The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Wolfie » 29 Jun 2010, 15:28

redstorm wrote:
Wolfie wrote: Ah, that leaves me out of the equation then :n
You can't fool me! :drool: I know when there are hotties in the air! :hug:
Oh no, I should be doing a translation instead proving you wrong so I'll get back later to reply to this one :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 29 Jun 2010, 15:32

See all the pretty ones blush and run away and hide. Just admit it, you can't resist! Lol! Ok get back to work. I'll lay off the boss lady for now.
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Denorth » 29 Jun 2010, 15:34

redstorm wrote:Close... The government is regulating the private companies with policies that force the private company to raise rates in order to survive. Say for instance you have terminal cancer. Right now you couldn't get insurance. You are going to cost them a fortune. We ALREADY have government insurance you can apply for in Medicare and Medicaid. Those are funded out of our current taxes. With the new policies an insurance company cannot deny you a policy. Sounds good, right, that's not right for them to turn you down. Or is it? You still get care through the government! Now the private company must take you on at very high cost to them. So how do they stay in business? Raise rates on EVERYONE! It's the rule of supply and demand. Yet they are demonized by the very government that FORCED the changes on them!
this is a very good explanation. I don't think I got this piece: why one with the terminal cancer and Medicare and Medicaid (sorry not sure that I know about these, but assume that it means health care) would need to apply for health insurance?
No
matter how well you like your government keep one thing in mind. If you give humans power and control over one another, greed and corruption always follows...... All you have to do is look at the FIA. And at the end of the day all they hold power over is our entertainment. It gets immenently more important when it involves the how and when and why of our very ways of life.
I usually don't like most of the governments. Moved away from one (when left Russia) but got one another that is not exactly the best one. Same story everywhere. I think it is ordinary people around that make difference.
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Vida » 29 Jun 2010, 15:40

is there something interesting here

http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/f1/uutiset.s ... 06/1150009

translation will be good. thanks

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 29 Jun 2010, 15:44

Yes Medicare and Medicaid are government healthcare. They are funded by our taxes. Not just anyone gets them, it is for those who cannot afford to buy their own and for the elderly and very young.

I agree it's the people who make a difference. It should be up to the people how to take care of themselves not whatever power is in charge.
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Denorth » 29 Jun 2010, 15:52

redstorm wrote:Yes Medicare and Medicaid are government healthcare. They are funded by our taxes. Not just anyone gets them, it is for those who cannot afford to buy their own and for the elderly and very young.

I agree it's the people who make a difference. It should be up to the people how to take care of themselves not whatever power is in charge.

thank you for explanation :thumbsup:
Sorry can't help myself by still feel a bit of 'double taxation' of those who work hard - taxes to take care of those who can't and insurance to take care of themselves.

Anyway, possibly it is better to leave it in peace. :O I think I like UK system a bit more
Thank you for letting me know more about those 'small differences'

Hopefully there is more news on Kimi soon and we all can go discuss those :zz:
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 29 Jun 2010, 15:57

It is a double tax of sorts. But atleast this way I can choose the coverage that I feel fits me and my family the best. With everyone in one giant pool you are stuck with whatever you get.

Well it's time for me to go back to work to support the lazy, fat bastards laying on mommies couch and playing XBox all day..........see you all later!
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 29 Jun 2010, 16:09

Wolfie wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

No no no, not a man eater, men always have me for breakfast, I'm so small and can't fight them back Image

How much do you know about me, Valuk?

Please don't crush the image people have of me Image
That´s what you want them to think and when they least expect...you strike and break their hearts into pieces. :fear: :O

You don´t have to worry, I don´t know anything about you. (I haven´t told no one about the "home video" we made :n :lol: :O )
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 29 Jun 2010, 17:21

Vida wrote:is there something interesting here

Renault investigating Räikkönen's willingness for a F1 return

Owner of Renault F1 team Gerard Lopez may ask Kimi Räikkönen if he is willing to make a comeback to the F1 series, Autosport magazine tells in it's website.

According to Autosport Lopez has told other Renault team leaders that he may contact Räikkönen to ask whether he is willing to return to F1 tracks next season to drive for Renault.

According to Autosport's information Renault's financial situation will improve significantly next season due to a new sponsor.

At the moment Renault is negotiating with Poland's Robert Kubica to extend his contract.

This season Renault's other driver has been Russia's Vitali Petrov whose sponsors have paid for his seat.

Renault is currently fifth in the WCC.

Räikkönen moved from F1 tracks to WRC this season.

(MTV3-STT)
The first one is about the Autosport Renault rumors and the second one is old, it's from before Erzbergrodeo and tells about the duel between Kimi and Taddy.

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 29 Jun 2010, 17:26

Dracaena wrote:
Vida wrote:is there something interesting here

Renault investigating Räikkönen's willingness for a F1 return

Owner of Renault F1 team Gerard Lopez may ask Kimi Räikkönen if he is willing to make a comeback to the F1 series, Autosport magazine tells in it's website.

According to Autosport Lopez has told other Renault team leaders that he may contact Räikkönen to ask whether he is willing to return to F1 tracks next season to drive for Renault.

According to Autosport's information Renault's financial situation will improve significantly next season due to a new sponsor.
no now ill have to get a new hap! and i didnt order the red bull hap yet. :lol: :lol:
At the moment Renault is negotiating with Poland's Robert Kubica to extend his contract.

This season Renault's other driver has been Russia's Vitali Petrov whose sponsors have paid for his seat.

Renault is currently fifth in the WCC.

Räikkönen moved from F1 tracks to WRC this season.

(MTV3-STT)
The first one is about the Autosport Renault rumors and the second one is old, it's from before Erzbergrodeo and tells about the duel between Kimi and Taddy.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 29 Jun 2010, 18:36

thanks Dracaena :hug:

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 29 Jun 2010, 18:42

thanks draca :hug:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 29 Jun 2010, 18:52

Oh come on! Just because I leave doesn't mean you all can't carry on without me. It was just getting juicy, you got some 'splainin to do Wolfie!!!
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 29 Jun 2010, 19:40

valuk wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

No no no, not a man eater, men always have me for breakfast, I'm so small and can't fight them back Image

How much do you know about me, Valuk?

Please don't crush the image people have of me Image
That´s what you want them to think and when they least expect...you strike and break their hearts into pieces. :fear: :O

You don´t have to worry, I don´t know anything about you. (I haven´t told no one about the "home video" we made :n :lol: :O )
:rofl:

Please don't tell me you still have the video :pray:

*leaving everyone to wonder if it's true or not*

To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL