The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by RagingJamaican » 03 Jul 2010, 14:19

Dracaena wrote:@RagingJamaican: Just spent two days in Scotland (inside a hotel :blink:) and took part in a Ceilidh. Do I pass as Scottish now? I also really like the accent and love bagpipes. Didn't get to try haggis though, damn...
I don't see why you want to be Scottish in the first place.

I have lived in Scotland most of my life and i haven't had haggis.

Apparently my grandfather was Swedish. :blink:

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 03 Jul 2010, 14:23

Wolfie wrote:
valuk wrote:
Maybe, since women often cry when they get married. :lol: :O
About sharing feelings...it´s overrated.
Wolfie cries often, usually out of joy, believe it or not, she has a heart :p

Don't know about the married thing though, are they so miserable in marriage that they have to cry :n

As for the feelings, I repeat (as a joke): Guys have feelings too but like.... who cares?

Seriously, feelings are never overrated, never!

As for the friend who comes to check the computer... he dates a Chinese girl so he is safe from me :n
You have a heart? That's hard to believe!

I have a friend whose a computer wizard aswell, he will go on why do i have this installed and looking at him and saying "I am not a computer whizzkid", never met anyone who loves computer as much, i didn't even ask him and he offered to fix my desktop.

Cool mate though.

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 03 Jul 2010, 15:37

Mika Hakkinen, Mercedes W196, Goodwood Festival of Speed, 2010

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2010/07/03/b ... -pictures/

:cool: :)

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Jul 2010, 15:48

Momo, thanks :)

Those cars look hilarious, like toycars :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Jul 2010, 15:59

RagingJamaican wrote:
Wolfie wrote: Wolfie cries often, usually out of joy, believe it or not, she has a heart :p

I have a friend whose a computer wizard aswell, he will go on why do i have this installed and looking at him and saying "I am not a computer whizzkid", never met anyone who loves computer as much, i didn't even ask him and he offered to fix my desktop.

Cool mate though.
Believe it or not, I have a heart and shockingly it's not even made of stone :S

Oi, that must not be so much fun, him acting that way... This guy is used to people with no idea about a computer so he doesn't act as a computer-god but that's the impression one gets from him when he starts his work. Concentrated, the aura of talent and skill, he never even asks me if I need this or that, he just profiles a person and starts making the computer so it suits the user.

He is one of those who is amazingly fast when writing commands to the computer, codes or whatever they are, but it's always a pleasure to see someone doing something they are really good at.

So I just sit and adore his working and try to keep my mouth shut (I'm 'slightly' talkative, but only slightly) :lol:

But this is a funny story. A friend was worried because she knew nothing about computers and even called me (lol) to ask for advice when she didn't get the computer on - nothing happened.

She was about to take it to a computer store but called them first. The guy asked her first if the computer is plugged in. She took a look and said, oops, it isn't plugged in :lol:

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 03 Jul 2010, 16:03

Wolfie wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:
Wolfie wrote: Wolfie cries often, usually out of joy, believe it or not, she has a heart :p

Cool mate though.
Believe it or not, I have a heart and shockingly it's not even made of stone :S

Oi, that must not be so much fun, him acting that way... This guy is used to people with no idea about a computer so he doesn't act as a computer-god but that's the impression one gets from him when he starts his work. Concentrated, the aura of talent and skill, he never even asks me if I need this or that, he just profiles a person and starts making the computer so it suits the user.

He is one of those who is amazingly fast when writing commands to the computer, codes or whatever they are, but it's always a pleasure to see someone doing something they are really good at.

So I just sit and adore his working and try to keep my mouth shut (I'm 'slightly' talkative, but only slightly) :lol:

But this is a funny story. A friend was worried because she knew nothing about computers and even called me (lol) to ask for advice when she didn't get the computer on - nothing happened.

She was about to take it to a computer store but called them first. The guy asked her first if the computer is plugged in. She took a look and said, oops, it isn't plugged in :lol:
Slightly talkative eh?

The guy does everything in a flash can't keep up with him.

Hahahaha! Comical! No wonder she's your friend, you are both a like :p

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 03 Jul 2010, 16:06

Wolfie wrote: But this is a funny story. A friend was worried because she knew nothing about computers and even called me (lol) to ask for advice when she didn't get the computer on - nothing happened.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Jul 2010, 16:06

valuk wrote: That´s ok, I just hope you are not one of those girls who use their crying to get what they want, with crocodile tears coming on cue. :roll::
As for the friend...when he gets tired of Chinese cooking, it´s you time to "attack" :n :lol:
Oi Valuk, if I only knew how cry crododile tears .... it's guys who have used them to me, damn I could kick myself for giving in to a guy who is crying and once he gets his will there are no tears, they stop like that, and I'm fooled - once again :<>:

No attack, absolutely not, we are already over that phase with him :n

I'm so waiting to hear every single detail about his romance!!!!! And extremely happy for him - genuinely :hug:

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 03 Jul 2010, 16:07

momo wrote:Mika Hakkinen, Mercedes W196, Goodwood Festival of Speed, 2010

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2010/07/03/b ... -pictures/

:cool: :)
When men were men! It took big brass ones to drive these cars. Of course you CAN die now, but then TWO or THREE drivers died EACH year!

