The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 29 Jun 2010, 08:20

Acropolis wrote:Rally Bulgaria starts in nine days, God it is so near to us and I can't find someone to go with me....
Everybody is sooooo busy....and no Kimi or rally fans around me..... :( :(
Kinga or Kriss, aren't they going?

Time for making plans and besides, you will find the Kimi-groups there very soon :shhh:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Acropolis » 29 Jun 2010, 08:22

redstorm wrote:Ok good. What do you think of the selling/leasing of the islands?
You know, if you don't know some historical things, it is easy to come up with a modern practical idea. But if you think how much blood has been shed for the islands, if you think of the problems that still exist and force us to spend so much in military supplies, if you think the cost of everyday defending flights over the islands, then you think of it as an unholly action....it is insulting the least....

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 29 Jun 2010, 08:24

redstorm wrote:Hey! You got rid of all our glorious conversation!!! When's the next rally? We really need help.......
Moderator Wolfie has striked - and it's only the beginning :lol:

Maybe we should all learn, including me, to take the off-topic to the OT-thread :blush:

Just press on the offtopic and you will see the whole conversation and if you want to hide your text, then you can either highlight the text and press the button offtopic or press offtopic and start writing in the middle of it.

News about Kimi would be highly welcomed, if he said a sentence somewhere we could start analysing it to bits and pieces and figure out what he REALLY means :lol:

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 29 Jun 2010, 08:25

Acropolis wrote:Rally Bulgaria starts in nine days, God it is so near to us and I can't find someone to go with me....
Everybody is sooooo busy....and no Kimi or rally fans around me..... :( :(
Hm go on your own ... I guess that you´ll find some nice people to hang out there :)

Wolfie: No Kinga will go to the spanish rally :)
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 29 Jun 2010, 08:30

redstorm wrote:I'm confused how it was thought I was in a bad mood. I'm just joking around, must be my culturally specific humor. Apologies to all.
Redstorm, please don't change in any way and you have no reason to apologise. You write with an edge and that is refreshing and if someone misunderstands you then it can easily be cleared up since the language barrier often is the reason for it.

Just be yourself, we love you the way your are :hug:

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 29 Jun 2010, 08:31

Wolfie wrote:
redstorm wrote:Hey! You got rid of all our glorious conversation!!! When's the next rally? We really need help.......
Moderator Wolfie has striked - and it's only the beginning :lol:

Maybe we should all learn, including me, to take the off-topic to the OT-thread :blush:

Just press on the offtopic and you will see the whole conversation and if you want to hide your text, then you can either highlight the text and press the button offtopic or press offtopic and start writing in the middle of it.

News about Kimi would be highly welcomed, if he said a sentence somewhere we could start analysing it to bits and pieces and figure out what he REALLY means :lol:

Yay would be nice to get some news from him ... but guess that he is chilling at the sun and enjoying life :) (without us :<>: :( :O )

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 29 Jun 2010, 08:36

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
Wolfie wrote: News about Kimi would be highly welcomed, if he said a sentence somewhere we could start analysing it to bits and pieces and figure out what he REALLY means l:
Yay would be nice to get some news from him ... but guess that he is chilling at the sun and enjoying life :) (without us :<>: :( :O )
What is it with the man, why doesn't he arrange monthly parties with his fans :<>:

Imagine Kimi travelling from country to country to arrange parties for his fans and him - one can dream because dreams are free :lol:

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 29 Jun 2010, 08:39

^^^^^^
Imagine the publicity, even if he shows up for only five minutes.....great idea....it could even take place for charity....

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 29 Jun 2010, 08:48

Kinga was planning to go to Bulgaria too.

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 29 Jun 2010, 08:53

Obama is a curse on this country. I know most of Europe is onboard the social programs and lots of government control. Don't take this wrong, that is your culture and way of life. But this is unamerican to it's very core. The man thinks himself as the savior for big bad unjust America. Bush was a defecit buster and I despise him for that but what Europe probably doesn't know is that in O's first six month QUADRUPLED the defecit! It took Bush eight years to double it and it took Obama only six months to go four times over THAT! Let that sink in.....

