Rally della Lanterna 2010

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Wolfie » 12 Jun 2010, 19:12

That was something to watch :lol:

Okay, some in-depth things here inbetween...

I'm absolutely sure that Axl Rose and his pals cut Kimi's hair! No barber would have cut it that way.

The highlight was when Kimi didn't understand what the interviewer meant by him leading the race, Kimi showing with fingers that he came in 2nd, not 1st :lol:

And did you hear Kimi say that maybe they will come to the same rally in the future years too?

First podium - can't get over it !yahoo:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

amoljoshi
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by amoljoshi » 12 Jun 2010, 19:14

Wolfie wrote:That was something to watch :lol:

I'm absolutely sure that Axl Rose and his pals cut Kimi's hair! No barber would have cut it that way.

The highlight was when Kimi didn't understand what the interviewer meant by him leading the race, Kimi showing with fingers that he came in 2nd, not 1st :lol:

And did you hear Kimi say that maybe they will come to the same rally in the future years too?

Did you record it?? :( ;(

mikidutzame
car driver
car driver

Post by mikidutzame » 12 Jun 2010, 19:15

I'm absolutely sure that Axl Rose and his pals cut Kimi's hair! No barber would have cut it that way. The highlight was when Kimi didn't understand what the interviewer meant by him leading the race, Kimi showing with fingers that he came in 2nd, not 1st :lol:

oh i think it's a masterpiece. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 12 Jun 2010, 19:15

amoljoshi wrote:
luieluv wrote:now ogier appreciating kimi's efforts...

And crowd applauding both ogier and kimi

Can`t we have that recorded? :( :( :pray:

f**k**g internet connection while streaming.. :( :(
Bro Saif is good at finding torrents and we can always bank on anelise to provide us all the possible clips of that rally available

:lol:
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 12 Jun 2010, 19:15

Perfect hair! Defo!

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 12 Jun 2010, 19:18

mikidutzame wrote:jeeessuus guys, i have no words. i came in here and noticed that i have no more or less than 45 :blink: pages to catch up.....oh well that should be fun i said....but it was a thriller.....page after page my heart beated faster and faster but in the end all crashed. when i read he is second i almost cried. yeah i know great effort, good pace but damn, I WANT HIM WIN!!!! second place is not for raikkonens. i tell you! i forgive him for now, but next year....oh next year, mr raikkonen you will be in as big trouble if you not win. i tell you! mosley is an amateur compared to me. :<>:

ps. i am watching the stream for the podium....oh god...do all italians speak that much??????? :blink:
Are you saying you'll spank him :n ?

I've listened to a lot of "grande", "incridibile" and "spettacolo" this rally. It's adorable how enthusiastic they seem to be about everything. But really nice, I liked it. It's amazing that they had guys in suits and ties talking and talking and talking in the studio for the whole rally even though there wasn't much live footage.

But wow, can't remember when I last saw Kimi live on TV (well on my laptop) :blink:, really something special :). Was a bit embarrassed again that they talked more about Kimi than Seb in the podium seremonies but on the other hand it was really nice since I felt that they weren't talking so much about Kimi during the live commentary otherwise. Well, it's not that they didn't talk about Kimi, it just seemed that they were talking more about Kankkunen :lol:.

Sooo nice to wach the podium celebration, thank Zeus for Primocanale :hug:. Did Kimi give his champaign bottle to the Räikkönen army?

marrie17
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by marrie17 » 12 Jun 2010, 19:18

Wow, fantastic result for Kimi! :shhh: :C: !yahoo:
I really regret i couldnt join you guys during the rally, i had a very very bad week, so i didnt have the energy to post.
but anyway, all Kimi fans were fantastic during the rally. wonderful camaraderie. your posts made me happy again. :hug:
for me, i had an almost surreal feeling seeing Kimi on the podium again. great driving he had done. there is more to come.
so, thanks to Kimi and Kaj, all Kimi fans and of course to F1zone for providing this wonderful place for us! :hatoff: :thumbsup:

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 12 Jun 2010, 19:18

What a pleasure to see our Kimi on the podium again....
not all Italians speak that terrible English, but they were terrible!
A great moment for Kimi,Kaj and us!!!!