Thank you for the great picture. Time to reminise on the past.......
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Jul 2010, 16:12

RagingJamaican wrote:
Wolfie wrote: Believe it or not, I have a heart and shockingly it's not even made of stone :S

Slightly talkative eh?

Only slightly :lol:

It's just that when you get excited over some subject you want to really cover it and get a rapid communication going - people reply too slowly :<>:

Oi, my friend, we are like two berries. Completely disorientated if we focus on talking. Everytime I'm in her car we get lost because we are so caught up in the conversation and find ourself from a place we know zero about. She did invest in a navigator but she didn't know how to use it :lol:

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 03 Jul 2010, 16:16

Wolfie wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:
Wolfie wrote: Believe it or not, I have a heart and shockingly it's not even made of stone :S

Slightly talkative eh?

Only slightly :lol:

It's just that when you get excited over some subject you want to really cover it and get a rapid communication going - people reply too slowly :<>:

Oi, my friend, we are like two berries. Completely disorientated if we focus on talking. Everytime I'm in her car we get lost because we are so caught up in the conversation and find ourself from a place we know zero about. She did invest in a navigator but she didn't know how to use it :lol:
Whats with this "oi"? First it was "Hoi" - which i quite like -

Hoi

Yeah i know what you are on about, i have been there many times, when women get together they just go on and on while i am left stranded there trying to come up with something referring to the topic by then they have moved on and have shared 5 different stories with each other :(

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Jul 2010, 16:23

RagingJamaican wrote:

Hoi

Yeah i know what you are on about, i have been there many times, when women get together they just go on and on while i am left stranded there trying to come up with something referring to the topic by then they have moved on and have shared 5 different stories with each other :(
Hoi,

Oi is an emotional expression but hoi is a hello that I only say to a few persons, don't know why, but you are one of them?

My mother's stepdad is always confused when I talk with my mother. He is a professor and teaches higher mathematics but when we start to talk he falls off the wagon at once. By the time he has figured out how it was logical for us to move from point A to point B and would be ready to join the discussion, we have already gone through the alphabet many times - and these are his words :lol:

Men usually think tunnel-like whereas women usually combine all possible information related to the subject, hence they usually (sorry guys) are better in dealing with entities.

If you think about it, most women have to do 20 things at the same time and can walk and eat chewing gum at the same time :n

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 03 Jul 2010, 16:29

Wolfie wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:

Hoi

Hoi,

Oi is an emotional expression but hoi is a hello that I only say to a few persons, don't know why, but you are one of them?

My mother's stepdad is always confused when I talk with my mother. He is a professor and teaches higher mathematics but when we start to talk he falls off the wagon at once. By the time he has figured out how it was logical for us to move from point A to point B and would be ready to join the discussion, we have already gone through the alphabet many times - and these are his words :lol:

Men usually think tunnel-like whereas women usually combine all possible information related to the subject, hence they usually (sorry guys) are better in dealing with entities.

If you think about it, most women have to do 20 things at the same time and can walk and eat chewing gum at the same time :n
You have said "Hoi" to me a few times, and i was like "What is this girl on about", but i was smart enough to figure straightaway it meant hello in Finnish.

And it's people not persons :p

Walking and eating chewing gum at the same time is not a hard feat. I have managed it a few times myself. :cool:

Oi, Hoi, oi :)

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 03 Jul 2010, 16:46

Wolfie wrote: Oi Valuk, if I only knew how cry crododile tears .... it's guys who have used them to me, damn I could kick myself for giving in to a guy who is crying and once he gets his will there are no tears, they stop like that, and I'm fooled - once again :<>:

No attack, absolutely not, we are already over that phase with him :n

I'm so waiting to hear every single detail about his romance!!!!! And extremely happy for him - genuinely :hug:
Seriously, where do you find this sissy weirdos? :huh: Don´t tell me that the picking in Finland is that bad. :confused:
Oh, that "friend" of yours, I just feel sorry for the little Chinese girl, she won´t know what hit her. :n :lol:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Jul 2010, 16:47

RagingJamaican wrote: You have said "Hoi" to me a few times, and i was like "What is this girl on about", but i was smart enough to figure straightaway it meant hello in Finnish.

And it's people not persons :p

Walking and eating chewing gum at the same time is not a hard feat. I have managed it a few times myself. :cool:

Oi, Hoi, oi :)
Ah, and so wrong again Raging, so wrong again!

Hoi isn't hello in Finnish, it's a made up word. Hei is hello in Finnish.

And - It's persons since there must be three or four persons to whom I say 'Hoi', not people, persons.

Why? Don't know? Some persons just have the label 'hoi' attached to them :lol: