The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Acropolis » 02 Jul 2010, 18:27

Wolfie, I can't believe someone can do that to a dog...I have a thing for animals...it must have been terrible...
Yes, I have seen a documentary about the wolfdogs...amazing animals. For now we try to train ( by positive training) this dog we rescued from the road accident.It is not easy...he is very stubborn...the cat suffers....it's good that I don't have any project running right now...
On the political issue, I think both main systems have failed, I will agree with Denorth that probably the best was the Scandinavian system...
And New Yorkers are crazy people, so I like them...And I bow to the pack leader...Wolfie...

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Denorth » 02 Jul 2010, 18:28

crazy, crazy here. one minute it is about politics, another - about witches and almost dirty jokes. :n:
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 02 Jul 2010, 18:28

RagingJamaican wrote:
:hug:

Women can be terrible.

Funny joke by the way, i may use it myself and reverse it, say the wife wanted a 30 year old younger man :n

Oi even a normal person like me can edit a post you don't have to be a moderator/goddess to!
Oi!!!!!

Please go and edit this post, take away the word 'diiba-daaba' from MY post, not your own and we can have this conversation again :n
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Denorth » 02 Jul 2010, 18:29

wolfie couldn't you burn SOB's car? really sad story, don't understand such cruelty :<>:
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 02 Jul 2010, 18:31

RagingJamaican wrote:Hahahahaha!

Shush apple! Or i will have to report you to the Apple company as you are not functioning properly!
My lips are sealed..Sorry,if I ever come close to apples machines they start to give error messages in a speed motion. :blink:

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 02 Jul 2010, 18:32

apple wrote:

Shush apple! Or i will have to report you to the Apple company as you are not functioning properly!
My lips are sealed..Sorry,if I ever come close to apples machines they start to give error messages in a speed motion. :blink:
Thats one witch sorted out :O

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 02 Jul 2010, 18:34

Acropolis wrote:Wolfie, I can't believe someone can do that to a dog...I have a thing for animals...it must have been terrible...
Yes, I have seen a documentary about the wolfdogs...amazing animals. For now we try to train ( by positive training) this dog we rescued from the road accident.It is not easy...he is very stubborn...the cat suffers....it's good that I don't have any project running right now...
On the political issue, I think both main systems have failed, I will agree with Denorth that probably the best was the Scandinavian system...
And New Yorkers are crazy people, so I like them...And I bow to the pack leader...Wolfie...
Amazing animals, aren't they? Beautiful and sweet :)

Your story is so great, Acropolis! You sound like my friend who lives with dogs she picks up from Estonia, brutally treated dogs, shot dogs, missing legs, you know the ones nobody wants to have. She also has cats and they have learned to live in peace and harmony but once the new dog has 'settled' in she starts to look for the next dog who needs to be loved and taken care of - you people are amazing - by reading your stories it gives the feeling that there is hope in the world and it's growing all the time :hug:

@ Maria, thanks for the update, no relevant news then! And Momo, where do you find the most adorable avatars? :hug:

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 02 Jul 2010, 18:35

RagingJamaican wrote:
apple wrote:

Eh? Woman and witch. You never sort it out. :cool:

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 02 Jul 2010, 18:35

oh this should start to get interesting cause in about 1/2 hour you know who comes back? helicopter man.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 02 Jul 2010, 18:35

and then both sides should be at full strength .
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 02 Jul 2010, 18:37

apple wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:
apple wrote:

You are a cheeky one you are! 'Eh' is my thing

You are a third woman third witch and third apple.

And Maria this side is already at full strength :O

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 02 Jul 2010, 18:45

Denorth wrote:wolfie couldn't you burn SOB's car? really sad story, don't understand such cruelty :<>:
Denorth, he will have to deal with it one way or another, sooner or later, methinks life works that way.

But I got to spend time with Ronja since it wasn't clear at the beginning how much she suffered. She was a different dog though. It took a month to get her to get out of fear. If I dropped a spoon on the floor she rushed to the door and waves were going through her, that's how scared and broken she was, not only physically :(

But it took a month or so and we could start playing and throwing b*** without her rushing the door. Have you ever seen fear go in waves through a dog? Hope you haven't and ever won't.

So it was only after she got rid of the fear that I noticed that everything wasn't right, she didn't complain but I took her to the vet anyway because I just knew things weren't okay. She had one surgery but it didn't help so instead of letting her suffer the merciful thing was to let her sleep away. I should have done it right away but I wanted to try out everything possible first.

Summa summarum: She is in a good place and happy and that's what matters. She will live in my heart forever :hug:

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 02 Jul 2010, 18:46

RagingJamaican wrote:
apple wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:
apple wrote:

You are a cheeky one you are! 'Eh' is my thing

You are a third woman third witch and third apple.

And Maria this side is already at full strength :O
Yep, Hoi is much more finnish.. :p
I am not in full strength,my shoulder begins to hurt again. Too much writing. Maria and Nicole will take care of things, I am sure.

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 02 Jul 2010, 18:47

Wolfie i am sorry once again.

Check your message box, as i was unclear on what you asked me.

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 02 Jul 2010, 18:49

Apple

Excuses!

I have heard loads of them in my career, mostly from me :)

One witch gone, another one to get rid of then the new yorker.

And it will be victory to me :) a very good one indeed :lol: