...

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 03 Jul 2010, 21:02

RagingJamaican wrote:
redstorm wrote:Ok, I also know that English isn't many here's first language and I keep that in mind. I have somehow gotten the impression of you wrong. Ok. Sorry, I don't know where you're from but you get a hug. Peace.
Here you go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgzBrxXw ... tube_gdata

Lol! See Wolfie, all good. We can police ourselves, mostly. Don't be afraid to wack us when we've been bad lil boys.
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 03 Jul 2010, 21:12

its great to talk in peace....its just a time i studied, books,and lived through...when i look back ,it has nothing to do with Communism vs democracy ,it has to do with every day life.

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 03 Jul 2010, 21:14

Hi there Ish...you see, I get you the moment you step foot in here....

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 03 Jul 2010, 21:14

red, you watching the race tonight? 200mph bumper cars.

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 03 Jul 2010, 21:14

redstorm wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:
Here you go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgzBrxXw ... tube_gdata

Lol! See Wolfie, all good. We can police ourselves, mostly. Don't be afraid to wack us when we've been bad lil boys.
Thats a long video :lol:

ish678
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by ish678 » 03 Jul 2010, 21:20

Acropolis wrote:Hi there Ish...you see, I get you the moment you step foot in here....
LOL Hiya :wave: Hope you've had a nice day :)

I've just been watching the Spain-Paraguay game. I really hope Spain can step it up against the Germans, they'll get ripped apart if they play like that :( I wouldn't know where their goals would come from either if Villa was to get injured.