The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Wolfie » 21 Jun 2010, 16:52

Acropolis wrote:hi Ice-Ludy...
I just read your interview, loved your puppy ( I have a cat and a puppy from the street too....)
I adore your churrasco!!!! It is the best because your meat is totally different than ours....( the picanhas?)
I have spent some time in your country and I know that even if there are some problems, the people are so nice, friendly and sweet.
Brasil is one of the most beautiful places I've visited, still want to visit Pantanal and Salvador areas....
My ex-boss was once in Brazil on a business trip and he met a Finnish couple in the hotel. They were on a two week holiday in Brazil but stayed in the hotel all the time, they were sure that they would get murdered if they went outside the hotel and were so afraid/suspicious of Brasilian food that they ate their own food that they brought with them from Finland: pea soup and bread :zz:

But hey... at least they got to send postcards to their friends and neighbors from Brazil :roll::
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 21 Jun 2010, 16:55

I just read your interview, loved your puppy ( I have a cat and a puppy from the street too....)
I adore your churrasco!!!! It is the best because your meat is totally different than ours....( the picanhas?)
I have spent some time in your country and I know that even if there are some problems, the people are so nice, friendly and sweet.
Brasil is one of the most beautiful places I've visited, still want to visit Pantanal and Salvador areas....
Hi Acropolis!!! :wave: My puppy is famous now!!! :lol: Like I said he's a hurricane and he has only five months!!! :lol:
Yes, our meat is something!!! I'm glad you liked here...it's so good when I can talk to people who came here. Which places did you visit? Brazilians are really happy no matter what, that's our main strength I guess.
Pantanal, really? So when you come let me know I live near... :O
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 21 Jun 2010, 16:59

Linda-Anne wrote:Hi Acropolis,
Yes I agree with you Brasilian meat is the best especially the beef. We have been lucky to spend a fair bit of time in Ludy's country too. You are right, the people are the friendliest. They have a real joy for life and can be happy even with problems. Loved to eat feijoada too but only when you dont have to do anything enerjetic for the next few hours :) Salvador is an amazing city and so spiritiual you can really feel the underlaying vibes. I would dearly love to go back too.
Linda dear...I forgot to metion feijoada...OMG! And you're right, eat and rest!!!! :lol: :lol: Here in Brazil we eat very well I must say guys...Linda and Acropolis know what I am talking about!!! :lol:
Yes Linda, Brazil has this way of life: happy no matter what! Like I said it's our strength, some kind of shield maybe...

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 21 Jun 2010, 17:06

Wolfie wrote:
My ex-boss was once in Brazil on a business trip and he met a Finnish couple in the hotel. They were on a two week holiday in Brazil but stayed in the hotel all the time, they were sure that they would get murdered if they went outside the hotel and were so afraid/suspicious of Brasilian food that they ate their own food that they brought with them from Finland: pea soup and bread :zz:

But hey... at least they got to send postcards to their friends and neighbors from Brazil :roll::
Wow Nikki!!! The Finnish couple lost a lot I guess, I am pretty sure they could have enjoyed a lot their trip. :( Of course we have dangerous places here but it's not like you go to the streets and get murdered. What about your ex-boss? He or she had the chance to enjoy the trip? What was the city he or she stay?

I am pretty sure that they made friends around here! :O

miezicat
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by miezicat » 21 Jun 2010, 17:11

Wolfie wrote:Thanks Julia, Apple and I will get our droopy-hats a.s.a.p. !yahoo:

Wonder if they already sell them in Bulgaria? But the store is probably the place to buy it or does Red Bull finally have their own Kimi-section?
they should be available at the shop on Kimi's site soon. :) there are also different colours for each cap

I like the second and third one, the last one is cute too :lol:

Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Linda-Anne » 21 Jun 2010, 17:18

Hi Nikky I feel sad for the Finnish couple. Their hotel must have done a bad job as people are told where not to go to(as it could be dangerous) We went to many places in Rio used the public busses and the Bonde going up to Santa Theresa and although we watched our bags (like we would in England) didnt have any trouble and met some really great people. All people in rio love to talk to you and are quite justifyingly proud of their city.

