The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 28 May 2010, 13:29

Great pics Moomi :lol: :shhh:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 28 May 2010, 14:14

Moominpappa wrote:Here is 12 years old picture of me and my girl :lol:
Looking good there Moominpappa :n. Especially like the lovely long eyelashes, shiny fur and floppy ears. And a baby of course makes any man look attractive :p.

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 28 May 2010, 14:23

Love the yellow nail colour, too!

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 28 May 2010, 18:15

ish678 wrote:OMG I have an interview day tomorrow for a job. And I'm scared. I'm so not good at this sort of thing. I have to give a short presentation in front of a room full of people, I have trouble speaking in front of a room full of my own family lol :p :fear: I really hope I get the job too, I'm so bored being at home! :pray:
was thinking of u today how did the interview go? hope all went well. :thumbsup:
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 28 May 2010, 18:57

Maria d wrote:
ish678 wrote:OMG I have an interview day tomorrow for a job. And I'm scared. I'm so not good at this sort of thing. I have to give a short presentation in front of a room full of people, I have trouble speaking in front of a room full of my own family lol :p :fear: I really hope I get the job too, I'm so bored being at home! :pray:
was thinking of u today how did the interview go? hope all went well. :thumbsup:
I was thinking of this kid too......hope all is ok....
hey ish, where are you, you have all of us worried here......

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 28 May 2010, 19:00

Acropolis wrote:
Maria d wrote:
I was thinking of this kid too......hope all is ok....
hey ish, where are you, you have all of us worried here......
yeah even i was thinking the same
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 28 May 2010, 19:05

I send one job application today. No panic. I will be two months on holiday in Summer :)
I miss a babysitter

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 28 May 2010, 19:07

ish is trying to be like Kimi hes making us wait also.

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 28 May 2010, 20:50

Maria d wrote:ish is trying to be like Kimi hes making us wait also.
Maria where do you live in NY?
I studied there for 6 years....in those ancient times ofcourse......

ish678
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by ish678 » 28 May 2010, 21:37

I hope you're feeling better after your toothache now, Acropolis. I know that can feel like the worst pain in the world sometimes :hug:

Aww thank you so much for all of your lovely messages - you've all made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :lol: As for how it went - I really don't think that I got it which is a bit of a shame. I spoke up though and I even surprised myself by how much I said :lol: But there were 9 other girls there as well as me and it was obvious that they were much more confident and generally much more intelligent than me, seriously I've never felt more inadequate in my life LMAO :zz: :blush: There was one woman, my age (22), she was ridiculously pretty, clearly highly intelligent, could speak five languages fluently and spoke about how she just spent the last year travelling around South Asia....I hated her immediately :lol: :p

Anyway, one of the women was offered a job at the end of the day (I was totally eavesdropping the conversation) so that's one less place available already. I'll find out early next week but we'll see. It's all a bit of a strange set-up anyway but it would be good to get some more experience.

But I'm rambling now so I'm sorry about all that. Thanks again for your good luck messages, I was feeling the good vibes being sent out :shhh:

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 28 May 2010, 21:51

So there you are Ish....
As you said, you gained experience. You also tested yourself in doing something you were afraid of....so next time it will be easier....
You said you were bored staying at home...Why then dont you use this idle time to expand your skills....I dont know what your backround is , but there are so many things to raise the value of your CV. A new language, some specific interest or even a further degree, even on line...
I sound like your mother, but I have been where you are you know...so I fully empathise with you....
Have a nice evening now and we'll speak again.....

ish678
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by ish678 » 28 May 2010, 22:02

I studied Spanish a little at school and I'm using the free time to continue my studies with that at home, and I also have a second language that I speak with my parents at home. I'm looking into maybe doing a short adult education course but I'll have to put some thought into what I want to do yet. Thank you so much for the advice, it means a lot that people on this forum whom I've never even met before, are so lovely and caring and take the time to send nice messages :hug:

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 28 May 2010, 23:39

i am happy to hear from you ish,see you got through it. yes next time will be a little easier,hope you have good news next week.your not rambling its great to to hear from you. :)

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 28 May 2010, 23:41

Acropolis wrote:
Maria d wrote:ish is trying to be like Kimi hes making us wait also.
Maria where do you live in NY?
I studied there for 6 years....in those ancient times ofcourse......
i was born in Brooklyn and moved to Levittown Long Island when my son was born.

ish678
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by ish678 » 28 May 2010, 23:56

Maria d wrote:i am happy to hear from you ish,see you got through it. yes next time will be a little easier,hope you have good news next week.your not rambling its great to to hear from you. :)
Thanks for the nice wishes, Maria, they're great to hear :wave: :hug: