The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Kriss » 20 Jun 2010, 14:51

Thanks Julia :hug:

Anelise
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Anelise » 20 Jun 2010, 18:26

Kimi Raikkonen Tests Days - This week Kimi was on test to prepare Rally Bulgaria 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLNWoQGMmnM

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Ice-Ludy » 20 Jun 2010, 18:31

Wolfie wrote:I got completely swept away with the royal wedding in Sweden yesterday :blush:

True love, it was so obvious to see and it was so touching to see them that eyes didn't stay dry - beautiful :)

Princess Victoria married a common man from Sweden, Daniel. Victoria will become the Queen of Sweden someday and the marriage meant that Daniel had to take a 'Prince-school' for a year so that he knows what is required of him.

Daniel lost his surname, he can't work anymore and his job is to support Victoria. They have been together for 9 years and are still completely in love and the whole Sweden loves them. Oh my, can't stop crying when thinking of them, the best best best possible luck to those two :hug:

There is never too much love in the world :hug:
Wow...such a lovely and romantic story Nikki!!!! :roll::
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 20 Jun 2010, 19:35

Yeah, a damn romantic ceremony was that wedding! :) :D

f194girl
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by f194girl » 20 Jun 2010, 19:37

I watched the wedding also. You could seee that is was a wedding of real real love and not an arranged one.

f194girl
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by f194girl » 20 Jun 2010, 19:45

Hello you people from finland!
I´ve read on the german tv-text and in a german newspaper today that J.J.Lehto get injured in a boat accident. His companion died. Can you tell something more? Thank´s in advance.

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 20 Jun 2010, 19:50

Wolfie wrote:I got completely swept away with the royal wedding in Sweden yesterday :blush:

True love, it was so obvious to see and it was so touching to see them that eyes didn't stay dry - beautiful :)

Princess Victoria married a common man from Sweden, Daniel. Victoria will become the Queen of Sweden someday and the marriage meant that Daniel had to take a 'Prince-school' for a year so that he knows what is required of him.

Daniel lost his surname, he can't work anymore and his job is to support Victoria. They have been together for 9 years and are still completely in love and the whole Sweden loves them. Oh my, can't stop crying when thinking of them, the best best best possible luck to those two :hug:
I especially liked the speeches by Daniel and his father. Daniel's dad really surprised me, I thought he spoke a lot better than the king! Imagine giving a speech in front of millions of TV viewers not to mention all the royalty present in the room. And it's not like he put himself in that situation, his son did!

If Finland had royals I'd probably be really pissed about tax payer money going to support their extravagant lifestyle. But since it's other countries' tax payers paying for these events, I have no problem enjoying them :p.

Victoria seems like a genuine and down-to-earth person (much more so than her father) and I also wish her all the best. A blind child could see how much in love she and Daniel are. And after 9 years, that's the special part!

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 20 Jun 2010, 20:02

f194girl wrote:Hello you people from finland!
I´ve read on the german tv-text and in a german newspaper today that J.J.Lehto get injured in a boat accident. His companion died. Can you tell something more? Thank´s in advance.
This has been a big news in Finnish media. The place is very tight and probably speed has been a quite fast. Also police guess that both men was drunk. I really hope that JJ survive. I remember when he started his career in F1. I liked he more than Häkkinen.
I miss a babysitter

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 20 Jun 2010, 20:06

I found one picture from that place (without open the yellow media´s pages):
I miss a babysitter

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 20 Jun 2010, 20:13

Here's some of the details I've read from various sources:

At 4 am on Thursday in Tammisaari, Finland JJ and another man drove into a bridge with JJ's boat. The other guy was already dead when help arrived, JJ suffered a head injury but his life is not in danger. The police suspect that the boat's speed was considerably higher than the speed limit, perhaps even 70 kph in a 5 kph area, and that alcohol may have been involved. They don't know which one of the men was driving the boat. JJ had been able to speak when they found him and apparently he had said something about a third man being on the boat as well but no-one else was found at the site of the accident. The police are investigating the incident as endangerment of traffic safety and manslaughter.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 20 Jun 2010, 20:49

Dracaena wrote:
Here's some of the details I've read from various sources:

At 4 am on Thursday in Tammisaari, Finland JJ and another man drove into a bridge with JJ's boat. The other guy was already dead when help arrived, JJ suffered a head injury but his life is not in danger. The police suspect that the boat's speed was considerably higher than the speed limit, perhaps even 70 kph in a 5 kph area, and that alcohol may have been involved. They don't know which one of the men was driving the boat. JJ had been able to speak when they found him and apparently he had said something about a third man being on the boat as well but no-one else was found at the site of the accident. The police are investigating the incident as endangerment of traffic safety and manslaughter.
This could get ugly if it turns out that JJ was driving the boat drunk :(

At least he hasn't been in any tv-campaigns talking about driving sober :roll::

Wonder who will be commentating the next GP? Please, not Mustakari, he makes me sleepy :sleep:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 20 Jun 2010, 20:58

momo wrote:Beautiful! :hug: :hug:
I too followed live on this site:
:zz: :)
http://www.mtv3.fi/ohjelmat/sivusto2008 ... vu?1144448
Oi, wasn't it touching, Momo?

Amazing that so many of you watched it :S

It wasn't my intention to watch it at first since I thought it would be a charade with faked smiles but my God.... unbelievable connection and love between those two, like Dracaena said, after 9 years :shhh:

Sweden will get a good Queen someday and it's great to see how Daniel has accepted it. His father said that the first thing he thought when Daniel brought his girlfriend to meet his parents was 'Oh my, what have you got yourself into' :lol:

Finland has a female president and it's so much fun to see when she walks on the town with other presidents and 10 meters behind is her husband with their wives - it takes a good self-confidence to be in a position like that as a man....

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 20 Jun 2010, 21:03

Ice-Lucy is our new member to be Interviewed. feel free to post your Questions here : http://www.f1zone.net/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=5919

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 20 Jun 2010, 21:07

Linda-Anne wrote:Hi everyone just popped on to the site to take a look. Its fathers day here in england so we are with my dad. He will be 78 soon but does not look it at all. He and mum have just got back from a holiday with friends. Apararently there were all sorts of sports competitions and he was rather embarrassed as he won almost all of them!
The pictures of the Swedish wedding made me want to cry they really look so in love and after nine years too. Today is hubby and I 13th wedding anniversary.
Happy anniversary to you and your hubby :hug:

It was really something else to watch, Linda! Even the groom cried during the ceremony and Stockholm was packed with people cheering for Victoria and Daniel :shhh:

He has suffered from a liver-disease and got a liver transplant last year and that's why they had to put up the wedding and they also had doctors nearby in case something would have happened but he is said to be completely okay now :)

He kept a speech and said this among other things:
There have been times when Victorias official duties have separated us. Often taken her to faraway countries and continents. I will never forget some years ago when she left for one of her many trips, this time to China.

We were going to be apart for a whole month. The night before she left she got home late after an official engagement, and she had many preparations to make before the long month of duties ahead. Instead of getting some valuable sleep she stayed up the whole night writing.

In the morning after she had gone I found a box. And in that box I found 30 beautiful letters addressed to me. One for every day she would be away.

This romantic gesture is typical of you Victoria. It says everything about the loving person you are.

Once upon a time the young man was... perhaps not a frog, in the beginning of the fairytale...(laughter)...as in the story first told by the Grimm brothers. But he was certainly not a prince.

The first kiss did not change that. His transformation was not possible without the support of the wise king and queen, who had ruled the kingdom for many years, and who were full of wisdom, experience and had good heart.

They knew what was best and guided the couple with a gentle hand, generously sharing all their experience.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 20 Jun 2010, 21:25

Ice-Ludy wrote: Wow...such a lovely and romantic story Nikki!!!! :roll::
Oih, it was candy all night long, Ludy :blush:

They showed the film 'Pride and Prejudice' based upon Jane Austen's book (I've read them about a 100 times...) and the way they behave has always appealed to me very much, wish things were the same way today :(

But.... I have to have lived a good life in the 17th century since manners and dresses appeal so much and... guys had pony-tails back then :lol:

Oih, for the heart Ludy, for the heart :hug: