The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 02 Jul 2010, 18:07

apple wrote:Saw an article todays newspaper and there was a helmet almost like Kimis. Got interested and there was 50 years old karting driver who still competes with the younger guys and girls and he said he has been seeing many drivers come and go and he also said he remembers Kimi Räikkönen and Heikki Kovalainen. Heikki wasnt a friend of his but Kimi was, and is still. They have a same helmet painter Uffe Tagström, thats why same kind of helmet.
Did you see during Vappu how some Kimi-type helmets were sold somewhere? I saw some guys walking in the mall using helmets looking like his helmets?
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 02 Jul 2010, 18:09

RagingJamaican wrote:What the hell is that got to do with Kimi being a rally monster? :p
Jenni's ex-boyfriend is related to Jenni and Jenni is related to Kimi and Kimi is a rally monster - easy :p

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by apple » 02 Jul 2010, 18:10

RagingJamaican wrote:Eh?

How do you know i am Scottish? I have only heard of you today apple, "Apple the witch" :p

Now 2 witches was fine, i wasn't too frightened by the New York chick joining your ranks, but a monster that is probably 20 times my size?

That tells me i have lost unfortunately :(
I am white witch thats why :n Now dont you give up, your scottish and if I know you good enough I know there is a catch somewhere...

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 02 Jul 2010, 18:13

apple wrote:

How do you know i am Scottish? I have only heard of you today apple, "Apple the witch" :p

Now 2 witches was fine, i wasn't too frightened by the New York chick joining your ranks, but a monster that is probably 20 times my size?

I am white witch thats why :n Now dont you give up, your scottish and if I know you good enough I know there is a catch somewhere...
:O

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 02 Jul 2010, 18:13

Wolfie wrote:
apple wrote:Saw an article todays newspaper and there was a helmet almost like Kimis. Got interested and there was 50 years old karting driver who still competes with the younger guys and girls and he said he has been seeing many drivers come and go and he also said he remembers Kimi Räikkönen and Heikki Kovalainen. Heikki wasnt a friend of his but Kimi was, and is still. They have a same helmet painter Uffe Tagström, thats why same kind of helmet.
Did you see during Vappu how some Kimi-type helmets were sold somewhere? I saw some guys walking in the mall using helmets looking like his helmets?
Didnt see..Juuso Frisk is the guys name. Ring any bells?

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 02 Jul 2010, 18:14

Sometimes the manly thing to do is to give in, surrender :p

A 60-year old couple bumped into a fairy who promised to grant them each one wish.

The wife wished tickets around the world for her and her husband and tadam, the tickets appeared in her hands.

The husband wished a 30 year younger wife and tadam, the fairy changed him into a 90-year old man.

:rofl:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 02 Jul 2010, 18:15

apple wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Didnt see..Juuso Frisk is the guys name. Ring any bells?
Nope :confused:

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 02 Jul 2010, 18:17

Wolfie wrote:

A 60-year old couple bumped into a fairy who promised to grant them each one wish.

The wife wished tickets around the world for her and her husband and tadam, the tickets appeared in her hands.

The husband wished a 30 year younger wife and tadam, the fairy changed him into a 90-year old man.

Think you are funny eh?

I will never surrender! I have had some bad experiences with girlfriends because i surrendered, very mean like all of you :(

And it's "bumped" not "bumbed" your english is becoming as bad as my finnish :p

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 02 Jul 2010, 18:18

Wolfie wrote:

:rofl: :rofl:

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 02 Jul 2010, 18:19

Wolfie wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:What the hell is that got to do with Kimi being a rally monster? :p
Jenni's ex-boyfriend is related to Jenni and Jenni is related to Kimi and Kimi is a rally monster - easy :p
oops she got me :(

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 02 Jul 2010, 18:20

RagingJamaican wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

Think you are funny eh?

I will never surrender! I have had some bad experiences with girlfriends because i surrendered, very mean like all of you :(

Eh? Thats the spirit . Do you have more scottish ehs? I remember there is many of them and each one means different things.

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 02 Jul 2010, 18:22

Hahahahaha!

Shush apple! Or i will have to report you to the Apple company as you are not functioning properly!

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 02 Jul 2010, 18:22

RagingJamaican wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

Think you are funny eh?

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Sorry for your experiences too :(

What are you talking about? Please go and check where it was mispelled :n

Ah, the joys of being a moderator. lol

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 02 Jul 2010, 18:25

Wolfie wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

How do you know i am Scottish? I have only heard of you today apple, "Apple the witch"

Sometimes the manly thing to do is to give in, surrender

Think you are funny eh?

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Sorry for your experiences too :(

What are you talking about? Please go and check where it was mispelled :n

Ah, the joys of being a moderator. lol
:hug:

Women can be terrible.

Funny joke by the way, i may use it myself and reverse it, say the wife wanted a 30 year old younger man :n

Oi even a normal person like me can edit a post you don't have to be a moderator/goddess to!

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 02 Jul 2010, 18:25

ok wolfie, we have no kimi news , only what we make up our selfs, you know ...kimi to rb......kimi to all other cars on the grid..... so what do we do...this is all kimis fault...he is in hiding, no news what so ever. only few more days till rally.

and momo what have you done to the kitten??
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen