The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by brendakarli » 18 Jun 2010, 01:59

U guys are the greatest - u bring all the kimi news to all his fans around the world and especially those who have little to no access to his exploits. Special shout out to momo and ludy for your latestest contributions...I hope to complete my thesis by the weekend and will then be able to spend more time here :C: :C: :C: :hatoff: :hatoff: :hatoff:
The JINX

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 18 Jun 2010, 03:44

KIMBO1 wrote:That was so touching to read and so true Ludy :hug: thank you
Thanks Kimbo!!! :hug: I am always emotional when it comes to talk about Kimi!!! :lol:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 18 Jun 2010, 03:45

brendakarli wrote:U guys are the greatest - u bring all the kimi news to all his fans around the world and especially those who have little to no access to his exploits. Special shout out to momo and ludy for your latestest contributions...I hope to complete my thesis by the weekend and will then be able to spend more time here :C: :C: :C: :hatoff: :hatoff: :hatoff:
Thanks Brenda!!!! :hug: And good luck with your thesis!!! :thumbsup:

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 18 Jun 2010, 06:57

I agree! That was fantastic to read, Ludy! I'd have written some kind of similar thing I guess, I'm a very emotional person. :)

:shhh: to Kimi and to his fans! :)

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 18 Jun 2010, 07:22

Thank you, Séb :shhh:
brendakarli wrote:U guys are the greatest - u bring all the kimi news to all his fans around the world and especially those who have little to no access to his exploits. Special shout out to momo and ludy for your latestest contributions...I hope to complete my thesis by the weekend and will then be able to spend more time here :C: :hatoff:
Good luck with the thesis, Brenda :hug:

Rally della Lanterna was something else to watch thanks to Momo, he brought an unbelieavable amount of information here and so have others too - this is a gold mine :shhh:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Wolfie » 18 Jun 2010, 07:28

Maria d wrote:wow, yes mr stewart get your a$$ on a diet, use a shoe horn if needed and get back into that indy car. I would love to go,see what happens with upcoming year. so much news, get some sleep we will talk later. yes red keep those birds in the air.
It's really interesting to read about Indy and Nascar, something we have zero coverage in Finland even when it comes to news :shhh:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 18 Jun 2010, 09:04

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/ ... ilbag-616/

Robin Miller is a IndyCar journalist that I believe expresses the frustrations that the fans of the good ol days have. I am not saying that new fans are bad, but the Danica mania fans just dont understand how truely strong the series used to be. No other series has ever had Bernie looking over his shoulder.

Once a week or so Miller posts Q&As on SpeedTV.com and it is always filled with both good info and sarcastic fun! Im completely onboard with him in strong dislike for both TGBB and TG.
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 18 Jun 2010, 12:47

i was watching a tv show on Finland and they showed a place called the land of 1000 silent people, they didnt say why they were, or who put the "people" in the field, does anyone know about this place? i would like to go and sit in the field with the silent people, i live in a place with millions of noisy people.

wolfie nascar and indy were fun to watch, but that was a long time ago for me,the only driver i am watching now is Simona De Silvestro she is a rookie Swiss driver. she was just caught up in a bad wreak they pulled her from a burning car, thank God she was ok. the Danica mania is a joke, like a circus side show. the more i watch rally and understand it ,the more i am loving it, and because of Kimi, i am starting to learn more about other drivers and liking them to.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 18 Jun 2010, 12:53

Maria d wrote:i was watching a tv show on Finland and they showed a place called the land of 1000 silent people, they didnt say why they were, or who put the "people" in the field, does anyone know about this place? i would like to go and sit in the field with the silent people, i live in a place with millions of noisy people.
Interesting. I am not hear anything about that. But here is lots of very silent places :cool:
I miss a babysitter

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 18 Jun 2010, 13:06

its in a big field they did not say what town it was in, it looked so cool, not many silent places here, yesterday we had a shoot out in the area, cops and helicopters all over the place.they told us to stay in our houses because they were looking for the shooter, thank God they found her.

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 18 Jun 2010, 15:51

Kinga wrote:
I agree! That was fantastic to read, Ludy! I'd have written some kind of similar thing I guess, I'm a very emotional person. :)

:shhh: to Kimi and to his fans! :)
Thanks Kinga!!! :hug: I like to be emotional!!! :lol:

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 18 Jun 2010, 15:54

I am totally a city person. I cannot live in a house, I prefer the apartment in A thens. I feel ok in our summer house since it is on a noisy island...
But, sometimes, for a while, I would like to be in a silent place. Cool and green Finland looks like a dream on an almost 40 degrees C city day....
But the best silent place I visited so far, was the Kenyan savanna. In the middle of nowhere, no power, no telephones, not even the smell of smoke...only the smell of rain on the soil...not a sight of a construction in miles...

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 18 Jun 2010, 16:09

Acropolis, that sounds good, just the smell of rain, i would love that. Here on the Island where i live they have no place left to build,they just knock down old buildings and put new ones up.we live on the landing path of both ny airports the planes fly so low we wave to them coming in, some big jets have the wheels down as they fly over the house.yes i would like quite times.

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 18 Jun 2010, 16:13

But I think you live in Long Island...I remember it was green and nice, with lots of space between houses...
But to be on the landing path for JFK and LaGuardia must be a case....

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 18 Jun 2010, 17:32

yes long island it has changed a lot. more and more people, the houses where i live are on top of each other, if the person next door sneezes, we say bless you. also we live near the hospital so we have the helicopters coming and going . i know some of the island is very nice but those places i cant afford, we live in Levittown, do you know the town?