Three weeks ago Americas defecit hit 90% of GDP. All China needs to do is cash in and we go bust. You're not the only one in trouble Acropolis!

And to the outside O might seem compassionate, but he does not want to "help" out with people losing jobs and homes. He doesn't want healthcare because poor Johnny needs to see a doc. Do you know that you CANNOT be refused medical care in the US? And by O making it a "right" to get insurance, the premiums have already started to skyrocket.

It took those of my generation to bring about any chance of this snake charmer to get where he is. Too many my age are so ignorant to the idea of WORKING for what you WANT, and instead think that everything is a NEED! As long as daddy can buy them a car ( one that they have no idea how to take care of) and an iPhone and their video games they could care less if they are loosing their freedom.

America was to be a place where EVERYONE had an equal OPPORTUNITY, not equal RESULTS! Those that work harder gain more than those that sit on the couch and eat chips all day. I work two and sometimes three jobs to provide for my family. The current "president" is the antithesis of the thoughts and values that I was raised with and am now instilling into my daughter.

I encourage anyone who wants to learn what the American experiment was truely about to read a series of letters called the Federalist Papers. This was the side arguing for independance. They were wrote by some of the very men who later framed our constitution. They are the explanation for the laws that were written. They are a far cry from the dribble that our congress uses now to argue for some of the oppressive laws now coming out.

The underlying theme is that no government such as ours will work unless the people are moral and godly and hold to the same values established in the beginning. Sadly, we are no where near that anymore and are reaping what we sew..........

I try not to mince religion and politics, so sorry for the rant. Blame it on Wolfie!!!

And We are probably on way different viewpoints Maria, but I won't hold it against you lol! We can still be friends! :hug:
Last edited by redstorm on 29 Jun 2010, 09:03, edited 1 time in total.
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 29 Jun 2010, 09:01

Acropolis wrote:
redstorm wrote:Ok good. What do you think of the selling/leasing of the islands?
You know, if you don't know some historical things, it is easy to come up with a modern practical idea. But if you think how much blood has been shed for the islands, if you think of the problems that still exist and force us to spend so much in military supplies, if you think the cost of everyday defending flights over the islands, then you think of it as an unholly action....it is insulting the least....
I agree. I dont see how any nation should ever come to the decision to sell its sovereign land for the ineptitude of those in power. If they came to my home and told me they were taking it and there was nothing I could do about it, I would die defending it.
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 29 Jun 2010, 09:20

^^^^^^^
Exactly that.....we are people who like to have fun and to have a good life (we practically live in peace for less than fourty years ) but when it comes to this rocky sunny place I will defend it to death....

As for your country, it is totally different to the European culture of state politics....I lived there for almost six years and found together the best and the worst...as I find here too...it seems that the right system is not found yet by the human race...Morality should be the leading thing no matter religion, political view, race etc but you see, it is missing....

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 29 Jun 2010, 09:25

Acropolis wrote:^^^^^^^
Exactly that.....we are people who like to have fun and to have a good life (we practically live in peace for less than fourty years ) but when it comes to this rocky sunny place I will defend it to death....

As for your country, it is totally different to the European culture of state politics....I lived there for almost six years and found together the best and the worst...as I find here too...it seems that the right system is not found yet by the human race...Morality should be the leading thing no matter religion, political view, race etc but you see, it is missing....
A vast part of the history of the world surround the GREEK islands. And it should stay as such. Let no rich Russian or American take your history away for the flauntings of the rich. :<>:
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 29 Jun 2010, 09:59

Well I seem to have brought this thread to a screeching halt..... What say you Wolfie, am I the crazy Yank now???
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 29 Jun 2010, 10:45

Hey are there some news about JJ?