Kubi and his rallies

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Kubi and his rallies

Post by luieluv » 16 Jun 2010, 22:34

Wolfie wrote:Imagine that, Luie and Saif - those two in the same rally - bliss :)
bliss????... yes.. all heaven will break lose..

Go Kubi

Go Kimi

Go WRC..

Muah to you both
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 17 Jun 2010, 04:33

Wolfie wrote:Imagine that, Luie and Saif - those two in the same rally - bliss :)
Well, as much as I'd enjoy to watch them race, I'm not sure that would be fun. If Kimi makes the slightest mistake we'd get artickles about how much better Kubi is
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 17 Jun 2010, 05:08

beefree88 wrote:
Well, as much as I'd enjoy to watch them race, I'm not sure that would be fun. If Kimi makes the slightest mistake we'd get artickles about how much better Kubi is
No nothing of that would give us tickle. Who cares about F1 fans who want to bash kimi at the drop of their hat anymore. Its a passe and one of the previous forums this was almost the ritual for dumbfcuks to do that. We have survived all that and we would continue in the bad times if Kubi performs better than kimi. Let him be talented. We have enough reasons to prove the world and those fcuking cunts "from the bash bash kimi" forum that Kimi has so far doing what not many racers could be balssy enough to even attempt.

Kimi hass already showed his class and its been appreciated by not any one else but by media and fellow F1 drivers.

I say it would be great to see both Kimi and Kubi in rally and irrespective of the result the world can not change that "Kimi Raikkonen was and is one of the most talented guys in motorsport who had the b*** toleave F1 and do what he loved."
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 17 Jun 2010, 05:55

luieluv wrote: I say it would be great to see both Kimi and Kubi in rally and irrespective of the result the world can not change that "Kimi Raikkonen was and is one of the most talented guys in motorsport who had the b*** toleave F1 and do what he loved."
I totally agree!!! Why to be so negative? We have been through so much bashing and negativity over the years, let us enjoy Kimi's thrill rides!!! I'd love to see them in the same rally. I'd love to see them chatting and smiling during the breaks. And if Kubi outperforms Kimi, then what? Kimi still can beat the best WRC drivers later! :cool:

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 17 Jun 2010, 06:14

Kinga wrote:
luieluv wrote: I say it would be great to see both Kimi and Kubi in rally and irrespective of the result the world can not change that "Kimi Raikkonen was and is one of the most talented guys in motorsport who had the b*** toleave F1 and do what he loved."
I totally agree!!! Why to be so negative? We have been through so much bashing and negativity over the years, let us enjoy Kimi's thrill rides!!! I'd love to see them in the same rally. I'd love to see them chatting and smiling during the breaks. And if Kubi outperforms Kimi, then what? Kimi still can beat the best WRC drivers later! :cool:
I do respect him and appreciate his efforts irrespective of what others say about him. I guess I just have enough of the bull* that goes in the F1 media, and don't want that to follow Kimi in ralye.
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 17 Jun 2010, 19:32

I understand all points, on the other hand it's great if these guys who are friends on the paddock would get to rally together - but then again for us fans it would be a nightmare to hear the bla bla bla from the bashers.

Honestly, we aren't that bad, some people who hate Kimi only make us look like some idiots because it's a dig at Kimi at the same time.

My two cents.
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 17 Jun 2010, 19:41

Kimi's trajectory is moving upwards....
Kubi, who is a very nice guy I think, can only be spontaneously better than Kimi, so let's not worry..
On the other hand we know that for a reason I cannot rationalize there are people who are allergic to Kimi and us...you can see that still today in F1 press and other fora. It will be blah blah blah...but it must not matter anymore...

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 17 Jun 2010, 20:24

Acropolis wrote:Kimi's trajectory is moving upwards....
Kubi, who is a very nice guy I think, can only be spontaneously better than Kimi, so let's not worry..
On the other hand we know that for a reason I cannot rationalize there are people who are allergic to Kimi and us...you can see that still today in F1 press and other fora. It will be blah blah blah...but it must not matter anymore...
your right acropolis it must not matter anymore, this place is free of the haters, we are true fans and i am sure there are a lot more people(true Kimi fans) that wish they knew of this place.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by saif » 18 Jun 2010, 15:28

Rally del Salento
17-19 June

Rally Itenarary: http://www.rallydelsalento.it/materiale ... pe-1-2.pdf
For tracking the results: http://rally.ficr.it/tab_schedule.asp?p ... stazione=2
Official Website: http://www.rallydelsalento.it
Kubica and Kopecky are the leaders after the first day

Robert Kubica after the presentation of a fantastic racing and winning all the forms yet played special stages in the A6 class, probably led by the rate of players administrations cars with front-wheel drive during the Rally del Salento.

Behind the wheel of the Clio S1600 Pole Stefanelliego 23 seconds ahead of the 11-kilometer third attempt Santa Cesarea Italy was also behind Kubica in the 13-meter stretch of Miggiano 3, which lost 19.8 seconds.

The classification of Class A6, Robert Kubica has more than two minutes ahead of Stefanellim and more than three minutes over De Santis.

After the first day of competition leading the overall standings was a good friend of Robert Kubica, Jan Kopecky Czech Republic, which is about 5.2 seconds ahead of European Champion Giandomenico Basso and Paolo Andreucciego 15.1 seconds.

Robert Kubica noting the fourteenth time he was promoted twice in the thirteenth place at the end of the day.

Tomorrow the driver will have to overcome five special stages. The first of these starts at 9:05.

http://www.rajdy.v10.pl/Rally,del,Salen ... html#dalej
Overall time at end of the day: 49'55.4
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan

saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by saif » 19 Jun 2010, 14:47

Rally del Salento: Robert Kubica finishes P12 overall, fastest in his class!

Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 20 Jun 2010, 21:42

saif wrote:Rally del Salento: Robert Kubica finishes P12 overall, fastest in his class!

Great news !yahoo: :1st:

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 21 Jun 2010, 15:44

June 21, 2010, 11:15 am
Kubica Compares Rallying and Formula One
By BRAD SPURGEON

The Renault Formula One team provided a Q&A with Robert Kubica as part of its preview of the European Grand Prix this weekend.

http://www.renaultf1.com/Robert-Kubica- ... ml?lang=en

In one of the questions, Kubica was asked why he went rally racing in Italy over the weekend, since it was, after all, a weekend off between races. I liked his refreshing and interesting response, which compares Formula One driving to rally driving:

“I’m somebody who likes extra competition in what I do,” said Kubica. “It wasn’t actually my plan to go rallying during the season, but I had some problems when I competed last winter, so I had to do it more and it’s been going really well. What I love about it is that you always have a question mark in your mind: when you approach each corner, you never know what’s going to happen. In Formula 1, I can predict 80 or 90 percent of what will happen on each lap, but in rallying you can predict nothing. You go into the corner thinking ‘what the hell will happen now?’ That’s what I enjoy most.”
http://formulaone.blogs.nytimes.com/201 ... rmula-one/

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 21 Jun 2010, 16:25

Thanks Momo :)

Okay, can't resist; why isn't Kubica bashed on forums for being unmotivated when taking part in rallies?

Not that it's my wish in any way, it's just that Kimi got a lot of heat for rallying during the F1-season :(

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 21 Jun 2010, 16:28

Because Kimi was wrong even when he took a breath!

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 21 Jun 2010, 16:29

saif wrote:Rally del Salento: Robert Kubica finishes P12 overall, fastest in his class!

kubi has a nice and cute car... i want to have one.. :lol: