Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by icemaid » 30 Jun 2010, 15:08

Vida wrote: renault or mercedes doesnt matter as long as he return to f1 :)

+1!!! :thumbsup:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 30 Jun 2010, 15:11

Vida wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Julia wrote:
Maria d wrote:julia, to kick someone out with a contract has been done,they did it to kimi. I think mr. webbers true colors will come out, and he will move on. Ice ludy said it the best, mr webber is a o.k. driver in a great car, red bull needs a great driver in that great car.
yeah, i know.... but i think they paniced a lot after the vettel-webber crasch. If you read their own discussionforum webber was the martyre and Red Bull the big evil. So I just think that if webber doesn't do anything realy stupid/underperforms realy bad they try to cope with the situation and change him till 2012...
It became insane, Julia :(

I've met some of the victims that left the forum, they call themselves 'Turkish Refugees' which explains a lot. As far as I understood there was some kind of an invasion to the forum after Turkey.

What is interesting is that the chemistry between the drivers is not okay. It would be great to know what is going on there.

But like Maria, Kimi to Red Bull in 2011, F1!!!!
Kimi to F1 in 2011!
Vida, last summer, it might even have been before Finland's rally, I had a signature like this:

KIMI TO WRC IN 2010

I had to take it away because people complained about feeling bad when seeing it but hey.... Wolfie knew :O

KIMI TO F1 RED BULL IN 2011
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 30 Jun 2010, 15:12

icemaid wrote:
Vida wrote: renault or mercedes doesnt matter as long as he return to f1 :)

+1!!! :thumbsup:
+600

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 30 Jun 2010, 15:12

Wolfie wrote: Vida, last summer, it might even have been before Finland's rally, I had a signature like this:

KIMI TO WRC IN 2010

I had to take it away because people complained about feeling bad when seeing it but hey.... Wolfie knew :O

i love to see that happening nicole... :shhh: :thumbsup: I'll change my signature then..

KIMI RETURNING TO F1 - 2011

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 30 Jun 2010, 15:17

ok now we have made the choice for kimi, we have done the robinsons job,. kimi in red bull in 2011, now all we need to do is go tell kimi, ok anyone have his phone number? or anyone live close to tell him in person. :lol: :lol:
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 30 Jun 2010, 15:19

Maria d wrote:ok now we have made the choice for kimi, we have done the robinsons job,. kimi in red bull in 2011, now all we need to do is go tell kimi, ok anyone have his phone number? or anyone live close to tell him in person. :lol: :lol:
This is becoming scary now!

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 30 Jun 2010, 15:19

Maria d wrote:ok now we have made the choice for kimi, we have done the robinsons job,. kimi in red bull in 2011, now all we need to do is go tell kimi, ok anyone have his phone number? or anyone live close to tell him in person. :lol: :lol:
yeah we make his live easier... no need to think what to choose anymore... :lol: :lol:

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 30 Jun 2010, 15:24

dont you wish it was this easy? kimi to red bull, all the teams now looking at him, red bull might jump the gun and dispose of mr webber cause they might lose kimi for 2012 if he joins another team for a multi year contract. and while we are making things easy, lets stop 2 wars and a oil leak.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 30 Jun 2010, 17:09

a few days ago everyone seemed to get used to the Kimi in WRC in 2011. Now you all see him in F1 next year? Don't get your hopes too high just because the Renault might be interested in him or because Webber had a bad race.
I'm afraid your hopes will be crushed :roll::

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 30 Jun 2010, 17:18

that's why the called this thread speculation hahahahaha

and i always welcome to any team that wants kimi in 2011 :roll::

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 30 Jun 2010, 18:02

RagingJamaican wrote:
Indeed! Hopefully Webbers out and Kimis in!

Anyone agree?
I do Flag:##

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 30 Jun 2010, 19:48

rko281 wrote:a few days ago everyone seemed to get used to the Kimi in WRC in 2011. Now you all see him in F1 next year? Don't get your hopes too high just because the Renault might be interested in him or because Webber had a bad race.
I'm afraid your hopes will be crushed :roll::
No, it's not like that rko281 - the silly season has started and we are just deciding what we will stick to - like Alonso to Ferrari :lol:

Saves a lot of energy to stick to one thing, it's easy to adjust to whatever he chooses but for now it's Kimi to Red Bull F1 in 2011!!!!

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 30 Jun 2010, 20:05

Wolfie wrote: Vida, last summer, it might even have been before Finland's rally, I had a signature like this:

KIMI TO WRC IN 2010

I thought that you hoped like me that Kimi will continue in WRC.

I still want and hope that he drives next year Citroen WRC DS3 even I know how good he is in F1.
Last edited by Moominpappa on 30 Jun 2010, 20:11, edited 1 time in total.
I miss a babysitter

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 30 Jun 2010, 20:09

Moominpappa wrote:

KIMI TO WRC IN 2010

I still want and hope that he drives next year Citroen WRC DS3even I know how good he is in F1.
I agree....I think he will stay in WRC, gaining experience, doing his own thing and having fun.....and in a way I started disliking F1 so I don't care anymore about him taking revenge.....

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 30 Jun 2010, 20:22

Acropolis wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:

KIMI TO WRC IN 2010

I still want and hope that he drives next year Citroen WRC DS3even I know how good he is in F1.
I agree....I think he will stay in WRC, gaining experience, doing his own thing and having fun.....and in a way I started disliking F1 so I don't care anymore about him taking revenge.....
It's not about hopes or anything, it's about choosing one option and sticking to it until it's either proven right or wrong.