The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
luviceman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by luviceman » 05 Jun 2010, 16:01

yes, thank you draneca :)

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 05 Jun 2010, 16:49

luviceman wrote:yes, thank you draneca :)
+1 :hug:

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 05 Jun 2010, 18:14

Ice-Ludy wrote:
Kriss wrote:
f194girl wrote:I don´t knwo if it is true or false. Since last year and the experience with Ferrari I don´t believe anything until I get a confirmation of the involved participants. I only hope that Kimi will drive some more years and we can support him and watch him driving.
+1 :thumbsup:
false for now
+2
Until he says something I will wait!

We've been through so much ups and downs with those rumours since 2008 that I prefer to wait. I guess it's better for my poor and fragile heart of a Kimi fan!!! :lol:
That is so true, Ludy! Did this man toy with our hearts last year!!!

And yep, agree with f194girl :)

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 05 Jun 2010, 18:22

rko281 wrote:..."Wake up and smell the roses!!!" it's only his choise ... not anybody else's :O

You all have to accept that what you think would be better for him (returning in F1) doesn't seem to be what the man itself believes or wants.
I couldn't possibly agree with you more, rko.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 05 Jun 2010, 19:05

Dracaena wrote:http://www.iltalehti.fi/viihde/20100605 ... 0_vi.shtml

Iltalehti (another tabloid) reports that Kimi arrived at restaurant Teatteri's VIP section late on Thursday and partied with members of Guns N' Roses but without Axl Rose. Rose was supposed to join them at some point but at 2 am he still hadn't been seen. Apparently they were behaving themselves, the night went peacefully. Iltalehti had reported earlier that Kimi was going to meet Rose, who is a friend of his, when the band comes to Finland to perform. They say that going to sauna was in the plans. Apparently when the band was in Finland the last time four years ago, Kimi was seen with them in Teatteri on several nights.
Thanks Dracaena, I haven't been in Teatteri for a while.... :zz:

Care to join me :n
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 05 Jun 2010, 19:07

Who doesn't love the joking and bragging going on between Kimi and Vettel when it comes to badminton?

Kimi is priceless :lol:

Turun Sanomat, Hockenheim
HEIKKI KULTA

Nowadays Kimi and Vettel have been sporting together. They especially like to challenge each other by playing badminton. Both seem to have a clear opinion of their own playing skills.

- He can't play at all and he hasn't won me once. He only gets something like 5-6 points, Kimi brags.

- Kimi is a little better - but not for long, Vettel challenges.

They both think that badminton suits perfectly a top-athlete.

- It's great when I get to play with Sebastian. I hadn't played badminton myself for a long time, Kimi says and smiles.

TS-SPECIAL
Turun Sanomat, Shanghai
HEIKKI KULTA

Which one is harder - to win a GP or Kimi in Badminton?

- I have won a GP but not yet Kimi in badminton. I promised Kimi that I will win him one day. We will both get older. I'm 8 years younger than him so at least when he is really old and I'm just a younger old man I'll beat him in that game.

- Although I do train hard so that I might do it already after 2-3 months or at least during the next year, Vettel says.

Räikkönen brags among his friends that Vettel doesn't score more than 5 points when he plays with him?

- If I play a good game I get more than 5 points against him, Vettel corrects.

Turun Sanomat 28.8 2009 18:46:19

Sebastian Vettel played badminton with Kimi Räikkönen in Switzerland on Tuesday. The German won two sets although he has usually been crushed by Räikkönen.

– I won a couple of sets 15-4 and 15-3, and I didn't have the energy to go for it fully. That's how he won two sets, Räikkönen explained his defeat.
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 05 Jun 2010, 23:59

^tisk tisk tisk...... Kimi getting soft in his old age? Letting the kid win!
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 06 Jun 2010, 00:27

dindi wrote:
Ice-Ludy wrote:
Kriss wrote:
f194girl wrote:I don´t knwo if it is true or false. Since last year and the experience with Ferrari I don´t believe anything until I get a confirmation of the involved participants. I only hope that Kimi will drive some more years and we can support him and watch him driving.
+1 :thumbsup:
false for now
+2
Until he says something I will wait!

We've been through so much ups and downs with those rumours since 2008 that I prefer to wait. I guess it's better for my poor and fragile heart of a Kimi fan!!! :lol:
That is so true, Ludy! Did this man toy with our hearts last year!!!

And yep, agree with f194girl :)
Yes Dindi!!! He does!!!!! :lol:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

luviceman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by luviceman » 06 Jun 2010, 01:27

redstorm wrote:^tisk tisk tisk...... Kimi getting soft in his old age? Letting the kid win!
:lol: it's against sportsmanship like Kimi and Vettel :lol:

thank you Wolfie for the interesting news :wave:

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 06 Jun 2010, 07:23

Thanks Nicole! I havent been here much lately and the next two weeks are as busy as past ones so I just pop in sometimes and read your wonderful posts. I am exhausted but not really time to rest now. But these news about Kimis advetures make my day a little bit better!

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 06 Jun 2010, 08:01

http://www.iltalehti.fi/viihde/20100606 ... 5_vi.shtml

Iltalehti reports about the Guns N' Roses gig in Helsinki yesterday. During ”You could be mine” they were showing F1 cars, including Kimi in McLaren, on the screen. Apparently the gig itself wasn't anything special.

On another F1 forum maxworth reports this: ”Today at the GnR Helsinki show they showed F1 footage on the video screens during Sweet Child O' Mine. Also they keyboard player played the last song with Kimi's F1 helmet on :)

Personally I'm not too impressed with Kimi being friends with Axl Rose and I don't like to call the current band Guns N' Roses. If he were friends with Slash, then I'd be impressed :O.

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 06 Jun 2010, 08:38

thanks for the translation...

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 06 Jun 2010, 14:19

Wolfie wrote:
- I have won a GP but not yet Kimi in badminton. I promised Kimi that I will win him one day. We will both get older. I'm 8 years younger than him so at least when he is really old and I'm just a younger old man I'll beat him in that game.
:rofl: :rofl: sooo funny!

is Kimi really that unbeatable in badminton?! Vettel gets 5-6 points only.... that's not much! :zz:

thanks Wolfie for those, they both have great sense of humour.

Loiste
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Loiste » 07 Jun 2010, 07:29

Dracaena wrote:http://www.iltalehti.fi/viihde/20100606 ... 5_vi.shtml

Iltalehti reports about the Guns N' Roses gig in Helsinki yesterday..
I live near the Moscow, but my friend lives in St. Petersburg . He was on GnR gig and says thar there was the same : during the You could be mine they were showing a highlight composing from Kimi's videos from McLaren and Ferari's years.

Tomorrow there will be their concert in Moscow. :zz:

Soren
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Soren » 07 Jun 2010, 10:36

One thing is certain. Kimi wont be going to Red Bull F1 next year: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/84204

Only question now I think, is if Kimi gets a 1 or a 2-year contract in rallying.
Join our feisty Kimi Raikkonen group on Facebook
Click and join :D
Click here to follow us on Twitter as well