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 12 Jun 2010, 19:21

Dracaena wrote:
mikidutzame wrote:jeeessuus guys, i have no words. i came in here and noticed that i have no more or less than 45 :blink: pages to catch up.....oh well that should be fun i said....but it was a thriller.....page after page my heart beated faster and faster but in the end all crashed. when i read he is second i almost cried. yeah i know great effort, good pace but damn, I WANT HIM WIN!!!! second place is not for raikkonens. i tell you! i forgive him for now, but next year....oh next year, mr raikkonen you will be in as big trouble if you not win. i tell you! mosley is an amateur compared to me. :<>:

ps. i am watching the stream for the podium....oh god...do all italians speak that much??????? :blink:

I've listened to a lot of "grande", "incridibile" and "spettacolo" this rally. It's adorable how enthusiastic they seem to be about everything. But really nice, I liked it. It's amazing that they had guys in suits and ties talking and talking and talking in the studio for the whole rally even though there wasn't much live footage.

But wow, can't remember when I last saw Kimi live on TV (well on my laptop) :blink:, really something special :). Was a bit embarrassed again that they talked more about Kimi than Seb in the podium seremonies but on the other hand it was really nice since I felt that they weren't talking so much about Kimi during the live commentary otherwise. Well, it's not that they didn't talk about Kimi, it just seemed that they were talking more about Kankkunen :lol:.

Sooo nice to wach the podium celebration, thank Zeus for Primocanale :hug:. Did Kimi give his champaign bottle to the Räikkönen army?
They were saying that Kimi told Kankkunen that for him rally is 20times more difficult than F1.
That's why you heard the name so often.

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 12 Jun 2010, 19:23

Hmm...what should I say??
Firstly, hey people, as I could see, you guys worked very well and filled numerous pages in this thread! :lol:

G gr gre grea great, Kimster Kingster! You're the man! Second place is awesome, but what's more awesome, you had the chance to win the rally...that means a lot for a rookie! Very proud of you! Very proud to be your supporter! You Finnish Hellracer!

Awesome moments on the podium seeing him smiling happy and relaxed, we never get or would get ( if he would go back) in F1! Luckily he found the place where he belongs, which is called WRC! Hehe, love the champagne ceremony...here guxs, that you bottles and open them before starting to shower each other in that stuff! :lol: I suppose, Kimi had a big fat "Kippis" in his mind, while taking a very deserved sip!

Second success within on week. First at Erzberg and second at Lanterna!!!! :cool:

Awesome rally, can't wait for high-classy piccies!

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 12 Jun 2010, 19:24

Wolfie wrote:I'm absolutely sure that Axl Rose and his pals cut Kimi's hair! No barber would have cut it that way.
Kimi still had longer hair in Erzberg (after he had hung out with GnR). So the time-scale is off :p.

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 12 Jun 2010, 19:25

They've asked Ogier if Loeb sent him a sms to congratulate.

P.S. By the way, Loeb is at Le Mans. I saw him in the Puegeot pit boxes.
Quesnel is there too as he is responsible for Le Mans also (Peugeot teams)

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 12 Jun 2010, 19:26

amoljoshi wrote:

Did you record it?? :( ;(
Yes! :O :)

mikidutzame
car driver
car driver

Post by mikidutzame » 12 Jun 2010, 19:26

Dracaena wrote:

and tie him....and make him call me mistress and whip him....in general. :)

amoljoshi
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by amoljoshi » 12 Jun 2010, 19:27

LadyR wrote:Hmm...what should I say??
Firstly, hey people, as I could see, you guys worked very well and filled numerous pages in this thread!

G gr gre grea great, Kimster Kingster! You're the man! Second place is awesome, but what's more awesome, you had the chance to win the rally...that means a lot for a rookie! Very proud of you! Very proud to be your supporter! You Finnish Hellracer!

Awesome moments on the podium seeing him smiling happy and relaxed, we never get or would get ( if he would go back) in F1! Luckily he found the place where he belongs, which is called WRC! Hehe, love the champagne ceremony...here guxs, that you bottles and open them before starting to shower each other in that stuff! I suppose, Kimi had a big fat "Kippis" in his mind, while taking a very deserved sip!

Second success within on week. First at Erzberg and second at Lanterna!!!!
Awesome rally, can't wait for high-classy piccies!
+10000 !yahoo: !yahoo: !yahoo: !yahoo: !yahoo: :C:

Good Night guys. Find me here http://twitter.com/amoljoshi28

:) :hug:

Great Day and the 150km+ traveled by me were well worth this weekend.