The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by apple » 22 Jun 2010, 14:05

Wolfie wrote:
Kinga wrote:Did I miss something? Since when have you been a moderator, dear Wolfie?

Anyway, big big congrats!!! :hug:
It's been under discussion for months already Kinga, never been a moderator and will probably get sacked pretty soon but I'll give it a try at least :lol:

So kids... behave and show some fear for me Image

:rofl:
Do I now get banned?Image :p

KIMBO1
kart driver
kart driver

Post by KIMBO1 » 22 Jun 2010, 14:09

Wolfie wrote:
redstorm wrote:
Kriss wrote:Congrats Nikki :hug:
I'll try my best to behave :n
Mear minutes in power, and Wolfie already gets hit on! :hug:
Is someone making fun of me :<>:

:lol:

Would'nt dare to do that to you Wolfie :lol: :hug: Congratulations by the way you derserve it

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 22 Jun 2010, 15:21

With your new found powers can you read our minds Wolfie?
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 22 Jun 2010, 16:59

redstorm wrote:With your new found powers can you read our minds Wolfie?
Better than that, redstorm :n

And Dindi and Brenda....

To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 22 Jun 2010, 17:08

apple wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Kinga wrote:Did I miss something? Since when have you been a moderator, dear Wolfie?

Anyway, big big congrats!!! :hug:
It's been under discussion for months already Kinga, never been a moderator and will probably get sacked pretty soon but I'll give it a try at least :lol:

So kids... behave and show some fear for me Image

:rofl:
Do I now get banned?Image :p

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 22 Jun 2010, 17:24

has anyone talked to ish, have not seen her on in a while.hope all is well with her.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 22 Jun 2010, 17:58

Maria d wrote:has anyone talked to ish, have not seen her on in a while.hope all is well with her.
Maria,
she might have started that new job and perhaps the first days are demanding.
let@s hope all is ok.....

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 22 Jun 2010, 17:59

oh i hope so, she seems like such a nice girl.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 22 Jun 2010, 20:22

Congratulations Wolfie :hug:!

But have you considered that you may now become intoxicated with power and morph into PF1-Mod? Maybe his lifetime bans work like vampire bites that stay latent in the recipient until some poor soul offers them a position as moderator on a forum. Then hell's powers are unleashed and the forum doomed into tyranny under The Evil Moderacula. Something you perhaps should've taken into account before accepting the job...

And good luck to Moominpappa!

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 22 Jun 2010, 20:41

wow congrats wolfie!!! :hug: you deserve it :thumbsup:

about the JJ accident.... It's terrible that something like this happened. Drunk driving out of stupidity and a person dies.... I don't think we will be seeing JJ as a commentator this season anymore, he must feel devastated. Also he might be prosecuted. I don't think JJ intentionally said there was a third person in the boat with them but it must have been because he was so mixed up after the crash and had a concussion. But anyways.... very sad news :(

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 22 Jun 2010, 20:51

Dracaena wrote:Congratulations Wolfie :hug:!

But have you considered that you may now become intoxicated with power and morph into PF1-Mod? Maybe his lifetime bans work like vampire bites that stay latent in the recipient until some poor soul offers them a position as moderator on a forum. Then hell's powers are unleashed and the forum doomed into tyranny under The Evil Moderacula. Something you perhaps should've taken into account before accepting the job...

No, not Moderacula. She's part Black Widow! And she confirmed it! (sorry, inside joke...had to be there lol!)
:n
If my wife ever left me, I know where I'd look for another one. You girls are nuts! She's Polish and Chech, maybe there's Finnish in there too. That'd explain alot... :hug:
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 22 Jun 2010, 21:36

Redstorm,you are really so funny!!!

Yes, we must be aware of the Moderacula....Poor Wolfie, you will not be left in peace it seems....
Sorry, I suppose you know how fond everyone is of you here....

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 22 Jun 2010, 21:41

Maria, how's the weather in NY? did it start to be hot and humid?

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 22 Jun 2010, 21:48

redstorm wrote:
Dracaena wrote:Congratulations Wolfie :hug:!

No, not Moderacula. She's part Black Widow! And she confirmed it! (sorry, inside joke...had to be there lol!)
:n
If my wife ever left me, I know where I'd look for another one. You girls are nuts! She's Polish and Chech, maybe there's Finnish in there too. That'd explain alot... :hug:
@ Dracaena, there is the huge chance of the brain fluid turning yellow but I'm sure you will get me back on planet earth before you all turn against me :n

@ Redstorm, you are too funny, just like Acropolis said :lol: There has to be something Finnish in your wife too, absolutely :hug:

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 22 Jun 2010, 21:56

Wolfie wrote:
Linda-Anne wrote:Hi Nikky I feel sad for the Finnish couple. Their hotel must have done a bad job as people are told where not to go to(as it could be dangerous) We went to many places in Rio used the public busses and the Bonde going up to Santa Theresa and although we watched our bags (like we would in England) didnt have any trouble and met some really great people. All people in rio love to talk to you and are quite justifyingly proud of their city.
So did I, Linda :blush:

What's the point of taking a holiday in some other country if you pack your own food with you and stay inside the hotel all the time :huh:

They must have decided it even before leaving Finland and my ex-boss tried to get them out to the town but they wanted him to sit in their hotel room and keep them company :roll::

This is the only time I've heard of such behaviour so please Ludy, it wasn't a reflection of Finns and your country at all, I know a lot of people who have been living in Brazil taking part in some spiritual guidance - and a lot of my customers belong to this group in Finland who learn Capoeira, a beautiful martial art from Brazil :shhh:
Oi Nikki!!! No problem dear!!! I am not mad, sad or anything!!! :lol: Caopeira it's really cool! I had friends in college who used to dance it. It's pretty popular here! :thumbsup:

BTW Nikki, congrats for being a moderator now!!! You deserved it!!! :shhh:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”