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 21 Jun 2010, 17:20

miezicat wrote: I like the second and third one, the last one is cute too :lol:
I like the white one but would be nice to have it with the traditional baseball cap style. :)

LOL at the last one. I could imagine it on Kaitsu's head. :p

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 21 Jun 2010, 17:33

My wallet was stolen twice on the bus to work here, at home...
We lived outside Sao Paolo, it was very nice... We had to be careful, but all was ok..We travelled along the sea shore to Rio...
It was MAGIC!!!! Sunset in Rio on the Pao d'Acucar (?) Parati, the Illa Bella, Illa grande, amazing nature...Even driving out of tourists' places it was ok...sometimes depends how you look...
Now the feijoada is just fantastic...We ate everything, even from the street, in the open flea markets, all....Brasil is very clean....
And the ice cold cocos verde!!!! Poor Finnish couple, they lost so much!

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 21 Jun 2010, 17:34

Kinga wrote:
miezicat wrote: I like the second and third one, the last one is cute too :lol:
I like the white one but would be nice to have it with the traditional baseball cap style. :)

LOL at the last one. I could imagine it on Kaitsu's head. :p
I like the blue one!!! :)

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 21 Jun 2010, 17:45

I appreciated very much some Brasilians I got to know better.
They were very smiling people, similar to us, but more innocent, more outgoing and happier about their lives...
I will never forget the girl helping us in the house, the day I was leaving for good, following me, asking me not to go but stay...it just brings tears in my eyes, I just hope she is well and has a good life...

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 21 Jun 2010, 17:51

Linda-Anne wrote:Hi Nikky I feel sad for the Finnish couple. Their hotel must have done a bad job as people are told where not to go to(as it could be dangerous) We went to many places in Rio used the public busses and the Bonde going up to Santa Theresa and although we watched our bags (like we would in England) didnt have any trouble and met some really great people. All people in rio love to talk to you and are quite justifyingly proud of their city.
If there's something about people in Rio is what Linda have metioned they love to talk to you and to make you feel confortable and they love their city. And I have to agree with them completely. I am not from Rio, my parents are, I'm from other place (Mato Grosso, where we have Pantanal) but I went there to study and to work. I have lived there for 11 years and those were the best time of my life. :)

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 21 Jun 2010, 17:58

Acropolis wrote:I appreciated very much some Brasilians I got to know better.
They were very smiling people, similar to us, but more innocent, more outgoing and happier about their lives...
I will never forget the girl helping us in the house, the day I was leaving for good, following me, asking me not to go but stay...it just brings tears in my eyes, I just hope she is well and has a good life...
Acropolis, have you lived here? For how long? Yes, the sunset at Pão de Açúcar it's amazing!!! You have visited so many beautiful places!!! :)

Now that way you spoke about Brazilian people was so sweet Acropolis. Thanks for your words! I know what you mean!! :hug:

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 21 Jun 2010, 18:08

@ Ice-Ludy
I'm an engineer married to another engineer and some engineers travel a lot working in many different places...
So I used to spend Easter holidays and summers in Brasil for a few years..We lived in a fantastic place...I have loving memories...and many things to remind me of your nice country..

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 21 Jun 2010, 18:13

Acropolis wrote:@ Ice-Ludy
I'm an engineer married to another engineer and some engineers travel a lot working in many different places...
So I used to spend Easter holidays and summers in Brasil for a few years..We lived in a fantastic place...I have loving memories...and many things to remind me of your nice country..
That's cool Acropolis!!!! :O I am glad you have so good memories from here!!! :hug:

Anelise
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Anelise » 21 Jun 2010, 18:13

Kimi Raikkonen - Story about the legend (Last goodbye..)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0JFgdh8fT0